BeautyPsycho

I like Claire...
greengrin.gif

That Kimberly girl is seriously dumb...
I watch "make me a supermodel" too sometimes
smiles.gif

New judge, Paulina whatever annoys me very much lol

jdepp_84

I honestly did not like that one girl...whats her name. The one that gave Mr.J a lapdance? But now she's my favorite
smiles.gif

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdepp_84
I honestly did not like that one girl...whats her name. The one that gave Mr.J a lapdance? But now she's my favorite
smiles.gif

Stacey-Ann... I just can't stand her voice. I love how they are still making fun of her for the lapdance music.

deven.marie

marvita looks like chris rock. i respect her for getting her anger management under control, but her nostril bother me. lol.
dominique is pretty to me, but its not cute that she KNOWS she's pretty. when she was saying she has "all of this.." and pointing to herself. um, no.
the african girl, i feel bad for her, but she does seem to have a bit of a tude
greengrin.gif

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxydoll
Stacey-Ann... I just can't stand her voice. I love how they are still making fun of her for the lapdance music.

That is what I look forward to every single week. Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo OH my freaking goodness that is hilarious.
lmao.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by deven.marie
marvita looks like chris rock. i respect her for getting her anger management under control, but her nostril bother me. lol.
dominique is pretty to me, but its not cute that she KNOWS she's pretty. when she was saying she has "all of this.." and pointing to herself. um, no.
the african girl, i feel bad for her, but she does seem to have a bit of a tude
greengrin.gif

Oh shit. Marvita definetly does. LOL I don't want to be mean. but she annoys me though. Dominique needs to take that stupid looking bun off the top of her head every week!

Lauren and Claire are my favs for this season.
I'm so happy Lauren got on the show though! I just hope she'll start being seen more, instead of the annoying girls...
I can't stand that one girl who used the purple eyeshadow lines.
And Amis's name change bothers me, because I have an Aunt named Amy, and my dad calls her Amis...

chocolategoddes

Finished watcing second episode. I knew the one black grl was leaving but the blond chick just left. wow! I love it when tyra gets dissapointed. funniest shit ever!!!
I wanna be on ANTM!

WHAT DO U THINK THE MAKEOVERS R GONNA LOOK LIKE???

BeautyPsycho

I hope they don't give them last-years-winner-whats-her-name haircut! I do however want to see hair being cut and tears, drama, and "I feel like a boyyyyyy!"
lol.gif

knoxydoll

Marvita gets long hair. I'm like 100% I saw a picture of it before. It looks really good.
I hope they chop o Fatima's hair, the poof isn't nice. Umm I want them to make Lauren a redhead.

user79

Oooh Germany's Next Top Model is starting tonight. I really like it a lot, I think Heidi Klum is actually so much better than Tyra on the show, she seems more like a real person, more grounded. Tyra just seems so fake, I dunno.

CantAffordMAC

i cant wait for the makeovers either. Marvita. Sigh. I hope they make her close her gap (she does have one, right) like they did to danielle.

i'm not sure what the girl from Africa's name is but I'd love to see her with a new hair color and style. I just hate that color. And dominique i want them to cut it mid-length with a lot of layers, maybe even bangs. that big bun is just not working.

coachkitten

I think Claire is my favorite so far. I also hope that they give Fatima another hair color besides that orange. I also hope that they put some sort of a relaxer in her hair because they showed an interview of her with her hair straightened and it looked gorgeous!
I am just glad that the blonde girl elminiated herself last night!

deven.marie

I agree with coachkitten about fatima's hair. I saw it straightened lastnight, that scene in the kitchen i think.. anyways it looked alot better. When its curly it kind of keeps a triangle shape. I think maybe a golden brown or something a little more bronze would look better on her. that orange has GOT to go!

MACgirl

i think fatima is getting long hair similiar to her color hair but not orange more blonde, and stacy anne is going short! i was so wrong about my guess for who was going home last nite! lauren rocks actually! in the first episode i was shocked they chose kim and atalya! kim didnt seem like she cared and i had a hard time remebering atalya's face. amis seems like one of the girls who is going to crack!

user79

So what did you think of the makeovers? I thought it sucked how they didn't tell them what they were getting beforehand, I missed the drama scenes.

I hate how they are really big on the weaves on that show, I think they all kind of look like wigs, they look really cheap. The one they did for Amis looked sooo terrible, imo.

Lissa

yeah I was waiting for the tears and tantrums too. Shame! And I agree about the weaves, I didn't think any of them looked very nice. Amis' was awful.

I was so pleased they kicked off that horrible cow

j_absinthe

This season is boring me, just like last season.

Claire is hotness though, and Allison was a racist skank.

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
So what did you think of the makeovers? I thought it sucked how they didn't tell them what they were getting beforehand, I missed the drama scenes.

I hate how they are really big on the weaves on that show, I think they all kind of look like wigs, they look really cheap. The one they did for Amis looked sooo terrible, imo.

I hate how they're really big on crappy weaves. It's one thing if they give the girls decent to nice weaves but Amis's is so nasty and a lot in the past cycles just seem cheap.

This was the worst makeover episode yet. But why did they give domonique soccer mom hair? It looks really bad. And I'm not a huge fan of Anya's hair, it's too monotone. I actually really love Marivta's and Lauren's makeovers. I'll have to see how I feel about the others next episode.