Allcosmeticswholesale.com

LatteQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulxface
I've been looking into this site for about 2-3 months and based on the feedback it sounds legit.
I'm getting my paycheck tomorrow!
th_DANCE.gif

I'm planning to order a few things too. Carbon is now back in stock.
That's going to be my first grab. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFade
I just got two Babysparks Dazzleglasses and a pro refill of Shimmermoss e/s from them and as far as I can tell they're legit. I've swatched them against the real ones at the MAC counter near my work and they look/feel exactly the same, the packaging is the same etc.

They were also almost half price for the dazzleglasses (including conversion to US$ and shipping!) which is amazing since we pay so much for MAC in Australia.

I chose the cheapest shipping option and it took about 11 days to arrive. It was securely wrapped up in bubblewrap in a padded envelope and everything was in perfect condition.

I originally had trouble paying with my credit card through their website. It kept cancelling my order and saying I hadn't entered my CVS code (the verification code on the back of my card) even though I triple checked I had each time. I emailed their customer contact address ([email protected]) and a lady named Sheri Butte got back to me within a day each time and was very helpful.

I ended up putting the transaction through with paypal and it worked fine.

What were you emailing them about? I'd send them another one.

Edit: Oh no why did you have to link me to Welcome to Rock The Catwalk | Authentic Discount Cosmetics | MAC, Estee Lauder, Lancome + more! ... I've just put in an order for eyeshadows from that site!

you had a hard time ordering? I had no problem with my order...I love how the packaging was extremely secure. Now they have on there Lancome's Fatale and Hypnose mascara on there for $12.99. Some OPI's nail polish, and more MAC lip products...I really,seriously need to stop buying so much makeup...The last item I just bought was the Urban Decay Baked Eye Palette...loving those colors and texture of the shadows..

InTheFade

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatteQueen

you had a hard time ordering? I had no problem with my order...I love how the packaging was extremely secure. Now they have on there Lancome's Fatale and Hypnose mascara on there for $12.99. Some OPI's nail polish, and more MAC lip products...I really,seriously need to stop buying so much makeup...The last item I just bought was the Urban Decay Baked Eye Palette...loving those colors and texture of the shadows..

Yeah, the lady said that it sometimes happens with overseas cards. Once I put it through with paypal it worked straight away though.

sunshine16

Just ordered a MAC #182, can't wait to receive it.. got it for around $56 AUS ($45 US) including shopping to Australia.
That's a $32 saving off the Australian retail price
smiles.gif

This is my first order, hopefully all goes well
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
LOL i love that site i cant help it.

however, one thing i fucking hate about it is her overpriced shipping. like she clearly doesn't do it by weight. she must do it be price or something. shouldnt cost 9 bucks to ship a few eyeshadows..

argh..

Welcome to Rock The Catwalk | Authentic Discount Cosmetics | MAC, Estee Lauder, Lancome + more! is way better with shipping and even cheaper. and yes, very authentic ;-)

They must have heard you...I ordered 2 lipglasses and it was only $4 total s/h lol

I order a couple of things from that website this week! Hopefully I have a good experience like you gals! I was getting really scared because I read the closetmustgo thread about the fake pigments!
th_dunno.gif

I'll keep you updated!
cutey.gif

revoltofagirl

I ordered a smashbox photofinish light primer from this site and got a great deal.
smiles.gif
it didn't come in it's box but I don't care about that. would definitely order from them again.

LatteQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoltofagirl
I ordered a smashbox photofinish light primer from this site and got a great deal.
smiles.gif
it didn't come in it's box but I don't care about that. would definitely order from them again.

yeah they do have great products on there but some are so pricey...
I do want to order some other items on there..such as Lancome's mascara's..

anje1013

I came across this website last year. I love this website! I always check in about 2-3 times a week because they usually have new things coming in all the time. Shipping is reasonable and the products are 100% authentic. I usually order most of my MAC things on the website since they carry the items that I need at a cheaper price. I recommend this website to anyone that does not know about it yet!
th_thstars.gif

LatteQueen

yep this site is nice...and you do have to check in daily to see what's new...some lines only have one or two products she or they sell..I am ordering from 1165Cheryl's website this week. I also have to pick up my colour craft items this weekend plus do some more major damage in that line... But this website is nice...

sunshine16

Received my 182 brush i mentioned earlier. Took about 10 days to reach Australia if there are any Aussie girls interested
smiles.gif
Shipping was reasonable too, i think $4.75? Definitely under $5 anyway.

Yay
smiles.gif

Will definitely be a repeat offender
smiles.gif

Kiraling

Out of curiousity, has anyone ordered unboxed lipgloss from Allcosmeticswholesale yet?.

I really want a few that I was going to buy in store at MAC and the discount is tempting, but I'm hesitant. Why would they be unboxed in the first place?. Hmmm!
ssad.gif

InTheFade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiraling
Out of curiousity, has anyone ordered unboxed lipgloss from Allcosmeticswholesale yet?.

I really want a few that I was going to buy in store at MAC and the discount is tempting, but I'm hesitant. Why would they be unboxed in the first place?. Hmmm!
ssad.gif

The dazzleglasses I got were unboxed, unused and in perfect condition. I guess I'm not really that fussed about them not having a box.. I'd much rather pay ~$20 after conversion and shipping for a tube of lipgloss than $40 for the same thing (although in a box) from a store here.

$40 for a lipgloss is just too much
angry.gif
Stupid jacked up Aussie prices!

Kiraling

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFade
The dazzleglasses I got were unboxed, unused and in perfect condition. I guess I'm not really that fussed about them not having a box.. I'd much rather pay ~$20 after conversion and shipping for a tube of lipgloss than $40 for the same thing (although in a box) from a store here.

$40 for a lipgloss is just too much
angry.gif
Stupid jacked up Aussie prices!

Oh I don't blame you!. I've been wanting to try out the Dazzleglass but just can't buy a product for that much, with so little in the tube. I can't imagine Aussie prices, yikes.
ssad.gif

My concern wasn't so much the boxes but the lipgloss itself -- I have to be careful when it comes to (potentially) used cosmetics for health reasons. Didn't want to take too much of a chance but after reading the thread and seeing how yours arrived in perfect condition, I might take the risk.
greengrin.gif

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiraling

ssad.gif

Sometimes the places that people buy these goods from sell them without the box because the boxes have been lost or are too damaged to look presentable. I've ordered goods from quite a few places which were unboxed but untouched
smiles.gif
I don't know how the goods from this website arrive but I've used a website which sends products without boxes in little mesh bags and they've never been touched.

Got my stuff 2 days after I ordered! Everything was perfect and unused!!! I was worried about some unboxed stuff so I am glad it turned out fine

sunshine16

I think something is up with the site atm, just went to order a few lipglosses and it's saying everything is out of stock when i try to add it to my cart.
I even tried adding a really ugly coloured Anna Sui lipstick and that was out of stock too..someone how i don't think someone has purchased it?
I could be wrong though, Maybe one of your fellow Specktra girls bought everything they sold? Haha
:-D

Kiraling

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine16
I think something is up with the site atm, just went to order a few lipglosses and it's saying everything is out of stock when i try to add it to my cart.
I even tried adding a really ugly coloured Anna Sui lipstick and that was out of stock too..someone how i don't think someone has purchased it?
I could be wrong though, Maybe one of your fellow Specktra girls bought everything they sold? Haha
:-D

That's odd!. I just added a few things to cart and it worked for me. Try clearing your browser "cache"?.
smiles.gif

On another note.. Yayy! Later today I might officially be the owner of 2-3 additional lipglosses from this place, depending on how spend-happy I go at the mall this afternoon.

sunshine16

Thanks for that, Kiraling.. It fixed itself up
smiles.gif

I now have a Love Nectar lustreglass and Wildly Lush Plushglass on the way to my house.

Yay
smiles.gif

Kiraling

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine16
Thanks for that, Kiraling.. It fixed itself up
smiles.gif

I now have a Love Nectar lustreglass and Wildly Lush Plushglass on the way to my house.

Yay
smiles.gif

Oooh. I can't decide between Love Nectar or Big Baby Plushglass. My plans are tossing Ample Pink in the mix once I make a decision.

If this works out then I know where I'm buying my plushglass from now on. The savings is lovely.
greengrin.gif

Latest posts