All Things Sephora

colormefab

YOu're welcome girls! I'm going to look into the other missing codes. I have a few ppl telling me that they havent received their codes. Unfortunately, we dont have alot of control entering the emails this year so I couldnt re-enter at this point. I can assure you that every emailed submitted to me prior to the cutoff was entered so I apologize for the delay and hope everyone is able to get their codes. (Please check your spam too!) If not, dont be too sad, the VIB sale starts November 4-7th this year. Again, sorry for the confusion for some of you, I really tried to make sure everyone was happy. :)

perfectscorpio

[MENTION=87684]colormefab[/MENTION] ....I can tell from all of the "thank you's" that were posted, you went above and beyond. I didn't request a code from you, but I applaud your effort!! :thankyou:

boschicka

YOu're welcome girls! I'm going to look into the other missing codes. I have a few ppl telling me that they havent received their codes. Unfortunately, we dont have alot of control entering the emails this year so I couldnt re-enter at this point. I can assure you that every emailed submitted to me prior to the cutoff was entered so I apologize for the delay and hope everyone is able to get their codes. (Please check your spam too!) If not, dont be too sad, the VIB sale starts November 4-7th this year. Again, sorry for the confusion for some of you, I really tried to make sure everyone was happy. :)

You are amazing! Placed my order within minutes of getting my code!
I keep saying this, but this was so fun. Made Specktra more fun too!

elegant-one

Phew!!! :cowdance::catdance: Let us know what you end up with!

My order was weird & a bit small for me.

Skin Inc. Pure Serum mist
Skin Inc. Get Glowing Custom Blend Set - LOVE LOVE LOVE these!
Alterna Caviar Hair Spray
BareMinerals Multi Tasking Bisque - I use this around my eyes & nose area
Armani eyebrow pencil
Armani eyeliner
nail polish remover
Another of that new Guerlain pink brush
AND...my Happy Birthday Sephora gift :rofl:

I'm sure I forgot to get other things, but I'm good...for now :) :yay:

Last edited:

boschicka

My order was weird & a bit small for me.

Skin Inc. Pure Serum mist
Skin Inc. Get Glowing Custom Blend Set - LOVE LOVE LOVE these!
Alterna Caviar Hair Spray
BareMinerals Multi Tasking Bisque - I use this around my eyes & nose area
Armani eyebrow pencil
Armani eyeliner
nail polish remover
Another of that new Guerlain pink brush
AND...my Happy Birthday Sephora gift :rofl:

I'm sure I forgot to get other things, but I'm good...for now :) :yay:

Very nice! I keep forgetting to check out the Skin Inc. serums, dangit. Adding to my Rouge sale list!

DILLIGAF

I got my code this afternoon! Thank you [MENTION=87684]colormefab[/MENTION] I'm narrowing down my list as we speak!

elegant-one

Very nice! I keep forgetting to check out the Skin Inc. serums, dangit. Adding to my Rouge sale list!

:flowers: Seriously, I've tried EVERYTHING...this serum trio has permanently revolutionized my skin! It made it permanently flawless :sunshine: I can't wait to try the mist.

Rasbury

My Sephora gave me a code so I'm good :icon_cheers:

So glad you got one. Your reviews of products always help me narrow down my list. Sadly, I still haven't gotten a code, even though I was sure I got a message in before the deadline. Oh well, its probably better I save my pennies anyway. November sales aren't that far off!

colormefab

So sorry to the folks that still didnt get a code (if they got their emails in before the deadline)...:(. I know last year there was some issues with certain email domains and I was hoping it would go smoother this year. If anyone I know comes across a code they dont need, I will make sure I post here for my specktra girls first! Again, sorry for the inconvenience for some of you guys and I am so pleased that others have received their codes and are happy

shontay07108

So if we don't have a code by now that means we aren't getting one? Yikes. I haven't gotten one and I have expensive stuff in my cart that I kept on hold for the code. Ah,well. Thanks anyway, colormefab.

awickedshape

So sorry to the folks that still didnt get a code (if they got their emails in before the deadline)...:(. I know last year there was some issues with certain email domains and I was hoping it would go smoother this year. If anyone I know comes across a code they dont need, I will make sure I post here for my specktra girls first! Again, sorry for the inconvenience for some of you guys and I am so pleased that others have received their codes and are happy

I didn't ask for one this year but it's so kind of you to do this again

Sabrunka

Since I've been pretty active on the Sephora beauty boards, a mod added me to their list for a f&f code which I did not expect! I was so happy to see the email with the 20% code, yay! I bought:

L'occitane almond body cream (I remember someone in here saying the whole almond collection is amazing and omg I agree, I tried some samples yesterday and fell in LOVE)
Burberry Dark Spice quad
Sephora large eyeshadow brush (was on sale for $7 plus the 20% off, not bad!)