All Things Sephora

pandorablack

I am now obsessed with Drybar hair products from Sephora. It started because I wanted to order a dry shampoo from them since I'm VIBR and get free 2 day shipping. I was going to order something else from Amazon, but I don't have prime and they were going to charge me $10 for shipping that would take 8 days. I was like no way, f that, I'll just pay a little more for better products from Sephora and get them in 2 days, sans shipping costs. Worked out. So then of course I had to buy the drybar curling iron (which I still can't figure out how to use properly), ceramic brush, blow dryer, shower cap, velcro rollers, hairspray, shine spray (which Sephora no longer carries...boo), and volumizing mousse. And in my cart currently are the Sake Bomb shampoo/conditioner, the 100 proof treatment oil, and hot toddy heat protectant. I'm hair obsessed lately. Well, I always was, but I never used to focus so much on hair. I had kind of one hair look and stuck to it. Now I do all manner of things. It's longer now, so lots of fun to play with it.

pandorablack

And now I am like $230 away from making VIBR this year, I'm gonna probably buckle down and do it...I like the perks. Also it's an excuse to order the drybar flat iron.

lipstickaddict

I LOVE Nars Bound sooooo much, I think I will get my lips tattooed this shade :rofl::cloud9:

Also really really really love the Armani eye tint in Spice Smoke

I LOVE Bound sooooo much too! It arrived yesterday and I wore it all day today and it is absolutely perfect! I want my lips tattooed this color too! :eek: I am really loving the Nars lip glides!

Last edited:

elegant-one

I LOVE Bound sooooo much too! It arrived yesterday and I wore it all day today and it is absolutely perfect! I want my lips tattooed this color too! :eek: I am really loving the Nars lip glides!

:rofl:We ARE makeup sisters!!! :five::tee::date::yay::heart: Bound is really really pretty on. I want a lipstick the exact same shade. Are you looking at another li[ glide shade?

montREALady

Uggggh, Modern Renaissance is sold out! Ppl pounced!

*Update, they restocked and I just ordered it. Even though I placed an order at Macy's for it after this post to pick up today with their 10% Ebates cash back just in case.

Last edited:

dash4

I just tried to use the VIB code and it denied me..It said I must be a VIB... blah..

Too bad for Sephora, because I was filling up my cart for another go..

PS~ in previous years, do you guys remember the code usually wouldn't expire on time.. it usually stayed active for another 24 hours.. that did not happen this year. The day after the Rouge event ended - I tried to make another order in the morning and it was expired..

fur4elise

Again this is stupid on Sephora's part! VIBR should get first access to the sale AND have continued access as a perk! They would make more money because we would all place multiple orders *smh

montREALady

I just tried to use the VIB code and it denied me..It said I must be a VIB... blah..

Too bad for Sephora, because I was filling up my cart for another go..

PS~ in previous years, do you guys remember the code usually wouldn't expire on time.. it usually stayed active for another 24 hours.. that did not happen this year. The day after the Rouge event ended - I tried to make another order in the morning and it was expired..

You're doing 20VIB, right? I thought I saw someone here put VIB20 so just making sure because even I myself put the wrong code at first. I'm VIB though.

KiKi Kontour

as a rouge it makes no dmn sense we aren't allowed to shop throughout the whole sale...i meeeean how else do they think we got here lol.

dash4

You're doing 20VIB, right? I thought I saw someone here put VIB20 so just making sure because even I myself put the wrong code at first. I'm VIB though.

EDIT #2: Sorry, I misread your comment.. I am so exhausted!! Yes, I did put in 20VIB and it did not work for me as a Rouge.. Forget the rest of this post - it is irrelevant to your question... lol.

No, I am Rouge. I spent enough to be VIB and VIBRouge last year to become both through 2017 (if I had opened a 2nd account) but I did not strategize like bosch did.. and I haven't spent enough there to do it this year.. ( I buy 80% of my cosmetics from Ulta now - that percentage might go up when they start selling Nars - which is supposed to be REAL soon)..

EDIT: The reason I tried it - is someone posted that they heard that Rouge's were going to be able to use the code for VIBs and we'd get this discount this weekend as well.. so I tried the VIB code, but wouldn't let me use it since I am Rouge, not VIB..

Sorry if my posts contain grammar/spelling errors.. I had stuff going on at work and I am tired as hell.. lol.

Last edited:

Haven

If you are rouge and want to order a product that was OOS during the rouge weekend but is available now, try calling CS to place an order with the discount. I was able to do that and was told that the discount will be honored for only OOS products.

I really think though that it depends on what CS rep you speak with. Some are more helpful than others.

Natyk

Tom Ford palette and lip foils are on the Sephora site now. Alots of angry comments from VIBR, who didnt have chance to purchase it during VIBR sale as it was OOS I believe. I just called and I was allowed to purchase TF palette with the discount. So if items were out of stock during VIBR sale and now available, please call CS and they will help

fur4elise

Did you get the 10% off email from Saks?
AHAH! The code email did not come from Saks to me. I found it in an eBates, which I do not use. I have another points program that pays down my grad student loans. ;) AND it is not taking anything off TF...Booooo! I just cannot win.