you know what they say... "hell has no wrath like a woman scorned"

YouTube - how to look like ANGELA

my favorite part is about being too old to wear Team Edward t-shirts hahahah

jpmetz if you subscribe to her you MUST check out soundlyawake =]

pdtb050606

shockt.gif

She must be really hurt, but omggg..some parts were really funny

Tashona Helena

lmao omg she is mad. wow. I don't think I could make a video that mad I would break stuff. lol Not a good idea to make videos wen you're that upset.

revinn

That's pretty funny. And it got me to watch all her other videos, which were also funny!

I'm paranoid now though.. A guy cheated on his girlfriend with me once (he told me they were broken up, so it was unintentional on my part).. I hope she wasn't ranting to her friends about how ugly she thinks I am :|

TISH1124

Thats pretty bitter....Who gives someone that much satisfaction to know they are that upset over being dumped....Looks are not everything...maybe Angela can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose!

And why be mad at Angela.....Mike was obviously the one cheating....so weird on so many levels

NernersHuman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Thats pretty bitter....Who gives someone that much satisfaction to know they are that upset over being dumped....Looks are not everything...maybe Angela can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose!

And why be mad at Angela.....Mike was obviously the one cheating....so weird on so many levels

We'll just have to buy ol' Angela a trailer hitch and see what she can do about the chrome!

It's weird that so many times the woman who cheats with the guy gets demonized even more than the guy who actually cheated. Not saying they don't deserve their fair share, but so many times it seems the woman gets the bulk of the hostility whereas hostility towards the guy is almost an afterthought.

It's like old Jerry Springer's where the two chicks would be clawing each other's eyes out and the guy would just be sitting there staring dumbly and he's usually the one who started it all to begin with!

frocher

Quote:

I have never understood this either. Your man is the one who is breaking promises and going behind your back, but you're mad at some woman you hardly know? The man is equally guilty, if not more so, imo. I would be mad at my partner. Maybe it's just easier to be mad at someone you don't love.
th_dunno.gif

MACLovin

LMAO "and those black f*ckin circles around your eyes like you're circling the answers on an STD questionnaire, Angela!"

hahahahahah sorry but that was pretty funny.

yeah it doesn't really help the situation to get mad at the "other girl" but i'm sure this venting made her feel a little better, lol

CandiGirl21

I believe this is scripted... she keeps looking over to the side. not to mention, most girls vent to family or friends not a camera.

revinn

Quote:

I completely agree.

TISH1124

I mean I just hate it when people pick on other women and feel they are less worthy than they are of getting a man because they are heavier, not as pretty etc....That is not all REAL men look for. The sad part is she called that girl fat so many times...I know they say the camera puts on extra weight, but hell...It doesn't look as if she has been sticking to a low calorie diet her damn self.

blindpassion

If she was going to make a video, she should have atleast made it about the guy that screwed her over. The other girl really has nothing to do with it. If the guy isnt trustworthy, then it doesn't matter who the other girl is anyways.

Fataliya

While I agree that she should be mad at her "man", some of the lines she used were hilarious.

But yeah. Definitely way too hostile. I mean, don't get me wrong. My man cheated, I'd beat her ass, but I'd beat his too.

RedRibbon

She seems quite immature in herself. If that's the way she acted around her man then I'm not surprised he cheated on her.

The last bit made me laugh though, she dedicated time to putting on a full face of makeup like Angela and then said "I can't draw black lines around my eyes because it would take too long to wash off"..like making a video took no time?

And why bring someone else's weight into question when you're not exactly a slim jim yourself?

RedRibbon

If her man didn't think twice about cheating I doubt that the video will really effect him and beloved Angela, they will just know that they have gotten to her, I'd have kept my dignity and bitched to my friends, not wasted my nice makeup trying to look like the girl my guy left me for.

Status
Not open for further replies.