All Things Sephora

elegant-one

So glad you got one. Your reviews of products always help me narrow down my list. Sadly, I still haven't gotten a code, even though I was sure I got a message in before the deadline. Oh well, its probably better I save my pennies anyway. November sales aren't that far off!

:flowers::thankyou: That is so nice of you to say! I hope you can still get a code.

I'm pretty sure that your Sephora stores can give you a code to use guys :)

boschicka

My list:

MAKE UP FOR EVER Metal Palette
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon Rollerball
Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow Thunderstruck
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow Doce
Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow Thrasher
Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow Raw Power
philosophy Snow Angel Set
Sunday Riley Power Couple Duo: Total Transformation Kit
NARS Velvet Lip Glide Bound
Origins Mini Souffle Sampler
Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil 7 Piece Body Butter Collection
Marc Jacobs Beauty About Last Night Style Eye Con No 20 Eyeshadow Palette
Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette
SEPHORA COLLECTION Color Switch By Vera Mona Brush Cleaner

colormefab

My list:

i LOVE you list. I want the KVD individual shadows too! They are so creamy and highly pigmented. I like the E+J Bourbon and Rose together better than separate. I hope it mixes well with your chemistry.

Shars

My list:

Is this your first time trying the Sunday Riley products? I have the UFO oil in my wish list as well as the SquadGoals essential kit but am still unsure. One of my friends believes in the sleeping oil.

nikkisweets2010

Quietly raises hand in corner, may I please get a code as well. I just need to pick up maybe 1,2, or 20 items, that's all. Thanks in advance.

Alysse011

@elegant - what are some of your favorite Skin Inc products? Do you mix them or use individually? I'm interested in the brand and need to know more haha. Thank you!

elegant-one

@elegant - what are some of your favorite Skin Inc products? Do you mix them or use individually? I'm interested in the brand and need to know more haha. Thank you!

:wavey: I got 2 freebie sample sets of the serums. It includes the pink - Vitamin A serum, Purple - Chlorella Serum (for dark spots & redness) & the Blue - Hydration.

I have been using it regularly for about 3 months now & it has made my skin look near perfect which is crazy. I have normal to dry skin (being an old bag lol). Before I tried it, I had this one patch of dry skin below my cheek that nothing would get rid of it. I also had several red dots that appeared out of nowhere, not even acne-like. After using the 3 serums for about 3 weeks my skin just got better & better up until now where its just flawless skin. I use it after my Chanel Gel Purete cleanser which I love & have used for many years. I use the pink serum let it soak in a bit, then the purple serum let it soak in & then the blue. I just put some on my finger, rub it together with my other fingers & pat it into my skin including my under eye area. My skin is so soft & hydrated now. It also has made my skin look pore-less & so even. It did not irritate or break me out at all - ever & my skin gets sensitive with a lot of products.

This is the only product from them that I have used. They have a new serum that I want to try next. Everybody's skin reacts differently, but they get really great reviews from others too. Hope that helps dear!

Last edited:

Alysse011

:wavey: I got 2 freebie sample sets of the serums. It includes the pink - Vitamin A serum, Purple - Chlorella Serum (for dark spots & redness) & the Blue - Hydration.

I have been using it regularly for about 3 months now & it has made my skin look near perfect which is crazy. I have normal to dry skin (being an old bag lol). Before I tried it, I had this one patch of dry skin below my cheek that nothing would get rid of it. I also had several red dots that appeared out of nowhere, not even acne-like. After using the 3 serums for about 3 weeks my skin just got better & better up until now where its just flawless skin. I use it after my Chanel Gel Purete cleanser which I love & have used for many years. I use the pink serum let it soak in a bit, then the purple serum let it soak in & then the blue. I just put some on my finger, rub it together with my other fingers & pat it into my skin including my under eye area. My skin is so soft & hydrated now. It also has made my skin look pore-less & so even. It did not irritate or break me out at all - ever & my skin gets sensitive with a lot of products.

This is the only product from them that I have used. They have a new serum that I want to try next. Everybody's skin reacts differently, but they get really great reviews from others too. Hope that helps dear!

Extremely helpful, thank you! I've already used my F&F code but VIB is soon!!

fur4elise

I got my code this afternoon! Thank you @colormefab I'm narrowing down my list as we speak!
:yourock: [MENTION=87684]colormefab[/MENTION]
~ Ditto, Ditto!

:rant2:I have to really crop my list for this as I had a passport fiasco that essentially took $135 to resolve...if not, there will be no 2 week vacation in Mexico come January...Ladies, let me just say changing your name 1 year after getting married is a PAIN in the tuckus!
Any mahoozy, I will come on back and post my final selections once I stop weeping over my budget chop!
:mecry:

Bourbon actually does smell really nice! Rose, on the other hand, NOT SO MUCH.
Agreed! The Rose was no go! Immediately went to an acidic rancid smell upon touching my skin. :wazup:

My list:

I love the MUFE empty palettes! Thank you for the reminder that I should/need to buy another! I mentioned elsewhere (Burberry thread I think) I ended up liking the My Burberry Black far better than the E&J Bourbon. It just did not last that long, nor had the depth of scent I was hoping for. That will have to wait for the VIB sale or a Christmas request for Bossman. I also have both of the 2 other e/s palette you listed and I love them both as well! That Light & Shade matte palette was a game changer for me and all my sparkle, shimmer, glittery stuffs! ;)

boschicka

no not like cat pee but pretty masculine, boozy

Nice! I'm going to work drunk and blaming it on the perfume!!! :gulp:

Is this your first time trying the Sunday Riley products? I have the UFO oil in my wish list as well as the SquadGoals essential kit but am still unsure. One of my friends believes in the sleeping oil.

Zero experience. The set is a gift for my mother and the UFO oil is for me. Reviews looked decent so I decided to finally go for it.

boschicka

:rant2:I have to really crop my list for this as I had a passport fiasco that essentially took $135 to resolve...if not, there will be no 2 week vacation in Mexico come January...Ladies, let me just say changing your name 1 year after getting married is a PAIN in the tuckus!
Any mahoozy, I will come on back and post my final selections once I stop weeping over my budget chop!

I love the MUFE empty palettes! Thank you for the reminder that I should/need to buy another! I mentioned elsewhere (Burberry thread I think) I ended up liking the My Burberry Black far better than the E&J Bourbon. It just did not last that long, nor had the depth of scent I was hoping for. That will have to wait for the VIB sale or a Christmas request for Bossman. I also have both of the 2 other e/s palette you listed and I love them both as well! That Light & Shade matte palette was a game changer for me and all my sparkle, shimmer, glittery stuffs! ;)

Sorry to hear about the extra fees eating your makeup money. Not fun!

I don't know what took me so long to get the KVD Shade & Light Eye palette! I decided it was finally time.
I have the Marc Jacobs holiday palette from last year, so I felt guilty buying this year's edition without a discount, so I held off until now. So happy it didn't sell out! I like last year's but I definitely think this new one will be more wearable for me.