Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

montREALady

I like the colors in the palette, they're the types of shades I wear and ABH makes my favorite shadows. But I won't lie, part of the reason I got it is because I also own every other ABH palette except the Catwalk one and the completionist in me can't miss one of their palettes lol

I feel you because I have a lot of her palettes too, all her blogger ones, Artist, Self Made so I'm looking at it like, hmmmm. But I passed on Modern R, same case, lovely colors but I need to curb buying stuff just because...because I'm running out of room!

NaomiH

Just got Mario off Sephora since ebates was higher. This and the Ultimate Glow kit will be my last makeup purchases (besides staples like foundation etc) for the year besides that cheek kit from MAC with WOG in it.

montREALady

Just got Mario off Sephora since ebates was higher. This and the Ultimate Glow kit will be my last makeup purchases (besides staples like foundation etc) for the year besides that cheek kit from MAC with WOG in it.

I saw that! And I have a coupon from when I turned VIB so I won't lie, it's in my cart.

And names like NYC, 5th Ave and Bronx make me want it more. But I'll stand strong.

Last edited:

filio

Orderd the mario palette! the price hike sucks 2 shades less than the MR but higher in price hope its just because its a collab.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I received a shipment confirmation from Ulta for the palette and two other items I ordered at 12:37 this afternoon! I ordered it at 1:00 this morning but I didn't expect them to ship it that fast.

LiliV

I received a shipment confirmation from Ulta for the palette and two other items I ordered at 12:37 this afternoon! I ordered it at 1:00 this morning but I didn't expect them to ship it that fast.

I got my shipping notice too, my palette will be here Thurs. I'm happy, they usually don't ship and arrive that fast for me

BrittLuvsMakeup

I got my shipping notice too, my palette will be here Thurs. I'm happy, they usually don't ship and arrive that fast for me

My order is supposed to arrive Friday. I'm surprised that it's coming as quickly as they shipped it as well. I hope they keep this up. Even though I prefer ordering online in general, I would be more inclined to do so more often with them if my orders could be shipped and arrive this quickly all the time.

LiliV

My order is supposed to arrive Friday. I'm surprised that it's coming as quickly as they shipped it as well. I hope they keep this up. Even though I prefer ordering online in general, I would be more inclined to do so more often with them if my orders could be shipped and arrive this quickly all the time.

I agree, I love Ulta but I wish their Platinum program had free 2 day shipping like Sephora Rouge. That would be a huge plus for me and I would definitely order from them more

stormborn

Reordered again from Sephora today and then I got my shipping notice from ABH right after... Lol. I'm excited about this paette! I've been an eyeliner-only gal for so long so I'm just starting to build my eyeshadow collection now. I can see how this palette may be repetitive for someone who already has an extensive collection, but it really fills a gap in my mostly-matte toolbox.

Nuke

Hey ya'll, I'm here coz I'm so excited to get my Mario palette and needed to be someplace people could understand how I feel hahaha ;) I haven't bought an eyeshadow palette in a long time because I have a lot more than I can use up in the foreseeable future already, but when I saw this I just couldn't resist... it was calling to me! I knew I'd regret not trying it out. Now I'm watching my tracking like a hound.

Alysse011

Hey ya'll, I'm here coz I'm so excited to get my Mario palette and needed to be someplace people could understand how I feel hahaha ;) I haven't bought an eyeshadow palette in a long time because I have a lot more than I can use up in the foreseeable future already, but when I saw this I just couldn't resist... it was calling to me! I knew I'd regret not trying it out. Now I'm watching my tracking like a hound.

Hello! I'm with you lol. I haven't purchased an eyeshadow palette in some time (but I have pleeenttyy of singles). I'm kind of the opposite of most people who have posted it seems - I originally didn't have much interest in this but, as swatches are coming out, I'm more into it. I do pretty basic looks with neutrals almost exclusively on a daily basis, and these colors are right up my alley.

Also good to know that Ulta is improving with shipping! Hopefully they've got it together now haha. If only Nordstrom would get it in gear!

LiliV

Poo, my shipping changed from UPS to USPS so it's at the post office and then will be delivered tomorrow -__-

Latest posts