All Things Sephora

DILLIGAF

I think I just made my last haul for this sale and it was rather subdued.
  • Velour Lashes Naughty But Nice Travel Case
  • Shiseido Facial Cotton ( replenish)
  • Sephora Microsmooth Baked Foundation Face Powder ( for my mom)
  • Sephora Collection Contour Blush Spice Market Blush Palette ( for my sister)
  • Violet Voss Oh Snap Gingerbread Palette
  • Fenty Lil Stunna Mini Longwear Fluid Lip Color in Underdawg
  • Viseart Dark Edit Eyeshadow Palette
  • Natasha Denona Metropolis Palette

I think I'm thoroughly paletted out. The only palette that I want right now is the Melt Cosmetics Amor Eterno Palette in Muerte, Maybe it will still be around if Sephora does the gift card again this year.

Icecaramellatte

I think I'm thoroughly paletted out. The only palette that I want right now is the Melt Cosmetics Amor Eterno Palette in Muerte, Maybe it will still be around if Sephora does the gift card again this year.

Great Haul. My Melt palette arrived yesterday. I was shocked. The packaging is stunning. Oh I should post my haul. Let me look back. This was a long sale. Ooh I think you will love the Natasha Denona. I think I used more than 1/2??? I think I had used about 16 - 18 shades at my last count before I had to move on. I want to go back.

DILLIGAF

Great Haul. My Melt palette arrived yesterday. I was shocked. The packaging is stunning. Oh I should post my haul. Let me look back. This was a long sale. Ooh I think you will love the Natasha Denona. I think I used more than 1/2??? I think I had used about 16 - 18 shades at my last count before I had to move on. I want to go back.
Please do post your haul. I love seeing what everyone else bought,

Shars

That Spice Market Blush Palette is sooo good! I hope your sis enjoys it. That darn ND Metropolis Palette kept stalking me but I stayed strong. I thought about picking up the Viseart Dark Edit too but never pulled the trigger.

Shars

I shopped in store this time around and meant to place another order online for some additional things but I never did place the online order... oh well. This is what I ended up with:
  • Dr. Jart Water Replenishment Sheet Masks (repurchases)
  • NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - Amande (repurchase)
  • Fenty Beauty - Lil Mini Stunna Lip Colour in Underdawg (Gorgeous colour!!)
  • Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bow 'N' Arrow (repurchase)
  • Fenty Beauty Bomb Baby 2 Mini Lipgloss and Highlighter Set
  • Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Travel Spray
  • Sephora Favourites Starry Eyed Ornament (I bought this mainly for the Bobbi Brown eyeshadow stick)
  • Viseart Petite Pro 5 palette - Soleil (impulse buy *facepalm)
  • Sephora Collection Keep on Masking Face Mask Holder (I don't know anything about this but my friend was getting one so I did too lol. Apparently it holds your sheet masks in place)
Still sitting in my online cart are:
  • Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream mini (for my travel bag)
  • Laneige Water Sleeping Mask (love this but need to use up some other products first)
  • Sephora Pro Expert Sponge with holder
  • Huda Beauty - Kahlana False Lashes (I love the blogger she did a collab with for this style lash so wanted to support)
  • Sephora Collection Holographic Face and Cheek Palette (I've wanted this for a long time but still haven't pulled the trigger)
  • Stellar Limitless Concealer (because it's on sale and the reviews were good)

boschicka

That Spice Market Blush Palette is sooo good! I hope your sis enjoys it. That darn ND Metropolis Palette kept stalking me but I stayed strong. I thought about picking up the Viseart Dark Edit too but never pulled the trigger.

Ha, same in regards to the Metropolis palette. I feel it overlaps too much with all her other palettes I own, but fomo and those two green shades keep pulling me back to it.

Shars

Ha, same in regards to the Metropolis palette. I feel it overlaps too much with all her other palettes I own, but fomo and those two green shades keep pulling me back to it.
*sigh* There are also too many shades that will look the exact same on my skintone when applied.

Alysse011

Here’s what I bought during the sale:

-Caudalie Grape Water (repurchase)
-beauty blender (repurchase)
-Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast - new to me and I really like it so far
-The Inkey List Hyaluronic Acid
-Slip Silk Ribbon and Scrunchie set
-Alpha-H Vitamin B Serum
-two Givenchy Le Rouge lipsticks in 110 and 106
-and the big purchase—Dr Dennis Gross Spectralite Faceware Pro mask

Winthrop44

All the DE fans in here- I just got my Sephora birthday gift and chose the DE samples (Protini and Beste cleanser). Do you use the Protini cream at night only or day or both?
You can use it either or both. I prefer Lala so don’t use it at all but I know many people love it.

DILLIGAF

I got the Metropolis because I don't have that many ND palettes. I currently only own the 28 pan blue-green palette ( got this one when the brand launched), The mini gold, Sunrise, and Lila.
I shopped in store this time around and meant to place another order online for some additional things but I never did place the online order... oh well. This is what I ended up with:
  • Dr. Jart Water Replenishment Sheet Masks (repurchases)
  • NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - Amande (repurchase)
  • Fenty Beauty - Lil Mini Stunna Lip Colour in Underdawg (Gorgeous colour!!)
  • Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bow 'N' Arrow (repurchase)
  • Fenty Beauty Bomb Baby 2 Mini Lipgloss and Highlighter Set
  • Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Travel Spray
  • Sephora Favourites Starry Eyed Ornament (I bought this mainly for the Bobbi Brown eyeshadow stick)
  • Viseart Petite Pro 5 palette - Soleil (impulse buy *facepalm)
  • Sephora Collection Keep on Masking Face Mask Holder (I don't know anything about this but my friend was getting one so I did too lol. Apparently it holds your sheet masks in place)
Still sitting in my online cart are:
  • Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream mini (for my travel bag)
  • Laneige Water Sleeping Mask (love this but need to use up some other products first)
  • Sephora Pro Expert Sponge with holder
  • Huda Beauty - Kahlana False Lashes (I love the blogger she did a collab with for this style lash so wanted to support)
  • Sephora Collection Holographic Face and Cheek Palette (I've wanted this for a long time but still haven't pulled the trigger)
  • Stellar Limitless Concealer (because it's on sale and the reviews were good)
The funny part is I was looking for the Fenty Bomb Baby 2 when I was placing my final order but for some reason, it didn't show up for me. Shows up now though. Also, I wish all of the Fenty lip colors came in the same size as Underdawg. LOVE IT!

Last edited:

boschicka

I got the Metropolis because I don't have that many ND palettes. I currently only own the 28 pan blue green palette ( got this one when the brand launched), The mini gold, Sunrise,

I think that's what was in mind when it was designed: a comprehensive palette for people new to the brand. Still does nothing to quell my fomo though! :roflmao:

Shars

I got the Metropolis because I don't have that many ND palettes. I currently only own the 28 pan blue-green palette ( got this one when the brand launched), The mini gold, Sunrise, and Lila.

The funny part is I was looking for the Fenty Bomb Baby 2 when I was placing my final order but for some reason, it didn't show up for me. Shows up now though. Also, I wish all of the Fenty lip colors came in the same size as Underdawg. LOVE IT!

That is so weird lol. And yes, I love the petite Underdawg. If they did more like I'd definitely grab them. The only one I have is Uncuffed but I wear it a LOT.

Latest posts