Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

Dalshandra

I'm dying to try the new fall lip glosses! Is Macys.com or the ABH site better to use for ordering online? I don't have a pro discount anywhere so I think the pricing would be the same but I was wondering about people's ordering experiences with those 2 sites. Thanks!!

smileyt06

Update I have worn all colors of the highlighters and they are bomb. All work for woc so don't think they won't. Here is starlight the one most said would not work and it is my fave
be98c76d_image.jpeg
dc88aba8_image.jpeg

BrittLuvsMakeup

I wonder when the Self Made Eyeshadow Palette is going to be released. I saw a place for it at Macy's impulse when I went to the mall this weekend. I guess I should have asked the people who worked there.

makeupbyvee

I'm dying to try the new fall lip glosses! Is Macys.com or the ABH site better to use for ordering online? I don't have a pro discount anywhere so I think the pricing would be the same but I was wondering about people's ordering experiences with those 2 sites.  Thanks!!
I have ABH Pro, and they don't offer the pro discount on the liquid lipgloss They claim because it's a new item. I think it's because so many people are buying them they can make more money.

makeupbyvee

The Self Made palette was on Ulta earlier about 5pm cst. I had it in my cart. I got side tracked, and when I went to check out it said out of stock. I'm thinking they may released it before time

BrittLuvsMakeup

Quote: Originally Posted by makeupbyvee View Post The Self Made palette was on Ulta earlier about 5pm cst. I had it in my cart. I got side tracked, and when I went to check out it said out of stock. I'm thinking they may released it before time I saw on Instagram that the Self Made palette had been listed on Ulta's website yesterday, but it was long gone by the time I found out. I too think they released it ahead of time and when they started getting orders for it, they changed the status to out of stock. The same thing happened with the Too Faced Stardust palette.
My Starlight was delivered yesterday! I have to try it ASAP.
Please let us know how you like Starlight! I avoided it because I didn't think it would work on my skintone, but since we both wear NW45, if you like it, I may too! BTW, did you receive your order from Target for the Real Techniques Collectors Edition Sculpting Set? I received a notification this morning stating that I canceled my order even though I didn't (I doubt they would allow you to cancel an order 8 days after you place even if I did request to do so). I ended up placing another order for it along with the EcoTools Deluxe Fan Brush that you recommended as they are currently having a BOGO 50% off deal on Real Technique and EcoTool products.Quote:Originally Posted by makeupbyvee

The Self Made palette was on Ulta earlier about 5pm cst. I had it in my cart. I got side tracked, and when I went to check out it said out of stock. I'm thinking they may released it before time

montREALady

Yayyy post pics and your thoughts
Wearing it! I thought it was a silvery color for whatever reason, it's a pale gold. But I like it! I'm not sure that I have anything like it, I was thinking Moonstone but I didn't really analyze. That's the palest one I have I think. I'll take a pic later. It's hard to get highlight pics!!

Vandekamp

Wearing it! I thought it was a silvery color for whatever reason, it's a pale gold. But I like it! I'm not sure that I have anything like it, I was thinking Moonstone but I didn't really analyze. That's the palest one I have I think. I'll take a pic later. It's hard to get highlight pics!!
Great. I'm looking forward to another one of your pretty swatches.

montREALady

My Starlight was delivered yesterday! I have to try it ASAP.
Please let us know how you like Starlight! I avoided it because I didn't think it would work on my skintone, but since we both wear NW45, if you like it, I may too! BTW, did you receive your order from Target for the Real Techniques Collectors Edition Sculpting Set? I received a notification this morning stating that I canceled my order even though I didn't (I doubt they would allow you to cancel an order 8 days after you place even if I did request to do so). I ended up placing another order for it along with the EcoTools Deluxe Fan Brush that you recommended as they are currently having a BOGO 50% off deal on Real Technique and EcoTool products.
I like it. I just thought it was more silvery than gold. Wishful thinking, lol. Yes, the brush set got delivered on Saturday. What?! That's silly!! I'm glad you got to replace it though. That fan brush is da bomb, I use it every. single. day.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I like it. I just thought it was more silvery than gold. Wishful thinking, lol. Yes, the brush set got delivered on Saturday. What?! That's silly!! I'm glad you got to replace it though. That fan brush is da bomb, I use it every. single. day.
I'm happy to hear that you like the illuminator and that you received your brush set on Saturday! Do you think Starlight is unique in comparison to the other illuminators that you have? I play it pretty safe with the illuminators I purchase by trying to stay in the gold and bronze families for the most part, but I'm hoping to expand the color range in my illuminator collection because you can only have so many golds and bronzes, lol. As far as my Target order, I think it's absolutely ridiculous that they would cancel my order for an in stock item 8 days after I place it and then say I canceled the order as the reason. For that order, I had it shipped to the store but this time, since I met the $25 minimum required for free shipping, I'm having it sent to my house instead so hopefully I'll get it this time.

LiliV

Self Made palette is up on the ABH site, I ordered mine! Been wanting that so bad I'm surprised it released already!

makeupbyvee

Self Made palette is up on the ABH site, I ordered mine! Been wanting that so bad I'm surprised it released already!
Yes! I just happen to login this morning, and order it with no problems. I posted it on Instagram, forgot to post it here.

montREALady

Aren't their palettes usually $30? What's with this $35 stuff?? I think the only dupe from what I can see is Pink Champagne, it's in the Shadow Couture World Traveler one. Is it going to be released at other retailers at a later date?

Latest posts