All Things Sephora

Icecaramellatte

I just got a ship notice for the Tatcha lipstick. I did a pre-order from Barney's. It was supposed to ship in March. What happened? I can't find it on the site anymore.

shontay07108

agree! their whole, 1-swatch a day on SC has been aggravating me. lmao. one of the colors I wanted sold out and I don't think they've swatched it yet. Luckily their perm and I'll just hold my horses for now. Can't wait to hear what you think about them!

I've just been going through instagram to get swatches and the one a day thing is aggravating, like you said. It's so weird because I was gonna order a day earlier, but as I was about to check out, both of my shades came up as out of stock. They came back the next day. I think I made two safe choices, but I need to see some of the lighter shades that sound nice like the light pinks and nudes before I decide to order. I have a feeling my Sephora won't get any or most of the shades because their section is so small it would involve rearranging some things.

DILLIGAF

I don't know if I mentioned but I grabbed the UD Spectrum Palette. I've done two looks with it so far. I already have most of the colors in this palette but I like the way this one is put together. I wonder if Sephora will start selling individual ABH eye colors. It would be so much more convenient for me that going all the way across town to the one Macy's that carries the full line.

Last edited:

shellygrrl

Staff member
I don't know if I mentioned but I grabbed the UD Spectrum Palette. I've done two looks with it so far. I already have most of the colors in this palette but I like the way this one is put together. I wonder if Sephora will start selling individual ABH eye colors. It would be so much more convenient for me that going all the way across two to the one Macy's that carries the full line.

I think the ABH colour range (eyeshadows, liquid lippies) is supposed to arrive there next month?

shontay07108

I couldn't help myself and ordered another of the bite lipsticks last night. I got Sake. It's nice to see I made 3 good choices from the Temptalia swatches. Sweet Cream might be the next and then I'll be done.

laurennnxox

Lol! Sake is the exact one I want to try, as well. I also really wanna try the new Sunday Riley Tidal Cream. It's showing in stock at my local sephora so I might nab a sample when I stop in Thursday. (Yes, I pre-plan my trips-- lmao!)

Jayjayy

Are the new Bite Beauty lipsticks any different from the old, formula-wise? Sorry if it's already been discussed I missed it!! I can't help but see this as a sneaky way to increase the price $2 without questions lol

Jayjayy

I don't know if I mentioned but I grabbed the UD Spectrum Palette. I've done two looks with it so far. I already have most of the colors in this palette but I like the way this one is put together. I wonder if Sephora will start selling individual ABH eye colors. It would be so much more convenient for me that going all the way across town to the one Macy's that carries the full line.

Is the Spectrum palette at all reminiscent of the recent Vice 4 palette? I really want it, but I haven't been in the mood to use the Vice palette (blah winter season) so I'm worried about buying another UD color palette.

fur4elise

image.jpeg
[Image from T]
^^^^^Oooooh! I know a lot of you ladies love those neutrals & mauves & nudes! I am in for Gin Fizz & Dragonfruit :heart: Ooh Eggplant! Cayenne is sweet too. I don't have anything like them and I'm flirting with trying lipstick again. ;)

Last edited:

MaryJane

So far I've ordered pepper and one of the lighter pink ones (don't recall the names) - Sake and Sweet Cream are next on my list. From the swatches on Christine's site, there are at least 2 or 3 more I want.

Latest posts