Americas next top model : CYCLE 10

MACgirl

Who watched the premiere? I think this season all bets are off! they FINALLY for the longest time have girls who actually look like they can be real models, this season they have unique girls! I love dominque and fatima so far, they have such a good look! marvita irrks me out, i dont think she looks like a model, she looks mad all the time! do any of you have any quips? oh and i thought it was SO mean that one girl said if she didnt know dominque like she does she would think she was a transvestite! how mean! how come when girl looks exotic her look is labeled manly? jealousy? in the same convo didnt they say she posed a big threat? lol

CantAffordMAC

marvita is the one with short hair and a kind of mohawk? If so, I can't stand her either.

Dominique was annoying. I don't want to defend her...she sounds like an idiot.

I know models aren't always "conventionally pretty" but...

I don't know. i don't want to sound mean. ANTM isn't exciting me like it used to...
th_dunno.gif

chocolategoddes

I know! I've always thought the girls in the previous cycles looked too commercial and average. I could totally see these girls working for big names and being in advertisements. Fatima is soooo gorgeous. And I think dominique looked like Corrine and Lisa from Cycle 5 which is funny cuz they hated each other. Sorry, I live with an ANTM addict so I know all these things. :/

user79

This is one of the only trashy reality shows I watch...but it's not shown on TV here so I watch it online. I think some of the past winners have been very dubious. I just love watching the cat fights, and the make-overs where the girls start to cry, haha.

elegant-one

This is the only show I watch too...I'm so addicted to it. The crying all the time does drive me crazy. It was great when they ran all the episodes back to back for like 24-48 hours.

knoxydoll

I was going to boycott this season after who the winner was last cycle. But they got a new judge so I have to watch some of it at least.

I'm actually loving Marvita. I don't know especially during her bout with Fatima, I think she sincerely meant it to be nice not rude how everyone took it. I think Fatima will make it far just so Tyra can exploit her. I'm also digging Lauren, I think she might just pull it off is she stays long enough.

I can't stand Stacey-Anne (it's her voice) and Dominique scares me. I won't lie she just scares me.

xsnowwhite

I couldnt believe tyra made more room for dominique. She looks too old.
The people this season didn't impress me much, tbh, but there were some that look model-esque. That girl from poland is so gorgeous! Im not even going to try and spell her name though lol

S.S.BlackOrchid

I want to see what Lauren's photos are going to be like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenntoz
I love ANTM.
I hope this season is better than last season...I HATED last season
thmbdn.gif

Yes! It was terrible.

blazeno.8

I love Fatima.
WTF to the girl who thinks she has a Hawaiian accent. I just want to cringe when she opens her mouth.
I'm not a fan of the blonde that looks like your average american mall cruisin' cheerleader.
Uh, the anger management girl looks like she needed to go back and have a bit more anger management.
I don't mind that the 14th girl looks old, I like seeing girls with a diverse background and look. But I draw the line at the alternative punk girl (<-- why did that one ever look like a good choice).
ugh, I could go into more detail but at this point I should say "end rant".

bekins

AMen to makeover day, I love it, and its not like its an F***ing surprise to any of them for real! I was ticked with the last season winner, she was cute but I honestly thought Heather was way better! I loved her look, so different.

This season, so far not super impressed, marvita just already pisses me off, I think lauren could go far. She reminds me of the girl who worked at walgreens from cycle 2 Shandi, and she went far. I don't think tyra is exploiting anyone, it makes good tv, and they go on this show knowing that if they have a good drama story it will help them out, so in essence they are exploiting themselves! But its good drama so I love it!

miss_supra

I hope Marvita gets cut quick. She's annoying.

Dominique is hot, but not model material outside of men's mags.

I love, love Fatmia.

NYDoll88

I really don't think any of them look like models...at all. Except for Fatima. It really irks me!

MACgirl

i wanna guess whats going to happen tonight, it seems with the lil preview for tonight from last weeks episodes that one girl proabably quits because you hear trya sayin "then why did u come here??" while the other judges go up in arms in the background, i think helen (the awkward one who wore short pigtails that would rather be at home playing vid games) will quit and bring in Kristin as her replacement (the girl with a boyfirend and brother in iraq) the only reason i say this is becuase i swear i saw her face before in pics of the girls of antm on yahoo....who knows but that lets see tonight!

clamster

Some girls in the past have really shocked me on how little they know about fashion. If you want to watch realy high fasion models watch make "me a supermodel". Those models actually have experience.

I love ANTM on as a show but not to find America's next top model. \