All Things Sephora

fur4elise

maybe she was talking about online frieends and family they had it up until yesterday?

Yes! I meant the online F&F! It would have been the perfect time to pick up Iris toner & cleansing oil. ;)

Second the Clinique Cleanse Off Oil. I have bought and rebought this for the past several years. I don't use any other cleansers other than this. This removes all makeup and sunscreen very well. I don't get dry skin after using other than around the eyes. I have combination skin that gets dehydrated easily.

https://www.specktra.net/beauty-is-more-than-just-flawless-makeup-/skin-and-bodycare/

I'm a fan of Boscia's Makeup & Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil for makeup removal.

Lancôme Crème Douceur Cream-to-Oil Massage Cleanser

View attachment 57046

(this is my photo)
:thankyou:Thank you for all the suggestions ladies! Wow to the picture above! Perfect example of what I am hoping for...I just think my skin would be so much better for it, to get off every bit of makeup without stripping my face.

elegant-one

I got my Nars Sarah Moon palette today. The colors are so beautiful but I was hoping for more pigmentation. I did only try it quickly using my fingers, but I was wondering of those who got it, what you thought of the pigmentation/texture?

B

BrowneyedBeauty08

Okay ladies...I'm ready to dive into the whole cleansing oil thing!
I know @shellygrrl recently mentioned a thread for skincare, but I'm at a loss to find it :confused:
My 2 step makeup up + gel foam cleansing after is just not cutting it!
I have combination oily/normal skin. I have the once a month minimal flare up due to hormones with minimal problems beyond that. I do have sensitive skin. Suggestions?!

I use the pink Peter Thomas Roth face wash and I absolutely love it! I have dry and sensitive skin. It never makes my skin feel tight or dry afterwards, like a lot of cleansers do. I recently tried the Tatcha gold camellia oil for hydration and I'm going to pick that up during the November sale. It was great, too!

smileyt06

To everyone who submitted e-mails to me a few weeks ago prior to the cutoff...Please be on the lookout for your codes (they might be in your spam). This year, the company decided to send the codes the week of the sale which is 10/23-10/30. When you receive your code, can you guys let me know so I can make sure everyone checks their inboxes?

OH no I missed it bummer. Can't wait to see what you ladies grab

Shars

Have y'all seen that new Natasha Denona palette? Sure hope I can grab one during the sale

I saw it! Posted swatches I saw on IG in the Beautylish page. I forgot Sephora is carrying her products now. I'm hoping it comes in time for the sale also. I may grab it if it does.

laurennnxox

I feel like the tarte thread is kinda dead-- so I figured I'd post this here. These are swatches of the new Tarte Pro palette. It smells nice, very faintly of vanilla. Overall, it's a decent palette. I haven't gotten the chance to try it on the eyes. The lighter and mid-tone shades are beautifully creamy and much nicer. The darker ones are a little dryer and harder pressed, but still I can get pretty good pigment out of them. The last two dark matte shades on my arm, though, were very nicely pigmented despite feeling dryer in the pan.

The swatches below are on bare skin (no primer) and one "heavy" swipe. All the way at the top on my wrist is a light creamy shade that blends right in with my skin in this photo. It's very pigmented and lovely, just happens to match my skin-tone. It will be nice to blend out edges or lay down over primer to even out my eyelid.

Also, sorry about the photos being rotated all wonky. It's just uploading like that and I can't figure it out?

image1.jpg
image2.jpg