America's Next Top Model - Cycle 6!!!

toby1

Sara got the boot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
who got kicked off? i missed it last night...

bottleblack

Next week's previews look like it's going to be another stab at a Cover Girl commercial. Jade did pretty awful last time, but if Danielle can't downplay her accent I bet it will spell doom for her.

SChotgurrl

Booooo Jade!! Doesn't she know there was ALREADY a Divabitch (Eva)?? I hope they don't pick her! Go Daniella and Joanie!! Although Joanie is a bit two-faced....

Jennifer Mcfly

Well, Danielle won it all!!!

I do like Danielle, but when it came down to her and Joanie I really wanted Joanie. I really thought she was amazing. Her photos were much stronger then Danielle's and in the Runway show, the second outfit she had one was completely stunning! I mean, I was breathless, she looked like a supermodel! She is way more versatile. Danielle has pretty much the same look in all her photos. Don't get me wrong, Danielle is gorgeous, all her pictures were flawless but Joanie, she is a star. I hope she goes somewhere in the modeling industry!
But, Congrats to Danielle!!!

Juneplum

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy danielle won!
clapping.gif
she's absolutely beautiful and she so deserved it imho.. i love joanie too and she'll be a model regardless
smiles.gif

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
Watching Jade be booted made me giggle.
greengrin.gif

omg YES! she's a FREAK!
lol.gif
what was with the finger snapping
rofl.gif
and WHY oh WHY does she insist in referring to herself in the 3rd person :confused:
icon_eek.gif
rofl.gif

Shimmer

because she has an immense ego issue as well as delusions of grandeur and heightened self importance.
18.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

that was one of the most intense finale's ever! I was clutching my couch pillows when it was between Danielle and Jade. I was like if they pick Jade I swear I'll smash my TV in! and never watch this show again. The past few seasons I've always been able to pick the winner. I really thought it was going to be Joanie! I like danielle, she's funny has a good heart so it's all good. I still really think they kept Jade around for entertainment value and they really knew they weren't going to pick her! they just strung her ass along!!
rofl.gif
she was psycho on her way out. I was like that overly happy attitude is so freakin' fake!!! talk about delusional...

SChotgurrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
that was one of the most intense finale's ever! I was clutching my couch pillows when it was between Danielle and Jade. I was like if they pick Jade I swear I'll smash my TV in! and never watch this show again. The past few seasons I've always been able to pick the winner. I really thought it was going to be Joanie! I like danielle, she's funny has a good heart so it's all good. I still really think they kept Jade around for entertainment value and they really knew they weren't going to pick her! they just strung her ass along!!
rofl.gif
she was psycho on her way out. I was like that overly happy attitude is so freakin' fake!!! talk about delusional...

DITTO what all you guys said! It was also funny watching Tyra tell Jade that she's always talking...even when she's moving around and fidgeting that's still a way of NOT LISTENING! I think they kept her for the ratings too! I figured they wouldn't pick her, Eva was/is the only diva so I doubted they would pick another bitchy girl so soon--but you never know! ANTM is good for those surprise eliminations!

Anyway I loved both girls and I couldn't decide which one I liked better! But as someone stated already, I'm sure Joanie will get some work too....however has anyone seen any of the winners in much of anything? I usually on see Nicole on those "my life as a covergirl" commercials, but those only come on when Top Model is on....I saw Mercedes in an HP commercial a long time ago (I know she wasn't a winner, but wasn't she a finalist?) Okay, enough blabbering! It was a great finale and I'm ready for cycle 7!!!!!

SChotgurrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
omg YES! she's a FREAK!
lol.gif
what was with the finger snapping
rofl.gif
and WHY oh WHY does she insist in referring to herself in the 3rd person :confused:
icon_eek.gif
rofl.gif

People who refer to themselves in third person are ASSHATS. --->:matey:
finger.gif
(the middle finger is for those 3rd people, not you Juneplum, LOL)

brandiisamonkey

Im really glad Danielle won she deserved it, I think she looked amazing in the fanale with her hair way like it was... I really thought Joanie had it though you know with the way tyra was talking about her accent last night I almost thought she was going home... but the 2 best girls made it to the fanale so im happy, I hope they both go far
smiles.gif

fairytale22

I loved both Joanie and Danielle by the end but I kind of wanted Joanie to win over Danielle so I was a little disappointed. Either way though I like both.
greengrin.gif

Pink_minx

I wanted Joanie to win, she was my favorite! But hey finally they picked a woman of color this time. I didnt really like that other girl whats her name Niema? She kind of looks funny to me. But Danielle did a really good job though, she was really dedicated and wasnt trying so hard like JADE! that girl will never change her cockyness and arrogance. But this finale was good loved the whole Thailand runway walk it was so beautiful!

funKyVibeS*

i dont think the finale was that great...the thailand runway was ehh...i expected more...last season was really hype and so was the year before that....anywayy...im happy danielle won....i would be happy if either one of them won...they both deserved it and theyre both gorgeous.
thats my two cents, haha.

Latest posts