America's Next Top Model - Cycle 6!!!

MACBunny

I love Sarah because she's 6'1'' like me and looks kinda like Scarlett Johanssen (acc. to Miss Jay). I also really like Brooke, Mollie Sue, and Joanie. I'm rooting for those girls.

Gina seems kind of vapid. She annoys me. And OMG, Jade is such a prima donna. Get over yourself! I'm sure they'll keep her on the show for awhile though for her entertainment value. Ohhh, ANTM--such a guilty pleasure. God, I love this show!
lol.gif

serendipityii

I like Nnenna... Jade is too conceited, Furonda was a disappointment, Gina is annoying... I'm not too happy with the contestants so far!

Jennifer Mcfly

I like Nnenna too. After seeing the show last night, Jade's on my shit list. Jay was so right when she had her photo shoot and he said it's hard to teach someone who thinks they already should be a supermodel how to pose b/c they already think they're the shit...but there's a reason why they've been passed up!
I like Mollie Sue's look but her personality is so blah. Gina is a headcase to the 10th degree! I like the blond girl with pouty lips...i forgot her name.
I actually really liked the girl who cried alot who was really close to her family but didn't get picked...her picture was awesome! I thought she was prettier/more photogenic then some other girls who were picked. But, maybe she just isn't strong enough emotionally for the judges...

serendipityii

If they didn't pick that girl, I wonder why the hell they picked Gina. I bet it's cuz she's Asian and they needed a little "variety", cuz that girl doesn't have anything going right! Her attitude, her confidence, her looks?!?!?

ruby_soho

I haaate Jade, she's so arrogant and thinks she's humble, on the inside
winks.gif
! Yeah right! She kinda reminds me of Joss Stone. Furonda I also hate, she's the "forrunner"?? Mmmm yeah...I really like Nnenna and Danielle, they're my favourites so far. I don't really like any of the other girls. I find so many of the girls remind me of past contestants. Danielle reminds me of Tocarra, Mollie Sue reminds me of Amanda (I think that's her name, the legally blind girl), Kari looks like Nicole from last season. I can't wait for the make over episode!

Pink_minx

Yeah I really dont like Jade. She is beautiful but her attitude ruins it for her. I really really like NNENNA she is my top favorite she is just gorgeous! Kari is my second favorite I think she is cute with the big eyes and lips so pretty... and Joanie is my third favorite she can pose really good like a supermodel and shes pretty too.

Chelly

my opinion on these girls:

Brooke - hun get a brush. that bohemian/hippie thing= stupid

Danielle - shes fierce i like her.. not a fan of her teeth but its ok that guess model had the space goin on and she rocked it

Furonda - everytime i look at her i see flavaflave lol not being mean but i swear i think its her mouth .. anyone else see it?

Gina - i was really excited that there was an asian model on the show because i dont remember seeing one on a past show (BUT i also havent really seen most of the other top models) but shes such an IDIOT!!!!! she needs to ease up and not get intimidated by other people (like jade) and she needs to figure out what she wants.

Jade - hunny that attitude will get you NOWHERE! next!

Joanie - eh whatever typical.. next

Kari - love love her lips!! she has an innocent look that i adore - not so typical i like it

Kathy - sucked.. booted

leslie - really really exotic - love her

molie - gorgeous - but needs a meal lol

nnenna - love her - she'll win this.. watch

sarah - eh - but good for her getting picked out of a cvs or whatever lol

wendy - not a model sorry

lovejam

Kathy made me laugh when I watched it, but I really like Danielle. She seems very strong, emotionally, and she's got that supermodel look. That weird quality most of them have that makes you think "oh, she was *born* for this."

Jade's got cheekbones for daaaays, but from what I saw? Zero people skills. Maybe Tyra will give her a talking-to.

All I know is that I was just glad that cheerleader from Austin didn't make it into the final 13. She didn't have that supermodel quality, plus her personality was just repugnant. She is an idiot, and I was glad to see her go. She obviously didn't like being there, because her worldview was being challenged, so great. Let her go back home, where her prejudices will never be questioned.

Sorry, she just annoyed me. Did she annoy anyone else?

MACgirl

i know she's an udnerdog but i feel wendy is really good, that shoot with the baldcaps was awsoem ehr picture really brought out a feeling in me, i think she's gonna rock at future shoots. She ahs a different look to her too. Furaonda is like a less conceted jade, jade is well jade, i cant say i disliek her but if you got an attitude lei kthat you have to rock the shoots liek you talk.

kaliraksha

haven't seen this season but... i think kari has the best look... but nnenna has the most personality in those pics

User20

Nnenna or Sarah or Molie Sue. I think Nnenna is awesome but they played her up so much in the first eppie it makes me think she won't win. But she and Sarah are my faves.

Latest posts