Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

smileyt06

montREALady

Yayyy post pics and your thoughts Yeah I'm waiting on Sephora or Ulta which ever goes up first because I can gain points at Sephora or Ulta use my bday $10 gift card they gave me with my $3.00 for points I have.
It's on my IG, I'll see if I can tag you. Not a great pic of the highlighter actually...lol. I think I posted my thoughts in this thread. Or maybe the highlighter one...

Vandekamp

My palette arrives on Tuesday! I can't wait to use that mint shade
cheerleader.gif
I hope you enjoy that mint shade.

dash4

Yes it has, probably in the last two pages. I even remarked about the price increase. Boooo. Oh wait it does have two more! Hahaha, I didn't even read what you said but just looked at it and it looked longer! Thanks!
Ooopps.. Sorry about that.. I have been sick for almost a week.. I usually LOVE reading here and try to read BEFORE I post.. but I'm not gonna lie - I just looked back at the pictures in this thread and did not see any, so I ASSumed.. :p lol

montREALady

Ooopps.. Sorry about that.. I have been sick for almost a week.. I usually LOVE reading here and try to read BEFORE I post.. but I'm not gonna lie - I just looked back at the pictures in this thread and did not see any, so I ASSumed.. :p lol
I love Morocco... It's in another palette I have, I think Amrezy. In Couture I looove Chic, I can't get enough of it. That has a dip in it. Right after is Metallic. Those are for brow highlight, tear duct. Brow bone & crease are Morocco and Fudge. Artist Palette I loooove Beigely for the highlight and Dusty Rose for brow bone. I like Caramel too! It's also in Amrezy I think, or actually maybe the Tamanna one. Oh please don't apologize! Hahaha, I know what it's like. I surely have done it before.

dash4

Oh please don't apologize! Hahaha, I know what it's like. I surely have done it before.
I only have two of her palettes - the Catwalk and the Couture World Traveler.. now I am so annoyed with myself for not buying the others. You are right though - Morocco is in another palette, along with Caramel. I really think Anastasia shadows are in my top favorite 3-5 shadows, above Mac even.. Thanks for the suggestions of other shades - I am going to search out swatches.

I just wish they still had the option to buy 4 for $40 or 8 for $70 - on their website. You can still do the four for $40 at Macy's...which is why I wanted to try to get them there, but blah - they do not have the ones I want. So I guess I am stuck buying them for $12 each. Bummer..

montREALady

I only have two of her palettes - the Catwalk and the Couture World Traveler.. now I am so annoyed with myself for not buying the others.  You are right though - Morocco is in another palette, along with Caramel.   I really think Anastasia shadows are in my to yeahp favorite 3-5 shadows, above Mac even..  Thanks for the suggestions of other shades - I am going to search out swatches. I just wish they still had the option to buy 4 for $40 or 8 for $70 - on their website.  You can still do the four for $40 at Macy's...which is why I wanted to try to get them there, but blah - they do not have the ones I want.  So I guess I am stuck buying them for $12 each. Bummer..
Yeah I have 5 so far and use one every day and sometimes my UD Naked 3. I have so many other shadows and palettes but I love the colors and convenience of my ABH ones. I've never bought her individual ones...

mpurek

I'm really looking forward to picking up the Self-Made palette but I'm waiting until it's released on Sephora. ABH website charges an arm and a leg when shipping to Canada :(

LiliV

My Self Made palette is here! So many pretty shades. There's a shade called Blush in the Tamana palette too but this Blush looks like a different color
21dacff9_image.jpeg
Edit- I think Deep Purple is also in Amrezy but it looks very different too, I'm going to have to do some comparison swatches lol

LiliV

It looks stunning.  Have you swatched them yet? and if so, how do they feel / swatch?
They're amazing! ABH shadows are my favorite though so I'm a little biased lol here's some swatches
74a40c5c_image.jpeg
a3a961de_image.jpeg
Tamana "Blush" vs Self Made "Blush" I really love this new version!! It reminds me soooo much of one of my Armani ETKs from the beetle line I forget the name, the pink one lol gorgeous dusty gray base w pink shimmer duochrome Left- Tamana Blush, right- Self Made Blush
c532396b_image.jpeg

montREALady

My Self Made palette is here! So many pretty shades. There's a shade called Blush in the Tamana palette too but this Blush looks like a different color
21dacff9_image.jpeg
Edit- I think Deep Purple is also in Amrezy but it looks very different too, I'm going to have to do some comparison swatches lol
I don't remember a color named Deep Purple in Amrezy...lemme find a pic. Close! Deep Plum and Iridescent Purple :)
Credit: Beauty by Jannelle Blog

montREALady

They're amazing! ABH shadows are my favorite though so I'm a little biased lol here's some swatches
74a40c5c_image.jpeg
a3a961de_image.jpeg
Tamana "Blush" vs Self Made "Blush" I really love this new version!! It reminds me soooo much of one of my Armani ETKs from the beetle line I forget the name, the pink one lol gorgeous dusty gray base w pink shimmer duochrome Left- Tamana Blush, right- Self Made Blush
c532396b_image.jpeg
Tammana Blush doesn't really do much for me so I'm happy this one seems better.