Allcosmeticswholesale.com

PollyRhythm

MissResha, whenever I go to that site I think about you. Why? Because every time I check out something that I want and I go back, its GONE
th_LMAO.gif
and I know you bought it! Just teasing, lol.

The items that I've bought were authentic and as other people have said, it's usually indicated if a item does not have the box, if there's a missing label, etc. If you notice, the items that are usually missing something are cheaper. The only thing that has me in a tizzy is that two items that I've eyeing for a while now are double the price and I'm lemming for them so bad but I just can't see myself buying them when sometimes they pop up on here way cheaper than what she has them at. But of course, I end up missing them.
th_dunno.gif

PollyRhythm

*gasp* Dammit MissResha...I should have never looked at that site, lol. I was trying to do a no buy but lawd-a-mercy I see a few things I want and some of the prices aren't bad either. ITA on the shipping for allcosmetics. It seems like if your total price for items is $25/$30 and up, then your shipping is automatically $9 .

GGBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
LOL i love that site i cant help it.

however, one thing i fucking hate about it is her overpriced shipping. like she clearly doesn't do it by weight. she must do it be price or something. shouldnt cost 9 bucks to ship a few eyeshadows..

argh..

Welcome to Rock The Catwalk | Authentic Discount Cosmetics | MAC, Estee Lauder, Lancome + more! is way better with shipping and even cheaper. and yes, very authentic ;-)

I've purchased from Rock The Catwalk ... the seller is awesome, so friendly and personable, and the product was great - no question about authenticity.

And who can beat the turn around time ... I ordered the item and had it in my hands less than 2 days later!

LatteQueen

I noticed onthere the Spice/chocolate shadow palette is $74.99..How come?> It also reads 'very rare'....I was shocked when I had seen that price..

1165Cheryl

I got the pigment from ACW and got a regular MAC color to make it easier. It's a 2008 batch number and mine are 2007's so until I can compare it to a 2008 I'm holding judgement. So far it came in a box with all of the info, labels ect but have learned each batch can be a little off in font print, lable placing, ect. MAC's made some big changes in some of there 2009 colors so when I compare I use the same year, color, ect. I'm a seller but don't care about competiton, theres enough business for everyone. I do care if someone is selling fakes. I sometimes have to buy old colors so as a buyer & MAC user I wouldnt buy a item that didnt have a label, box, ect...something standard that the item should have. Sometime the batch # on the bottom of pigment jars do come loose, I've gotten plenty in direct that are hanging 1/2 off but i make sure they stay on & I keep my jars in the box. If buying something from someone who's getting rid of old stock that's understandable but a company selling a product, well I'd personally think twice if it didnt have on it what it should.

I'm getting some stock in soon and will let you know how the 2 colors compare, hopefully the one I have coming is a 2008 also
smiles.gif
From what I see so far, it looks O.K., just 1 thing I want to double check concerning font placement/alignment.

Hope this helps. Oh, about vials, be careful sellers are taking some out of them before selling them. The main ones out there I have bought direct and then checked out some from other sites and ebay. Some were ok and some 3/4 full. All the ones I got direct came full with a small plastic/foam like seal. Many out there are being sold without the seal and not full so be careful. Once again not all batchs made are exactly the same though. Once gal even put old thick glitter into a vial of a glitter that is very fine texture. People are now messy with the vials too
ssad.gif

1165Cheryl

I forgot something, lol, 9.00 is crazy, I charge by weight and my PP fee's, I charge my buyers my cost as close as possible. If you have a PP business account you get charged a fee no matter which way a person pays but still 9.00 is high for 2 shadows....

HeavenLeiBlu

I ordered and had a pleasant experience, and I only paid 4.15 for shipping, so I'm not sure how some of you got a little banged up on that end. But yeah, I'd order again, because I got great deals on some LE/ and DC'd stuff I'd been lemming for.

I'm gonna check out the site you posted, Resha!

LatteQueen

I've just received my order from this company..Very impressive..The items came in their boxes..I ordered the Fluidline,Cream Color Base,Paint box set and one more Cream Color Base..
The box the cream color base came in didn't have the little pamphlet in it to read if it's only to be used on lips or eyes and lips...The color I ordered is ROOT..I absolutely love this color and ordered a back up..I do have a very old one but it's diminishing very fast..Can anyone please tell me if this color is only to be used for eyes..or can be used for eyes and lips.

THANKS..
I do have to say this...The fluidline..Sage is an extremely GORGEOUS COLOR..I am definitely going to order another set..it's only $28.00 for all 3..Root is being discontinued and it's being sold for $9.99. Another order will be placed ASAP..

1165Cheryl

I got my full pigment in from MAC and compared it to the one from ACW and it was right on. The one's I got in direct were the same batch number/color and it's a regular. I dont know about there Pro's, LE's or the size of their samples (look small) & other cosmetic items but the one my friend got for us to compare is the real deal. The shipping was 4.00 for 1 jar the total came to 21.00.

I dont know much about the catwalks items except the gal is real nice, she's placed orders with me before.

meker

Has anyone ever emailed them and gotten a response? I emailed about 2 weeks ago twice and never received a response. Just curious!

Karmandine

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatteQueen
I've just received my order from this company..Very impressive..The items came in their boxes..I ordered the Fluidline,Cream Color Base,Paint box set and one more Cream Color Base..
The box the cream color base came in didn't have the little pamphlet in it to read if it's only to be used on lips or eyes and lips...The color I ordered is ROOT..I absolutely love this color and ordered a back up..I do have a very old one but it's diminishing very fast..Can anyone please tell me if this color is only to be used for eyes..or can be used for eyes and lips.

THANKS..
I do have to say this...The fluidline..Sage is an extremely GORGEOUS COLOR..I am definitely going to order another set..it's only $28.00 for all 3..Root is being discontinued and it's being sold for $9.99. Another order will be placed ASAP..

Hey I was wondering if your fluidline boxes had stickers on them, I ordered the same colour and the box doesn't have the colour name on it. Thanks!

LatteQueen

I think it didn't...I also think the description read it didn't have the sticker on them. Or the name of the product..I ordered Moss Sage and it didn't have the name on it. I had to write on the box what it contained..

LatteQueen

I don't remember emailing them..I just kept checking my tracking information of when my order would be arriving...

I would email them again..-

Karmandine

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatteQueen
I think it didn't...I also think the description read it didn't have the sticker on them. Or the name of the product..I ordered Moss Sage and it didn't have the name on it. I had to write on the box what it contained..

Ah I should've looked at the site first, lol. But thank you!

InTheFade

I just got two Babysparks Dazzleglasses and a pro refill of Shimmermoss e/s from them and as far as I can tell they're legit. I've swatched them against the real ones at the MAC counter near my work and they look/feel exactly the same, the packaging is the same etc.

They were also almost half price for the dazzleglasses (including conversion to US$ and shipping!) which is amazing since we pay so much for MAC in Australia.

I chose the cheapest shipping option and it took about 11 days to arrive. It was securely wrapped up in bubblewrap in a padded envelope and everything was in perfect condition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meker
Has anyone ever emailed them and gotten a response? I emailed about 2 weeks ago twice and never received a response. Just curious!

I originally had trouble paying with my credit card through their website. It kept cancelling my order and saying I hadn't entered my CVS code (the verification code on the back of my card) even though I triple checked I had each time. I emailed their customer contact address ([email protected]) and a lady named Sheri Butte got back to me within a day each time and was very helpful.

I ended up putting the transaction through with paypal and it worked fine.

What were you emailing them about? I'd send them another one.

Edit: Oh no why did you have to link me to Welcome to Rock The Catwalk | Authentic Discount Cosmetics | MAC, Estee Lauder, Lancome + more! ... I've just put in an order for eyeshadows from that site!

LatteQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulxface
I've been looking into this site for about 2-3 months and based on the feedback it sounds legit.
I'm getting my paycheck tomorrow!
th_DANCE.gif

I'm planning to order a few things too. Carbon is now back in stock.
That's going to be my first grab. LOL.

trust me this site is legit...I ordered from there and plan to order from there again...just some items are ridiculously over priced..like the choc/spice eyeshadow set..$74.99????? WHAT THE HHHEEELLL???? It reads it is very rare..How rare?
I also am planning to order some pigments from a person on here..named Shinyeyes..1165Chery I think that's her screen name on here..If not Cheryl, I am so sorry..Her site looks really promising too...

Latest posts