All Things Sephora

boschicka

Yep!

Aww, thanks my dear! :flowers: We had a WONDERFUL time with the kids & baby girl. She got to see/eat her first snow LOL! It was beyond awesome. I've been down & cranky ever since they left :snooty: :oops: :rofl:

Aww, I'm happy to hear you had such fun, but baby Christmas magic withdrawal is very real. I recommend lots of shopping to cope. ;)

elegant-one

I feel like Sephora is the last to get Guerlain or Givenchy items. I get nervous waiting and shop elsewhere, only to have the collections show up at Sephora a few days later. :doh:

Same here.

Aww, I'm happy to hear you had such fun, but baby Christmas magic withdrawal is very real. I recommend lots of shopping to cope. ;)

Baby Christmas Magic Withdrawal - BCMW! YES, that's what I have :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And, yes I have been shopping LOL! You know what...almost everything I had in my Nordies cart sold out...noooooooooooo. Even a Bobbi Brown lip balm :doh::hmm: And I have notes to spend too, but nothing now to use them on. I'm sure that will change.

Kaidan

Is Sephora going to get the new Guerlain collection?

Probably like half or 2/3s of the collection. :/ I hope they get all of it.

I missed out on the big Bite mini lipstick vault and evilbay has it for triple the price. They still have the holiday lipstick (Mistletoe) in store which is a lovely red with an excellent formula, but I have too many reds in my stash, so I didn't get it. They have the Narsissist cheek palettes and I'm so tempted by both of them. They seem like a great deal and have a lot of variety of shades. Maybe I should go back and buy them during the weekend. The Urban Decay and Anastasia Beverly Hills sections looked like it got ravaged by a storm because they were nearly empty.

elegant-one

Probably like half or 2/3s of the collection. :/ I hope they get all of it.

I missed out on the big Bite mini lipstick vault and evilbay has it for triple the price. They still have the holiday lipstick (Mistletoe) in store which is a lovely red with an excellent formula, but I have too many reds in my stash, so I didn't get it. They have the Narsissist cheek palettes and I'm so tempted by both of them. They seem like a great deal and have a lot of variety of shades. Maybe I should go back and buy them during the weekend. The Urban Decay and Anastasia Beverly Hills sections looked like it got ravaged by a storm because they were nearly empty.

That would be disappointing but not like we can't get it elsewhere. Ooh, I had my eye on Mistletoe. Do I need it lol

Alysse011

Did anyone get Sephora gift cards over the holidays? If so, what are you planning to buy?

I did! Sitting in my cart right now are a couple shades of the new Lancôme Le Metallique (I am so thrilled metallic lips are on trend again), MUFE HD cream blush in shade 210, Marc Jacobs Flesh & Fantasy blush, and the new MUFE Star Lit powder in shade 13 Ivory.

I won't get all of it, but I really want it all haha. I have swatched/seen everything in store except the MUFE powder, but that looks super nice on Temptalia.

Whatre you planning to get?

Icecaramellatte

Did anyone get Sephora gift cards over the holidays? If so, what are you planning to buy?

I did. I have a bunch of stuff in my cart but I'm thinking of getting the Pat McGrath set. Other things in my cart: a bunch of Tarte stuff mostly new release, Michael Kors Turquoise perfume, Black Opium Floral Shock perfume, Tatcha set, Chloe Morello set

Hey did anyone get the Chloe Morello set? Do you like it?

I did! Sitting in my cart right now are a couple shades of the new Lancôme Le Metallique (I am so thrilled metallic lips are on trend again), MUFE HD cream blush in shade 210, Marc Jacobs Flesh & Fantasy blush, and the new MUFE Star Lit powder in shade 13 Ivory.

I won't get all of it, but I really want it all haha. I have swatched/seen everything in store except the MUFE powder, but that looks super nice on Temptalia.

Ooh I haven't heard of Lancome having new Metallic lipsticks. Off to check it out. Thanks!

Icecaramellatte

Back from checking Sephora.com. These metallic lip colors look really nice. I'm also curious about the Drama Liquid-Pencil. Are these still exclusive to Sephora. I have 2 of these but I see it is listed under new. I think some of the colors might be new. At least there are quite a few I don't remember seeing before. A lot more metallic shades. I love metallic eyeliner. I bought this Sephora Copper eye liner several months ago but for some reason didn't use it. Now I've used it almost everyday for 2 weeks. Plus, I have quite a few Lancome eyeliners. It may be time to add to that collection.

DILLIGAF

That would be disappointing but not like we can't get it elsewhere. Ooh, I had my eye on Mistletoe. Do I need it lol

In short and to the point. Yes, yes you do. I bought it back in November when I went to Vegas. It was during the VIB Rouge sale and I was leaving the Sephora when I saw a sidecap with their holiday lipsticks. A few brands made a special holiday lipstick exclusively for Sephora. I happened to grab both Mistletoe from Bite and Troublemaker from UD. They are the sort of colors I love. Mistletoe is a deep warm red in that wonderful Amuse Bouche formula. It is the sort of color that will work for most people for the holidays and ALL year for me. If you can get your hands on it I would suggest that you do.

DILLIGAF

I did and the one thing I really wanted isn't even available at Sephora! I do have a few things in my cart on the site but I always have a few things in my cart! I really need to take a quick look at my loves list.

boschicka

Would love to hear what you think of the metallic lippies. The Marc Jacobs blush I have is very nice, smooth.
I already placed and received one order! Mostly sale items. I got the Formula X Delete All, an eyebrow brush and eyelash brush from the Sephora collection, etc. I really love the eyelash brush for removing clumps. It's also surprisingly good at removing any mascara I get on my lid, etc.
For my next order, I'll get the UD Afterdark Pallette. Then I might wait for new releases.

boschicka

I did and the one thing I really wanted isn't even available at Sephora! I do have a few things in my cart on the site but I always have a few things in my cart! I really need to take a quick look at my loves list.

Spring/Summer releases will be here before you know it!
What's the one thing you really want?

boschicka

I did. I have a bunch of stuff in my cart but I'm thinking of getting the Pat McGrath set. Other things in my cart: a bunch of Tarte stuff mostly new release, Michael Kors Turquoise perfume, Black Opium Floral Shock perfume, Tatcha set, Chloe Morello set

Hey did anyone get the Chloe Morello set? Do you like it?

Were you the one who liked the Huda palette? If so, I feel you'll like the Chloe Morello palette.

Alysse011

Back from checking Sephora.com. These metallic lip colors look really nice. I'm also curious about the Drama Liquid-Pencil. Are these still exclusive to Sephora. I have 2 of these but I see it is listed under new. I think some of the colors might be new. At least there are quite a few I don't remember seeing before. A lot more metallic shades. I love metallic eyeliner. I bought this Sephora Copper eye liner several months ago but for some reason didn't use it. Now I've used it almost everyday for 2 weeks. Plus, I have quite a few Lancome eyeliners. It may be time to add to that collection.

I love a good metallic eyeliner too. I haven't tried the Drama Liquid Pencil, but I have swatched in store. They seem really nice. No clue on if they're Sephora exclusive still though.

Would love to hear what you think of the metallic lippies. The Marc Jacobs blush I have is very nice, smooth.
I already placed and received one order! Mostly sale items. I got the Formula X Delete All, an eyebrow brush and eyelash brush from the Sephora collection, etc. I really love the eyelash brush for removing clumps. It's also surprisingly good at removing any mascara I get on my lid, etc.
For my next order, I'll get the UD Afterdark Pallette. Then I might wait for new releases.

thanks for feedback on the MJ blush! It seems like everyone who has them is a fan. What all do you have your eye on as far as new releases? Oh, and I will give a rundown on the Lancôme as soon as I try them!

boschicka

I love a good metallic eyeliner too. I haven't tried the Drama Liquid Pencil, but I have swatched in store. They seem really nice. No clue on if they're Sephora exclusive still though.

thanks for feedback on the MJ blush! It seems like everyone who has them is a fan. What all do you have your eye on as far as new releases? Oh, and I will give a rundown on the Lancôme as soon as I try them!

NARS, Guerlain, Viseart

montREALady

Did some comparison swatches of the latest MAC Retro Matte (most shades) collection with some of Sephora's new lip stains..and KVD.

mac retro matte dupes.jpg
Row 1- Sephora
Rows 2&3- MAC
Row 4- S is Sephora, K is KVD