America's Next Top Model - Cycle 6!!!

Juneplum

i can't wait 4 this to start!! especially since project runway ends this week
weeping.gif

mspixieears

Woo hoo!

I saw an episode of a season a few days ago - a season not instantly recognisable to me. I got all excited thinking it was the new season.

Pink_minx

I know I havent found anything interesting to watch on tv lately, I already picked a few favorites already hehe.

MisStarrlight

Gah! I wish fat people (or even real people) existed in fashion. The bones aren't pretty.

Guess that's why I'm behind the runway, in the dressing room, rather than on it.

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight
Gah! I wish fat people (or even real people) existed in fashion. The bones aren't pretty.

Guess that's why I'm behind the runway, in the dressing room, rather than on it.

seriously! their arms look bad..really bad.

Pink_minx

Yea some of the girls look really really skinny its almost scary, they have such beautiful faces but their faces dont fit their body size.

ruby_soho

Furonda looks like Yaya, Kari looks like Nicole from last season, Brooke has some serious lip issue:p And Wendy needs to go eat some Wendy's. But I still love the show:p Does anyone know when it starts in Canada?

.Serenity.Eludes.

Im rooting for Joanie and Jade... their both from Pennsylvania and Joanie is from beaver falls (near pittsburgh where im from) YAY!! i cant WAIT til tonight!

Jennifer Mcfly

I like Jade and Leslie but most of all Mollie Sue!! and when I saw she was from Tampa it made me want to root for her even more!

.Serenity.Eludes.

Your Vote: Americas Next Top Model!!!

As you all know Americas Next Top Model Cycle 6 premiered this evening. This is not a vote for who u think WILL win, but rather who who think WANT to win
th_wink3.gif
Cast your votes and tell us why. I didnt post a poll because it only allows 10 subjects
ssad.gif
....alright ladies...VOTE AWAY!!!

Brooke
02.jpg

Danielle
06.jpg

Furonda
09.jpg

Gina
12.jpg

Jade
15.jpg

Joanie
18.jpg

Kari
20.jpg

Kathy
24.jpg

Leslie
26.jpg

Molie Sue
30.jpg

Nnenna
33.jpg

Sarah
35.jpg

Wendy
39.jpg

MACBunny

Sarah all the way baby! I'm 6'1'' like her so I gotta give it up to the tall girls. She is so gorgeous. I thought Jade was kind of annoying and full of herself.

Pushpa

Nnenna i am in love with her and Danielle

Molie Sue has lots of potential because she is pretty

ps i hate jade she is such an insecure bitch and she is drag i swear lol that was my first thought thank god miss jay said it

.Serenity.Eludes.

lol i dont like jade either. i thought her being a pennsylvania native was going to make her NICE. but shes sooo not. and the girl from beaver falls (Joanie) is a TYPICAL beaver falls girl. It was sooo good to see someone REAL! haha.
ssad.gif
I love Nnenna!!! I want her or Danielle to win. I also like Sara, Kari and Joanie
greengrin.gif