Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

LiliV

Aren't their palettes usually $30? What's with this $35 stuff?? I think the only dupe from what I can see is Pink Champagne, it's in the Shadow Couture World Traveler one. Is it going to be released at other retailers at a later date?
It's definitely being released other places but I'm not sure when. I know it was up on the Ulta site like 2 days ago for a hot second lol I think they released it early by mistake

montREALady

It's definitely being released other places but I'm not sure when. I know it was up on the Ulta site like 2 days ago for a hot second lol I think they released it early by mistake
Thanks, I'll just wait. I have her 5 palettes since last year summer, lol. Love them all!

montREALady

Same, ABH shadows are some of my favorites! They're so easy to work with and the palettes aren't big and bulky they're great for travel
Exactly! I only reach for those in the mornings...and my Naked 3! I like the convenience because I have to rush to get ready with a 3 yr old in the mornings, lol!

BrittLuvsMakeup

Thanks, I'll just wait. I have her 5 palettes since last year summer, lol. Love them all!
I'm waiting to order it at Sephora or Ulta. I missed out on the Amrezy palette (I did buy some of the colors individually and some of the shades are in other palettes so I have my own bootleg version of the palette, lol) and I didn't purchase the Artist Palette but I have the others and love them!

Jayjayy

I'm having the hardest time checking out on the ABH site! Been trying all freaking afternoon. This palette better rock my world
censored.gif

LiliV

I'm having the hardest time checking out on the ABH site! Been trying all freaking afternoon. This palette better rock my world  :censored:
The site was really weird for me too, it wouldn't let me login even though I have an account so I had to checkout as a guest then I was getting a message saying the "checkout w PayPal" link was wrong, but then it worked, it was just weird

xlisaa

I bought Candy Apple today from Impulse Beauty @ Macy's. It's not a color I normally wear, but I think this would be great for Chinese New Years for me (when red and gold are good luck colors).

Jayjayy

I am having the hardest time checking out on the ABH site. Been trying all freaking afternoon
The site was really weird for me too, it wouldn't let me login even though I have an account so I had to checkout as a guest then I was getting a message saying the "checkout w PayPal" link was wrong, but then it worked, it was just weird
PayPal was giving me issues too. I was finally able to snag the palette along with the new gloss shade in fudge. Next time I'll just wait because that site is turrible lol

Vandekamp

I am having the hardest time checking out on the ABH site. Been trying all freaking afternoon

PayPal was giving me issues too. I was finally able to snag the palette along with the new gloss shade in fudge. Next time I'll just wait because that site is turrible lol
The ABH and the LA Splash websites can be very finicky sometimes.

dash4

Has the newest Anastasia eyeshadow palette been discussed? The price went up $5, but they added two more shadows.. ( most other palettes are 12 shadows.. the Self-Made palette has 14 shadows).

Anastasia Self-Made Palette $35 - already available on Anastasia's site:

\

Shades included:

montREALady

Has the newest Anastasia eyeshadow palette been discussed?   The price went up $5, but they added two more shadows.. ( most other palettes are 12 shadows.. the Self-Made palette has 14 shadows).  Anastasia Self-Made Palette $35 - already available on Anastasia's site: \ Shades included:
Yes it has, probably in the last two pages. I even remarked about the price increase. Boooo. Oh wait it does have two more! Hahaha, I didn't even read what you said but just looked at it and it looked longer! Thanks!