All Things Sephora

GreenEyedAllie

:heart: Thank you for the swatches!!! After seeing this on you, I know I definitely need it. I will probably wait for the spring sale, though since I'm sitting on a giant pile of lippies currently, and I'm wanting some of the Chanels sooner rather than later. This looks like a nice pinky mauve for you!

shontay07108

Okay between you and Elegant, it's a wrap! Consider Sake GOTTEN! :thankyou:

I want to say that Laura Mercier changed the formula in that powder. I haven't used it since they discontinued the yellow version. When I tried the regular formula, I didn't like it at all. I swear by my Innissfree No Sebum loose powder. It's cheap and highly effective. No flashback.

I guess I need to look into that. Right now I'm going back to my Ben Nye translucent powder to use under my eyes. It's really good for that. I can still use LM for the rest of my face and I'm glad I only got the travel size.

Thanks, for the swatches, Elegant! :sunshine:

That is lovely! Gives me NARS Anna/TF Pussycat vibes.

I love, love, love Anna. It comes out a bit more pink on my lips, though.

Alysse011

I am wanting to pull the trigger on a good night serum and am torn between Drunk Elephant TLC and Sunday Riley Good Genes. Does anyone have any opinions on either?

elegant-one

:heart: Thank you for the swatches!!! After seeing this on you, I know I definitely need it. I will probably wait for the spring sale, though since I'm sitting on a giant pile of lippies currently, and I'm wanting some of the Chanels sooner rather than later. This looks like a nice pinky mauve for you!
Yes, you need need it! LOL!
Just don't lose any while you're sitting on them :hahaha::bootyshake::shakehead::rofl::saythat:

I guess I need to look into that. Right now I'm going back to my Ben Nye translucent powder to use under my eyes. It's really good for that. I can still use LM for the rest of my face and I'm glad I only got the travel size.

Thanks, for the swatches, Elegant! :sunshine:

I love, love, love Anna. It comes out a bit more pink on my lips, though.

You're so welcome dear! :heart:

Thank you!! I love this color!!

You are very welcome!!! It's a beautiful shade.

hitchcockblonde

I am wanting to pull the trigger on a good night serum and am torn between Drunk Elephant TLC and Sunday Riley Good Genes. Does anyone have any opinions on either?

I vote Drunk Elephant, I haven't tried the SR but I really love the DE glycolic serum. My skin is much smoother and my break outs happen less and heal faster. Doesn't make my face red either. Depends on what you want.

hitchcockblonde

shellygrrl

Staff member

Sunday Riley Good Genes has lactic acid in it; Drunk Elephant TLC has glycolic acid. Both AHAs, of course. I've not used either of those products.

elegant-one

HEY OH!!!!! She's back! :queen: She may not have Vee or Meddy to get her going these days, but the fire's still burning and I likes it! :boink::rotfl::rocker:

AHAHAHAHAAAA! You made my night :rofl::kisskiss::wootrock::yay::roflmao::heart: I MISS my Vee & Meddy so much! Thank goodness you can roll right along & laugh with me friend! LOL!

Hey, I got the D&G 50 blush & I really really love it on.

shontay07108

AHAHAHAHAAAA! You made my night :rofl::kisskiss::wootrock::yay::roflmao::heart: I MISS my Vee & Meddy so much! Thank goodness you can roll right along & laugh with me friend! LOL!

Hey, what happened to Vee and Meddy? I realized the other day that I hadn't seen them around, but I forgot to ask about it.

Vineetha

:wavey:I am still around and do catch up on all threads but usually quite late (*insert weird smiley* :knuddel:). So by then commenting becomes irrelevant :smokin::punch::D I used to be on the mobile site all the time but now the monkey bread recipe and prius is making it hard :doh::rofl:! (I am going to try that monkey bread recipe though. As for prius i am still thinking:whistle: )