All Things Sephora

MaryJane

Got my code. Thank you [MENTION=87684]colormefab[/MENTION]

Elegant - I know you got the Nars dual intensity eye and cheek palette. Would you recommend it? It's on my list for the sale

elegant-one

Got my code. Thank you @colormefab

Elegant - I know you got the Nars dual intensity eye and cheek palette. Would you recommend it? It's on my list for the sale

I'm a bit torn. I LOVE the shades, but I wish it was more pigmented. I did only use my finger for the eyeshadows though. I haven't played with it again. The shades are really pretty as a whole.

MaryJane

I'm a bit torn. I LOVE the shades, but I wish it was more pigmented. I did only use my finger for the eyeshadows though. I haven't played with it again. The shades are really pretty as a whole.

Thanks. Trying to decide between the Nars or a backup of the ABH Master Palette by Mario. The ABH is back on the sephora site and really worth it with 20% off.

MaryJane

Thank my dear, I'm going to look at it.

you should try it. Pics don't do it justice. The pigmentation is amazing. The shadows feel almost creamy. It is a very warm palette which some people may not care for but if neutrals, golds, rusts are your thing, I highly recommend.

Ajigglin

My haul:

Becca Moonstone and Pearl
Sunday Riley UFO
4 Cover FX Custom Drops (Sunlight, Celestial, Moonlight, and one other)
The 3 limited edition Kat Von D lipsticks

JulieDiva

SHAMELESS beg for a sephora F&F code.:flowers:

I never can get the point perks,,, always late, I would consider a code almost as good. lol:type:

PLEASE,,,please......thank you:D