America's Next Top Model - Cycle 6!!!

Jennifer Mcfly

Mollie Sue's myspace page!!
smiles.gif

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...dID=372 29495

Pink_lily

thanks for the link!

i'm anxious to see tonight's episode. i've been right so far when it's come to predicting who will get kicked off, but i seriously have NO idea about tonight.

Jennifer Mcfly

I kinda wish Sarah left instead of Brooke. Sarah just doesn't do anything for me and Brooke could rock it if she just came out of her shell and grew some confidence! Sarah hasn't had any good pictures, I think they just like her b/c she's tall...

Joanie is becoming my favorite day by day! Nnenna doesn't interest me anymore. I love Danielle!

Jennifer Mcfly

I still love Danielle and Joanie!!!!

I'm glad Nnenna is gone. She was boring me and she's just so bland!

I was watching the 2nd hour last night w/ all the extras and I really wish Keri was still around. She was so pretty! I want Sarah to go soon!!!

brandiisamonkey

I think Keri was Georgeous!

Last night was tough... I dont like Jade, shes just such a diva bitch... but its true that Nnena just wasnt doing good anymore and shestarted as one of my faves...

And I LOVE Joanie and Danielle, they both seem so true and sweet! I was worried danielle was going to go home, but then she decided to get h er gap "almost" closed I was so happy
smiles.gif

Pushpa

danielle for the win woo hoo

i love her just simple and down to earth and she is herself...furonda (sp) is crazy lol i wanted her to go not nnena
ssad.gif

Juneplum

i'm po'd that nnena went home b4 sarah. she's done ALOT better than sarah has. nnena disappointed me tho. she strated off SO strong, but never lived up to it. i still think she's GORGE tho. now, i'm ALL about danielle for the win. gawd she's fabulous! i really REALLY like joanie too.. furonda still looks like flava flav no matter what she does
lol.gif
jade is growing on me but i doubt she'll win.

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
i'm po'd that nnena went home b4 sarah. she's done ALOT better than sarah has. nnena disappointed me tho. she strated off SO strong, but never lived up to it. i still think she's GORGE tho. now, i'm ALL about danielle for the win. gawd she's fabulous! i really REALLY like joanie too.. furonda still looks like flava flav no matter what she does
lol.gif
jade is growing on me but i doubt she'll win.

ya know what killed me about Nnenna, in the beginning of the show she seemed so kind and by the end she was just a snobby bitch. excuse me language. I just really started disliking her and on top of it her pics were just always the same. I really love Joanie and Danielle. I hope it comes down to them two but I couldn't choose who I'd want to win b/c I really like them equally.

ruby_soho

I was glad to see Nnenna go home. I really liked her in the beginning but she did end up really snobby, and her pictures were always the same. She'd be perfect for runway, but her look is always the same in her pictures. I like Danielle and Joanie! I want one of them to win and I think one of them will! They're both so nice and funny. But I have a sneaking suspicioun that Jade will win, even though I hate her.

toby1

I think Jade has some issues and shouldn't win but I do think they sabotaged her with that hair!! They keep saying she photographs old but that blond hair and brows just made her look harsher not softer. Tyra gets mad when they don't do what she wants them to do (I mean WTF Danielle's gap??If she wanted to keep it why does everyone have to look the same, maybe she could make the gap work for her) so when they do what Tyra wants then they shouldn't get trashed and maybe Tyra needs to admit she pushed the wrong look.

supaw0man

I like how Joanie said she wanted to respect and learn the culture in Thailand even if it meant massaging the other girls .. what a sweetie!

fairytale22

My faves as of now are Joanie and Danielle. Jade is...well Jade, though she's not AS bad as before, Nnenna is really starting to bug me, I never liked Furonda from the start, and Sarah is super pretty but just kind of 'ehhh...'

GlamDazzled

lmfao @ tonights episode....wowww furonda's performance was sooo hilarious and at judging she was funny when she started the emotions before they even gave her one...im gonna miss her on there...sara should have left in her place

Jennifer Mcfly

I agree GlamDazzled! Sarah needs to leave, pronto! She really should've left before Furonda! I love Joanie, she is my favorite! Danielle is still awesome too. It has to come down to them two. Sarah and Jade just don't even compare. Jade is freakin' delusional!!!

fairytale22

I'm really surprised Sarah is still here too 'cause the judges are always like it's not just a pretty face, etc., but so far Sarah hasn't been doing much except looking pretty.

aziajs

Ok.....did anyone watch tonight? Tyra was wearing these aqua yoga pants. Well you know she's always talking about the cellulite on her butt so I was surprised to see her in those pants cuz they show everything. Don't you know that everytime the camera showed a shot of her butt it was blurred. What is that?!?!?!? LOL!!

Latest posts