Allcosmeticswholesale.com

sunshine16

I was reading the "what is your favourite MAC product of all time" thread before and Love Nectar was mentioned quite a few times. So maybe go that
smiles.gif

Tell me about the good price, It worked out a little under $18 for me incl. shipping and conversion but it beats the pants of the $38 retail price we pay in Australia :-D

anje1013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxkatiemxXx
How long would it take to delivery to europe on average?

x

I would guess the shipping would be no more than a week. I live in Hawaii and it only takes about 3-4 business days to ship.

Cherrymint

Hurray for 10% off their entire MAC lipgloss section! for those of your who aren't aware, enter coupon code:MACGLOSS10 at checkout! *good through July 24th* (((Gonna get me some new lippies!!!)))
cutey.gif

chinkee21

Yay! I took advantage of the 10% and got 2 D/G's in Euro Beat & Stop!Look!

I first heard about this website about a month ago or so and have ordered 6-7x since!

chinkee21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiraling
Oooh. I can't decide between Love Nectar or Big Baby Plushglass. My plans are tossing Ample Pink in the mix once I make a decision.

If this works out then I know where I'm buying my plushglass from now on. The savings is lovely.
greengrin.gif

Have you made a decision yet? I have both Love Nectar & Big Baby but have not tried the latter. Personally, I am not inlove with LN, it looks pretty in the tube but it disappears on my lips. It's just glossy for me.
th_dunno.gif

Kiraling

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinkee21
Have you made a decision yet? I have both Love Nectar & Big Baby but have not tried the latter. Personally, I am not inlove with LN, it looks pretty in the tube but it disappears on my lips. It's just glossy for me.
th_dunno.gif

I ordered Big Baby and Ample Pink plushglass -- they arrived within 2 business days!.

I didn't go with Love Nectar because I swatched them both in store and the plushglass was actually cheaper at Allcosmeticswholesale. They were both extremely similar, couldn't really see a huge difference. Love Nectar may have been a little more corally.

Big Baby doesn't show up fantastically on my pigmented lips either, but I like it for layering over my coral/peach lipsticks.
greengrin.gif

KayCee

I was hesitant the first time I ordered from here as well. I was used to either purchasing directly from MAC, other manufactuer sites or eBay. With the manf sites, items usually come directly from them and they have pretty large customer service depts and with eBay, there is basically built in buyer protection. However, I took a chance and I'm glad that I did. I have never had anything but pleasent experiences and place an order every couple of months. I have to say that last night I found a seller on eBay that not only has great products and sales, but she seems pretty cool as well. I contacted her last night and received and prompt response and have had several going back and forth since. I went ahead and ordered a couple of things from her as well and I'll let you know how it goes...I absolutely LOVE finding totally awesome people/sites who sell the items that I want/need/have to have! It makes it easier to part with my money when I know that the person who is receiving it rocks! ;0) (btw, here is a link to the ebay store i was talking about.....
eBay Store - WildCatEyes Cosmetics MAC and More: RED HOT SALE, MAC PRO Products, New Special-Limited Editions
Lauren

micci33

WOW!!!!! I effin love this site!! Finding great stuff I would not be able to find elsewhere...amazing!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiraling
Out of curiousity, has anyone ordered unboxed lipgloss from Allcosmeticswholesale yet?.

I really want a few that I was going to buy in store at MAC and the discount is tempting, but I'm hesitant. Why would they be unboxed in the first place?. Hmmm!
ssad.gif

hi! i just recently discovered acw (along w/specktra~yay) & ordered one of the unboxed MAC l/g's and was quite pleased with it. i ordered some MAC, Smashbox and Anna Sui and was happy with everything i got...i'll definitely be back
smiles.gif

Nadeshda

Last Tuesday, I made a haul from this website. I'm expecting the package somewhere this week, but I have this weird feeling that it will be inspected at my country's customs and that I'll have to pay duties... *gulp*

nicolemari

Has anyone tried purchasing the urban decay ink for eyes from this website? It's such a good deal, but I know that these just came out in the fall collection. Also, the boxes don't look the same as they do on the UD website. Can anyone verify if these are legit? If so, I will definiatly have to place an order
drools.gif

TISH1124

I have found all her items to be legit...she probably just has the old packaging...the UD website has the new packaging...they look fine to me...But then again I am not a UD expert, JMO

Nadeshda

I just got my order. I'm so excited! Everything is so neatly packed and all wrapped in bubble wrap. The owner seems to be pretty nice as well
smiles.gif

Tat2dbeauty07

thinking about buying some glosses and skin care this week from the site can't wait some things are even cheaper than the CCO wish the would get some more paint pots in might buy moss scape.

Tat2dbeauty07

Ok so I put a few things in my cart my order came to 68 something but I couldnt bring my self to make the purchase after seeing shipping was 13.00 it would be nice if they offered free shipping after you exceed a minimum or if they ran a coupon code on their products. Also a reward program would be way nice likes for every 100.00 you make in purchases recieve a one of the maac 8.99 glosses free something along those lines....

Nadeshda

Yeah, shipping can get a little bit pricey and add up easily. To me, it's one those websites where, because of the shipping, is better to just order a lot of things at once than one here and there. It's still much cheaper than buying the items in my country, though.

Tat2dbeauty07

So I finally gave in and placed an order but first I told a friend about the site got her to get in make a purchase too so we could split shipping

Here's what she got
MAC Lusterglass Floweropsy
MAC Plushglass Bountiful

Here's what I got
MAC Plushglass Wildly Lush
MAC Charged Water
MAC Wipes

63.45 wasn't bad for our whole order including s&h

Tat2dbeauty07

So I got my shipment I took a picture going to try the wildly lush lipgloss today with a dark smokey eye cant wait to try out the charged water too and wipes!!! I usually use baby wipes to wipe my make up off but they tend to irritate my skin so hopefully these works better

IMG00076.jpg

Latest posts