American Horror Story Chat

NaomiH

nanaparty.gif

It sounds interesting but I kind of have no interests in clowns. Lol. Not that I'm scared;) I loved 'Coven'. Jessica Lange owed that role. The first season was good too. I skipped over s2.

NaomiH

It sounds interesting but I kind of have no interests in clowns. Lol. Not that I'm scared;) I loved 'Coven'. Jessica Lange owed that role. The first season was good too. I skipped over s2.
I really liked season 2, Jessica KILLED it in that one too! Not that that is a big surprise though because she's flawless in everything she does. lol

Finally made myself sit down to catch TWD marathon on amc this weekend. Im glad its on amc and not hbo. Lots of zombies . Lots of gore. That reminds me have trouble sleeping with the lights out too.

NaomiH

thud.gif

http://tvline.com/2014/07/08/wes-bentley-american-horror-story-freak-show-cast-halloween/

Dolly Snow

So am I! A bit sad too if this does turn out to be Jessica Lange's final season. There's no way the series would still do well without her, IMO.
She can't leave. I don't want it to be true. I agree she makes the show. Her acting ability is truly top notch amazing

Latest posts