American Horror Story Chat

SerenLuv

I can imagine there has been! I've only been to NOLA once and it was several years ago and I was quite sad I didn't get to stop by then, but this time I will go by and no one shall stop me! lol

Also, Nicolas Cage is a weirdo. lol
He is very weird but a great actor.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dolly Snow

My mother went to one if the traveling circuses as a child. She still tells me stories of the times she has been.
I am just like you excited and intrigued by this years AHS.
Last years was tops. I truly love the way
ryan Murphy includes real life people, events etc. Truly makes the show more interesting.
Coven is really a tough act to follow but Ryan Murphy has exceeded my expectations each season.
I'm excited and hope the show captures the true essence of the circus/carnival freak show. If it does, I will be afraid to go to sleep...lol

Dolly Snow

He is very weird but a great actor. Coven is really a tough act to follow but Ryan Murphy has exceeded my expectations each season. I'm excited and hope the show captures the true essence of the circus/carnival freak show.  If it does, I will be afraid to go to sleep...lol
Well there is a killer clown in this upcoming season. I am afraid of clowns,..so I wjll for sure never sleep :lol:

NaomiH

He is very weird but a great actor.
Coven is really a tough act to follow but Ryan Murphy has exceeded my expectations each season.
I'm excited and hope the show captures the true essence of the circus/carnival freak show. If it does, I will be afraid to go to sleep...lol
I hope so too! I'm so excited to see where and how they take this season. October can't come soon enough.

NaomiH

Patti Labelle! I DIE!
thud.gif

http://tvline.com/2014/08/11/patti-labelle-american-horror-story-freak-show-character/

NaomiH

Jessica looks fantastic and we get a glimpse at another new cast member! http://tvline.com/2014/08/13/american-horror-story-freak-show-cast-worlds-smallest-woman-jyoti-amge/

Dolly Snow

Fuckin' A it is! I even left out Halloween which is on it's own tons of awesome.
I love helping get my nieces ready. i always put on makeup to handout candies to the kiddos. Kinda excited it is on a friday, means kids will be out later, because the parents usually don't have to work the next day. Fun fun fun! :dancin:

NaomiH

Kinda excited it is on a friday, means kids will be out later, because the parents usually don't have to work the next day. Fun fun fun!
dance.gif
I'm really looking forward to it this year and doing the girls' makeup again. I'm totally stoke it's back to being on a weekend because Halloween on a week night is WACK!

Dolly Snow

I'm really looking forward to it this year and doing the girls' makeup again. I'm totally stoke it's back to being on a weekend because Halloween on a week night is WACK!
I agree. They should just make it the last friday of October every year.