"an Lol For Girls That Have Been Cheated On By Ugly Girls "

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocolategoddes

Ummm.... I'm confused. I thought this video was a joke. :/

I actually thought this video was one of her funniest yet, but if this is real... then... as much as I like Justine, I've gotta say it's kinda sad. :/

ImMACnificent

I personally love Justine...of course this video was much different than her others, considering she was obviously very hurt.

We all have our way of coping.

-shrug-

xxsgtigressxx

I hope this doesnt start an argument and I usually try to stay out of sensitive subjects because I cant deal with internet drama but:

1. I love Justine (JPMetz)
2. If this WAS real, yes its true that the guy is more responsible HOWEVER I am going through a similar situation right now without getting into details, but I am so sick and tired of women who KNOW a guy has a gf getting involved with them. It is more of the guys fault because he is the one in the relationship, but I'm sorry that doesn't make it ok for a girl to get involved with your man just because she doesn't have any attachment to the gf. I am SO SICK of women like this. It makes me sick that women go around knowingly getting involved with taken men. Classless, and overall shitty.
3. It wasn't nice for her to call to question Angelas weight, but I understand in a way because she was venting and we dont think clearly when we are broken hearted. It makes us feel better sometimes even if it is cruel. I know probably 99% of women are guilty of saying things like this from time to time especially when talking about other love interests of an ex or current bf. Maybe Im just too honest but I have definitely been there myself whether or not I meant it. Never put it on the internet but really, its all the same.

I think the video should prolly be taken down and I wish this thread wasnt started but oh well everyone has a right to their opinion. sigh.

TISH1124

I wonder if she would have felt better if Angela, looked like Megan Fox....what would the theme have been?

revinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsgtigressxx
It wasn't nice for her to call to question Angelas weight, but I understand in a way because she was venting and we dont think clearly when we are broken hearted. It makes us feel better sometimes even if it is cruel. I know probably 99% of women are guilty of saying things like this from time to time especially when talking about other love interests of an ex or current bf. Maybe Im just too honest but I have definitely been there myself whether or not I meant it.

That's really true. I do that all the time, as do my friends. We're also always especially quick to badmouth someone's ex's new girlfriend. Look, even in this thread, people are talking about her weight..

Really, your whole post sums up how I feel about it. I think her anger may have been slightly (ok, very) misdirected, and she'll probably regret putting it on the internet, but it is natural to overreact when you're feeling hurt. I'd personally be mad at the guy, and I'd NEVER act out and put my thoughts in a public domain, but obviously people react differently to situations.

I still think she's funny as HELL though.

nichollecaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by revinn
Poor Mike?

Yep-i'm sorry for him.

Think about it. Remember I dont have the benefit of the poster's winning personality. I can only see what she has presented in this video. I think the video was childish and belies a low character with no boundaries or self respect. I wont bother to get into the lack of respect for privacy displayed by snooping on the man's facebook, and what it further suggests about her character. Add that to the miserable excuse of a .... girl? that he cheated on her with...and theres nothing left to conclude but that Mike is the biggest idiot in town to have found himself in this kind of drama with these two women.

He is worst off, because he will either have to go back to her begging...or stay with the 'cow'. If you ask me, he loses either way. The 'cow' gets exactly what she deserves with the two timing bastard...who will eventually cheat on her with someone else, if he even stays....and this lady here who's name I didnt catch, is now free, enlightened as to the degree of the cad she was with and (hopefully) will eventually move on- and grow up- maybe even grow up enough regret this video. She had better count her lucky stars.

Before I get misunderstood, I do not (even in the least) condone his cheating on her-or the woman enticing him away knowing he had a gf. I'm saying she has lowered herself beyond their level in a most public fashion. Most of us know that our lowest moments are better not splashed around in cyberspace. It appears to be nothing but a comedy of errors, that has culminated in an embarrassing display-for the world to see. ugh.

miss sha

I'm sorry, but I watched this cracking up. The vitriol is definitely way off the charts, but some of the stuff she said was hilarious.

I also agree with pretty much everything xxsgtigressxx said. Angela is certainly not faultless here and they clearly know each other somehow if Justine (?) has so much to say about her. Yeah, I think she overdid it by putting it online--all it really shows is how she's bitter and hurt--but I can understand where she's coming from. When someone gets cheated on, they're going to wonder what this other girl has to offer that she doesn't. That's probably where people make the jump from being angry at their ex to being angry at the "other woman." It becomes, oh, so-so is so dumb, look how much better I am than they are, their loss, hahahaha*sob!*

It's not nice, it's not particularly rational, and it certainly doesn't make you the better person, but whatever feels good for the moment I guess. *shrug* She'll probably be regretting this later.

ImMACnificent

Well, I also have to take into consideration that she is more bashing a woman that she has no feelings for. Whereas, it is probably more difficult for her to show her anger towards him right now, especially on the internet, considering this is someone that she had feelings for, I'm sure, considering it was her boyfriend.

TISH1124

I guess I am a bitch cuz...I personally would have told him where to get off in front of Angela.... and told her what I thought of her to her face. A little planning and walking up on their ass would have been a better victory for me. I would not have belittled her for her appearance but for her tackiness....and I sure would not have done it on the www because the person who is being laughed at is her...No one knows or gives a flying fart about Angela....and Angela probably doesn't look as bad as all that...but when we are angry they look worse or at least we WANT them to, to make ourselves feel and look better in our own mind...I say never show your weakness...I cry in private...I would never give him the satisfaction or her for that matter

tara_hearts

I def. agree about needing to be way more mad at the dude. But I HATE a trifling bitch that knows you and your boyfriend and is fully aware you are dating and tries to eff things up.

ImMACnificent

I get what all you guys are saying. Especially you, Tish.

I guess Im trying to sympathize mainly because I know she probably did that out of anger/stress and I know that I can go off the deep end at the spur of the moment when something like that happens.

I'm guessing she will probably cool down and take it off the internet.

Not that it makes it okay to do what she did, just saying I can understand. Again, we all have our way of venting.
Maybe she isn't one of those people that goes in her room in cries, maybe she tends to take her frustration out in other ways like needing to vent.
I dunno, the situation is shitty regardless.

TISH1124

But is that what happened? All she said is Angela works at Applebees....Who knows what he told her...he may have told her they were no longer together.

I feel bad for her actually...she is being to vunerable ...he is having a field day over this

ImMACnificent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
But is that what happened? All she said is Angela works at Applebees....Who knows what he told her...he may have told her they were no longer together.

I feel bad for her actually...she is being to vunerable ...he is having a field day over this

I dunno if Id go that far. I bet the chick is because she apparently got the guy or at least she saw that she hurt another person.

From what I gathered, this chick was someone that Justine knew. I just assumed he worked at Applebee's too and that this was someone Justine had met through his work before. Honestly, I don't know. I just assumed.

TISH1124

true...that is the thing....If he works with her I can see her being pissed .....But who knows what the hell he told her ass...men LIE

ImMACnificent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
true...that is the thing....If he works with her I can see her being pissed .....But who knows what the hell he told her ass...men LIE

No dude I know.

A VERY similar situation happened to me in high school.

My BF at the time worked at a restaurant, I found out he sent flowers to this chick he worked with and I found out about it. When I talked to her about it, she told me he had been telling her that we were "having all these problems" and that we were about to break up anyway. Not that it made her have any more right, I mean, if she knew we were at least still together, she should have backed off. But he still lied to her, granted we WERE having problems, but we never spoke of breaking up and even after he was busted he still begged me to stay with him. Which I did because I was a freaking idiot. But yeah, I blamed both of them...but he got the biggest part of it because he knew wtf he was doing. That other chick didn't give a shit about me, ya know? Whereas, he knew that he would break my heart if I found out.

Vixxan

OMG!!! That is funny and scary at the same time. That chick would be perfect for the lead role in the movie Misery. Why the hell is she messing up her own face and making a video of it. If the other woman was that ugly I wouldn't make myself look like her.

It's really sad to see her reduce herself like that. It would have been a good idea to think about this before she did it. Not only did her boy friend cheat on her with a ugly girl but she looks like a complete psychopath for all the world to see. Not smart at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.