America's Next Top Model - Cycle 6!!!

MACBunny

Quote:
apparently this antm is big nose and lip season

Hahahaha! That's perfect. I love it!
rofl.gif

fairytale22

Right now the standout for me is Nnenna, but I want Gina, Sarah, Brooke, Joanie Kari, and Danielle to stay in longer than the others. <3

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaGirl
I missed episode 2
ssad.gif

when was episode 2? i thought last week was the first episode and this week is the second?

Pink_minx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
when was episode 2? i thought last week was the first episode and this week is the second?

I thought so too, I think episode two was with the first one because they had 2 hours of the show on sooo maybe thats it.

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelly
Furonda - everytime i look at her i see flavaflave lol not being mean but i swear i think its her mouth .. anyone else see it?

HA H AH HA HA HA HAHAHA
rofl.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
lol.gif
this made me laugh SO hard.. flava flave! ha ha ha ha hah a
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

i nearly choked when they said she looks like a praying mantis, then put the pic of the praying mantis up beside her pic.. that was mean but funny at the same time.. i like her tho..

i LOVE LOVE LOVE nnenna.. ita with u.. she's going to win this. she is STUNNING and her body is out of control!!
icon_eek.gif
gawd i love her..

jade, is absolutely striking but her attitude STINKS
nonono.gif
i seriously hopes she gets a comeuppance from tyra.. she has amazing bone structure but damn girl.. take it down a notch!

danielle and sara are also gorgeous.. danielly really has that whole "model look" about her.. she's gonna be a strong contender!

can't wait to see tonight when they get makeovers!

Jennifer Mcfly

Damn, I missed last night b/c I got caught watching idol. I've never watched idol before this season and it totally sucks you in. I keep forgetting to watch other shows I love! AH!!!

So, who (ANTM) was voted out???
Thanks ladies!
smiles.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

Yay. I like Nnenna, she's pretty and seems to be good hearted! I missed the makeovers, darn! I'll have to catch the repeat on Tuesday...hopefully I don't forget about it and watch idol instead!
smiles.gif

.Serenity.Eludes.

i wasnt ready for wendy to leave!!! Jade is a BITCH im sooo glad Tyra gave her the shitty end of the stick during make overs lmao! Nnenna is Awesome! Shes too good to be true...beautiful and has GOOD HEART. Anyone that will take their winning challenge and try to bring two "enemies" together is just amazing. Gooo Nnenna!!!

MACBunny

I agree, I really like Nenna. She seems like a total sweetheart and reminds me of that other black, bald model. I think she looks stunning bald actually, lol. I did like Sarah, but I am favoring Brooke more now. She seems like one of the most natural models, and I love how she's striking but not "conventionally pretty" like the judges said.

I knew they'd keep Jade around for the drama she provides. Oy, I can't wait for her to leave. She's such a little *$&#! Go Nenna & Brooke!

funKyVibeS*

I hate Furonda and i personally think shes not very attractive at all, i dont like her attitude and now that shes got the hair that jade wanted so badly she thinks shes the most beautiful girl in the house. Gina is just a disgrace to asians. I mean, honestly, shes the first asian on this show (i think?) and shes not setting a good rep. I think she has a weak personality and she couldnt even answer that easy question during that press thing, anyone couldve bullshitted their way out of that. I think Jade should get her "bi-racial butterfly" ass out of the competition because her attidude is just horrible. I'm glad that Wendy is out of the competition because of her family being affected by katrina the last place she should be is on top model. And is it just me or did wendy kinda look like a bird? The rest of the models i think are very pretty and I rooting for Nnenna all the way because she plays it cool and doesnt really give 2 shits about anyone else and their little hissy fits. Sara is just beautiful, so is Danielle minus the front teeth. I like Brookes "hippy" look, and Kari is just adorable.

procrastinator

I loove Nnenna! And also Brooke - at first when I saw her I was like okay, she's not that pretty...but she has this certain look about her! I don't think Gina is the first Asian on the show...April from Season 2 was half-Asian (I forget which specific ethnicity).

I hate Twiggy! I actually kind of miss Janice :p

lovejam

After the makeovers, Jade got a crappy look to go with her crappy attitude. I'm sorry, but her hair looks stupid, and the color makes her look sick. Also, somehow her forehead looks even larger, which I honestly did not think was possible. Yikes.

I thought she was pretty at first, despite the attitude. Now she looks awful, which is why I was upset that Wendy got sent home instead of her.

mspixieears

Janice was great value as a judge. Haven't seen any of this season yet, but Twiggy in last season, she was different, I can see why some might dislike her, but she's just nice, that's not so bad...

Latest posts