Allcosmeticswholesale.com

swaly

My order came today. It was placed this past Saturday. It came via USPS, double-packaged in a priority box wrapped in a priority envelope (the plastic-y padded kind). Everything came in perfect condition, unboxed but also clearly unused. Everything was also fresh...I got cream liners and an eyebrow wax kit from Smashbox and the products are all creamy and moist. So were the Urban Decay VIP and Velvet Rope liner sets––pristine condition, moist and new.

Shipping was $9.50 for a $90 order––don't know if $100 and up is free or something, I forgot to check before placing my order.

Just on a sidenote, and this doesn't reflect on the site at all, all the Smashbox products are SO TINY! You ladies probably know this, but I haven't seen many products in person––the liner palettes are literally the size of a business card, very light and cheaply constructed, with tiny portions of liner. The UD liner sets are also travel-sized, although I knew that before ordering.

416gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
Another thing is, how come some of her stuff don't have boxes??

many branded cosmetics that have been discounted are part of excess inventory of cosmetic manufacturers...some maybe new, boxed, and unboxed...if you're just a regular person who will call them one day because you want their excess, you'll obviously get a cold response...

if you have the money and the right connection, then you can sell discount cosmetics...i remember getting an offer before for over a million worth of Paul Barnes cosmetics for like $120,000..

I've seen allcosmeticswholesale.com and they look good to me. I can't verify if all her MAC are legit but then again maybe they are. I get MAC offers but not that much of a variety like allcosmeticswholesale's.

newtomakeup

God.. its soo tempting.. wish i had some extra money this month
smiles.gif

beautifulxface

I've been looking into this site for about 2-3 months and based on the feedback it sounds legit.
I'm getting my paycheck tomorrow!
th_DANCE.gif

I'm planning to order a few things too. Carbon is now back in stock.
That's going to be my first grab. LOL.

PrincessBoa

Has anyone that ordered from this website been made to pay the dues/customs in CANADA? :X And if so- how much cause I'm not getting it shipped to my house..but rather my aunts house and I dont' want to make her pay extra money just to recieve my package :X!

Thanks in advance!

Mindy!

I've orderd 3 diffrent dazzleglasses a couple brushes, and some studio fix foundatin and it was all real!

Daiane J.

The last time I bought, she declared a lower value on customs declaration and I didn't ask anything, so I didn't pay taxes.

swaly

Do you guys find that some items are deceptively expensive, though? I know it's the whole supply & demand thing, and maybe I'm just not jaded in the world of cosmetics trading and such, but I am uncomfortable with the fact that the site gives the impression that EVERYTHING is priced lower-than-retail, but some things are heavily overpriced (LE or in-demand items)...because the site doesn't list a base suggested retail price, it's really tricky to tell whether I'm saving or losing money.

VintageAqua

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaly
Do you guys find that some items are deceptively expensive, though? I know it's the whole supply & demand thing, and maybe I'm just not jaded in the world of cosmetics trading and such, but I am uncomfortable with the fact that the site gives the impression that EVERYTHING is priced lower-than-retail, but some things are heavily overpriced (LE or in-demand items)...because the site doesn't list a base suggested retail price, it's really tricky to tell whether I'm saving or losing money.

Hmmm, I see what you mean but with most items, however it's fairly easy to decipher the prices. If you question whether an item is "overpriced", just open a different screen and check the website to compare (i.e. MAC shadows are always $14.50 each). Another great option is to compare her prices to those on ebay, in fact hers are usually below individual sellers for LE items.

I feel like the owner is just knowledgable about the products she sells and therefore can profit where she sees fit. On average, most items are between 15-30% below retail though. I've ordered from her several times and she is fast, authentic and reputable.

Hope that helps!

tana2210

with the ud liner sets you ordered did they come boxed? ive been eyeing them off but would rather have boxes...

Lovey99

I have ordered from the site several times. I placed another order this evening. All of my products are in perfect condition and are authentic.

syrene78

I ordered from them and am very disappointed.
Nothing was as desribed: no labels ANYWHERE and the listings did say that the items were BNIB and I got items without any labels on neither the boxes and the items. Can't tell if they are real or not since they are no labels or barcodes...
And the customer service was awful: rude and not willing to help to take those back.
Don't order from them!

1165Cheryl

Her prices for 1/4 tsp pigments samples are kinda high but has decent prices for other things. If she has a pro card then she can afford to give a good price to a certain extent. I didnt check out her whole site yet. A friend of mine is buying a full jar just to see if it's real. I'll keep you posted.

Sad thing is latley you never know, people you have always known to sell the real thing is now selling fakes. They keep saying there stuff is real but then bang you find out the truth and sometimes they are people you thought were a friend. For me if a seller cant show receipts then I dont buy.

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrene78
I ordered from them and am very disappointed.
Nothing was as desribed: no labels ANYWHERE and the listings did say that the items were BNIB and I got items without any labels on neither the boxes and the items. Can't tell if they are real or not since they are no labels or barcodes...
And the customer service was awful: rude and not willing to help to take those back.
Don't order from them!

Odd that people I know have ordered from her as well and received great treatment and products by their accounts. I know they were unboxed but the items were real with labels and have seen this firsthand. "Customer service was awful" is a far cry when she's been pleasant by many peoples' accounts. You must bring out the worst in people all around because all you ever say is don't order from them when you allegedly get shafted.

I check this thread long enough to see whether someone found an amazing deal on certain products or sales. Good job saying don't buy based off YOUR account yet supervisors of this site even recommend them. I'm sorry for you that you supposedly had this experience but I'm sorrier that sales like this repeatedly happen to you. I would love to see a little bit more of a positive side to you then this bitter deal that shows up here on Specktra....and yes, feel free to buddy up your clique to your aid. When I see this kind of account you've described from a few more people unknown to you here than I'll think twice on trying her out. As a seller, your don't buy from them is lacking in content until a few more votes have been cast showing the same treatment.

Your opinion has been noted and I'll make my judgement based off many and not yours alone. Thanks.

MissResha

i've ordered a lot of items from her that were missing stickers, and she's usually really good about telling you on the item page "u/b" or "this product may or may not have sticker". I went on a big dazzleglass splurge with her about a month or so ago, and half of them had stickers, half didnt. i didnt care really, because i'd rather pay 11.99 for a dazzleglass thats JUST missing a sticker, than pay 18.00 for one that has it. thats just my personal pref. however, i love this site, i order alllll the time, and i've never had a problem. sheri is always really good about answering emails from me if i ever have any. sorry you went thru that though.

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
i've ordered a lot of items from her that were missing stickers, and she's usually really good about telling you on the item page "u/b" or "this product may or may not have sticker". I went on a big dazzleglass splurge with her about a month or so ago, and half of them had stickers, half didnt. i didnt care really, because i'd rather pay 11.99 for a dazzleglass thats JUST missing a sticker, than pay 18.00 for one that has it. thats just my personal pref. however, i love this site, i order alllll the time, and i've never had a problem. sheri is always really good about answering emails from me if i ever have any. sorry you went thru that though.

If you're a seller, you need labels and boxes to resell products. You and I buy products for our own use so the deal we get matters more than the sticker. You saved $6.01 which is what I'd look for as well, means I can spend more on more items. Thank you for your post because Wednesday afternoon I'll place my order now that she has Carbon in stock. I've been checking her site out for 2 months but sounds like you as well as everyone else are landing some deals. If you want to know the condition the product is in, click on the item and look at the "product description" for boxes or sticker notes. Resha, you kick ba$$. XD

syrene78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
Odd that people I know have ordered from her as well and received great treatment and products by their accounts. I know they were unboxed but the items were real with labels and have seen this firsthand. "Customer service was awful" is a far cry when she's been pleasant by many peoples' accounts. You must bring out the worst in people all around because all you ever say is don't order from them when you allegedly get shafted.

I check this thread long enough to see whether someone found an amazing deal on certain products or sales. Good job saying don't buy based off YOUR account yet supervisors of this site even recommend them. I'm sorry for you that you supposedly had this experience but I'm sorrier that sales like this repeatedly happen to you. I would love to see a little bit more of a positive side to you then this bitter deal that shows up here on Specktra....and yes, feel free to buddy up your clique to your aid. When I see this kind of account you've described from a few more people unknown to you here than I'll think twice on trying her out. As a seller, your don't buy from them is lacking in content until a few more votes have been cast showing the same treatment.

Your opinion has been noted and I'll make my judgement based off many and not yours alone. Thanks.

I base my judegement on my own experiences and I'd appreciate if you could keep your apathy for me out of Specktra's threads. This is not helpful for anyone.
My experiences could actually be helpful to some people, no matter what you think. This is why I share and I do know other people here and on MUA who had doubts about the authenticity of some products.

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaly
My order came today. It was placed this past Saturday. It came via USPS, double-packaged in a priority box wrapped in a priority envelope (the plastic-y padded kind). Everything came in perfect condition, unboxed but also clearly unused. Everything was also fresh...I got cream liners and an eyebrow wax kit from Smashbox and the products are all creamy and moist. So were the Urban Decay VIP and Velvet Rope liner sets––pristine condition, moist and new.

Shipping was $9.50 for a $90 order––don't know if $100 and up is free or something, I forgot to check before placing my order.

Just on a sidenote, and this doesn't reflect on the site at all, all the Smashbox products are SO TINY! You ladies probably know this, but I haven't seen many products in person––the liner palettes are literally the size of a business card, very light and cheaply constructed, with tiny portions of liner. The UD liner sets are also travel-sized, although I knew that before ordering.

I found the same about the size of Smashbox things but in kind of a reverse way. I ordered Smashbox goods from another website and the bits I thouht would be small were big and the bits I thought would be big were smaller. I ordered three blushes, some eyeshadows and a lip palette. I assumed the lip palette would be the biggest thing but it was quite small. I was going to order the eyeliner palette until I read it was the size of a credit card and so I left it.

I really want to order the double pack of UD eyeliners as in England they are about £15 for one set but I need to check how much shipping etc.. would be.

Latest posts