All Things Sephora

shontay07108

I don't even understand this question :p

VIBR is Nov 4-7, so I'm assuming if they do things like last year, the VIB portion will be the following weekend. And I'm always shocked at how few items it takes me to reach some astronomical total!

I'm sitting at 4 items for $200!

Alysse011

I am debating buying the M.J. Face II brush...does any of you have it and what's your opinion on it? Is it worth the money? I have literally been going back and forth for the entire year on it...*sighs*

I have it! I like it a lot. It works well with my cream and liquid foundations. I also use it for cream contour and cream bronzer.

Shars

I don't even understand this question :p

VIBR is Nov 4-7, so I'm assuming if they do things like last year, the VIB portion will be the following weekend. And I'm always shocked at how few items it takes me to reach some astronomical total!

WORD!!! Thank God for these little discounts from time to time.

Do any of you have the KVD Metal Matte palette? Is it worth $60??

I have it in my cart and have heard and watched glowing reviews. I was in between that and the new UD Spectrum palette (or both) but the UD Spectrum has such poor reviews so Kat Von D all the way.

itskathleeeen

I have it in my cart and have heard and watched glowing reviews. I was in between that and the new UD Spectrum palette (or both) but the UD Spectrum has such poor reviews so Kat Von D all the way.
I keep adding it then removing it from my cart lol! I know I'll regret not getting it with the 20% discount plus I've been wanting to try those Metal Crush shadows so looks like I'm getting it! :heart::roflmao:

Shars

I keep adding it then removing it from my cart lol! I know I'll regret not getting it with the 20% discount plus I've been wanting to try those Metal Crush shadows so looks like I'm getting it! :heart::roflmao:

I've always wanted to try the Metal Crush Shadows too so I figured this was a good time. I also really like her matte shadows so double yes lol. Hope we both like it!

Latest posts