"an Lol For Girls That Have Been Cheated On By Ugly Girls "

Status
Not open for further replies.

TISH1124

Misery
th_LMAO.gif
Annie was a crazy ass psycho for real in that movie....
th_LMAO.gif
Kathy Bates ....and them damn penquins

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsgtigressxx
I hope this doesnt start an argument and I usually try to stay out of sensitive subjects because I cant deal with internet drama but:

3. It wasn't nice for her to call to question Angelas weight, but I understand in a way because she was venting and we dont think clearly when we are broken hearted. It makes us feel better sometimes even if it is cruel. I know probably 99% of women are guilty of saying things like this from time to time especially when talking about other love interests of an ex or current bf. Maybe Im just too honest but I have definitely been there myself whether or not I meant it. Never put it on the internet but really, its all the same.

I think the video should prolly be taken down and I wish this thread wasnt started but oh well everyone has a right to their opinion. sigh.

I totally agree with this point you made, I wasn't trying to come across holier than thou in the post that I made because I remember saying some pretty stupid things when I was a lot more immature than I am now but my point is that I never made a record of it which the whold world could see, it's fine to obviously vent and say stupid things but did she not have a friend to whom she could have vented?

revinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichollecaren
Yep-i'm sorry for him

Ok, gotcha. I was just curious about your reasoning. Yep, I agree with all that.

VintageAqua

She should have used a video as a positive way to channel her anger through creativity. Unfortunately, people won't remember Angela and the assumed "ex" boyfriend, they'll remember her making a fool of herself on the internet.

She could end up as one of those videos on Vh1 where the commentators make fun of them! How embarrassing is that?

jenee.sum

when i saw this the first time, i cracked my ass off. i watch her videos all the time, and while she may sound hostile as hell, she describes her channel with:

"I ANGRILY and RELUCTANTLY show you how to put make-up on your damn face."

so really, she's quite angry in all her videos. haha which i find hilarioussssss. and she's normally sarcastic too. i don't know if anything was exaggerated in her video about Angela, but i get her humor.

i agree attacking her weight wasn't cool, but i agree with what someone said earlier that when we're angry, we don't think when we talk. and sometimes we realize how harsh it is after the fact. some would have taken the video down, but she hasn't. oh well. we all have our opinions on how we would have each treated the situation if it happened to us, but she did what she did.

i still love Justine, i love her angry face, i love her punching brush (major LOLs when i first saw her punching brush move), i love Nick, i love her humor, i love Nick, i love her random angry punches that come outta nowhere.....did i mention i love Nick?
lol.gif

ps. i loved when she smeared the bronzer on her face haha

makeba

i saw the vid and was like damn this chick is mad all the time! there is something a bit twisted about her personality. i know how it feels to be cheated on so her anger is understood but geez! why not put him on front street too!! her temperment(?) is are all over the place in the vids i saw that i could not take any more. and the makeup well thats another story, to each his own!

LMD84

wow this is really sad. i feel sorry for her but really i don't think she should have made a video like this. because as others have stated - who knows what her ex actually said to this girl in the first place. both mike and angela are wrong but i can't help but think maybe she should try coping outside of youtube. because she's coming across as nasty. although i know she puts on the angery stuff for her vids i still think this is too far.

Sexycocolatte

I've seen her channel before and shes never bubbly or happy. shes more cursing and smart ass comments. i thought it was apart of the show. i can tell that she was hurt but she didnt stray away from her youtube attitude. im not really suprised. it was funny though. hope she got this off her chest. it her page she can do what she wants

Boasorte

this is not funny, although I laffed my ass off at the fake mole, I have a beauty mark on my cheek, and lip, and it's funny when ppl draw them on....

Everyone has their way of coping with heartache, but honestly, how are you gonna call someone a cow, when you don't look so slim either? (I'm not slim in the slighest either, I'm just pointing out facts)

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichollecaren
Sad on so many levels. What got me is how much she knows about Angela! THAT is weird.

poor Mike.

For some reason, when girls that seem that insecure find out about those things, they go on "detective mode" so I'm not suprised at all I've had some girls show up at my work over a guya year ago, like seriously?
I feel bad for Angela, she prolly didn't know Mike was taken

franimal

I thought this video was amusing, I did laugh quite a bit.

though I thought it was lame how she kept referring to Angela as a fat cow, very mature!

But whatever makes you feel better.

Nepenthe

Her pain is so obvious, and while everyone deals with pain in their own way.. all I did was shake my head. She has every right to be hurt, but there's some major misdirection happening. I definitely echo the sentiment of Tish, I doubt she would have felt any better had the woman been gorgeous and had flawless makeup application technique.

His decision to cheat had nothing to do with her, because people are responsible for their own decisions. His decisions reflect poorly on him and speak volumes of his character.

With that said though, she's responsible for this video debacle, and it reflects very poorly and speaks volumes in it's own way..
th_dunno.gif

I didn't find this funny at all, just really sad. This wasn't a LOL.. it was a LOL fail.

MzzRach

I truly do not understand why people use YouTube as a forum for things like this. How does it help anything? Doesn't it just make things worse?

I just don't get it.

ImMACnificent

I just read a comment that she left on this video to someone saying that she is a youtube partner and that she knew this video would get lots of views............

....that rubs me the wrong way. It's one thing to vent, it's another to use your venting to get views/money through youtube.

TISH1124

Well I guess you either support this kind of behavior or you don't...Personally I don't and it wouldn't matter to me if it was for ratings or just plain stupid....to personally degrade another person publicly for sell satisfaction speaks very little of your character....pissed or not....

Anger management classes

Status
Not open for further replies.