Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

LiliV

I'm IN LOVE with my palette. I used it this morning and the shadows feel amazing. ABH shadows are my favorite anyway but I feel like they're an upgraded formula this time, they're soooooo soft and pigmented, even more than usual. I woke up 20 min late this morning (I swear my alarm was set when I went to sleep but I don't remember hearing it go off) so I was rushing to get ready. I used Paris on the lid, Claudia on the outer corner and Violeta in the crease (also with my Birkin shadow and Vermeer from Modern Renaissance) and they applied like a dream. I was able to do a subtle smokey bronze eye in like 10 minutes. Really impressed with this palette!

Alysse011

I don't think you'll regret getting this. I am a big fan of ABH shadows. From all the swatches and videos I've seen of this palette, it looks amazing. I just had mine delivered and can't wait to check it out.

The palette is amazing and seems to be universal for a variety of skin tones. I'm in love with it.

Alysse011

I'm IN LOVE with my palette. I used it this morning and the shadows feel amazing. ABH shadows are my favorite anyway but I feel like they're an upgraded formula this time, they're soooooo soft and pigmented, even more than usual. I woke up 20 min late this morning (I swear my alarm was set when I went to sleep but I don't remember hearing it go off) so I was rushing to get ready. I used Paris on the lid, Claudia on the outer corner and Violeta in the crease (also with my Birkin shadow and Vermeer from Modern Renaissance) and they applied like a dream. I was able to do a subtle smokey bronze eye in like 10 minutes. Really impressed with this palette!

right?! It is SO good. I don't have any other ABH shadows. I almost purchased some of the singles a while back, but I'm happy I didn't and ended up with this palette instead. It's perfect! I thought I'd be upset about the lack of matte shadows, but it's a total non issue for me.

montREALady

Yes the reviews about the mario palette!

I don't think you'll regret getting this. I am a big fan of ABH shadows. From all the swatches and videos I've seen of this palette, it looks amazing. I just had mine delivered and can't wait to check it out.

Thanks. A friend just told me it's not all that and she's probably going to return it! I love ABH palettes so I'll have to see myself. Keep us posted!

montREALady

Never got MR, I see it on eBay though for cheap, like $21. Knock-offs? Not that I didn't want it, but when I found out it was perm I kind of forgot about it! Wayne Goss said that and the Mario he'd keep buying.

LiliV

Never got MR, I see it on eBay though for cheap, like $21. Knock-offs? Not that I didn't want it, but when I found out it was perm I kind of forgot about it! Wayne Goss said that and the Mario he'd keep buying.

Modern Renaissance is a lot of pink for me but I love the neutral shades in it. I am obsessed with the shade Vermeer, I wish that would be made into a single. I love buttery off white shimmer shadows and that one is perfect! I also really like the Antique Bronze shadow for a brown smokey eye

montREALady

Modern Renaissance is a lot of pink for me but I love the neutral shades in it. I am obsessed with the shade Vermeer, I wish that would be made into a single. I love buttery off white shimmer shadows and that one is perfect! I also really like the Antique Bronze shadow for a brown smokey eye

It's the reddish/pinkish ones that caught my eye when it first came out. Love Letter, Venetian Red, Red Ochre...

LiliV

It's the reddish/pinkish ones that caught my eye when it first came out. Love Letter, Venetian Red, Red Ochre...

They're pretty shades, I actually wore Venetian Red and Love Letter in my crease for a berry look yesterday but I'm just not a big pink fan. I'm definitely a neutral girl and I love corals, and occasionally I'll wear greens and purples (both rare for me though), but I just can't get into pinks lol

filio

Well the MR palette is back in stock on the Abh website. The berrys and the red are my favorites in the palette.

nasquiat

Finally got MR. Sephora cancelled my MM palette, twice. So I'll probably get it off Macy's. Can't wait for the MR though! I bought that as aa gift for my friend first and she loved it. Don't know why I took so long to take the plunge.

Icecaramellatte

Well the MR palette is back in stock on the Abh website. The berrys and the red are my favorites in the palette.

I've been waiting for this one to come back in stock but I'm waiting on an ABH order now. I got an email that said it was coming tomorrow. I just checked the status and now it says Tuesday. This is crazy. People have ordered and received palettes from Sephora already and I'm still waiting from ABH even though I ordered the first day of release. Crazy!

montREALady

I've been waiting for this one to come back in stock but I'm waiting on an ABH order now. I got an email that said it was coming tomorrow. I just checked the status and now it says Tuesday. This is crazy. People have ordered and received palettes from Sephora already and I'm still waiting from ABH even though I ordered the first day of release. Crazy!

I think I'll wait for Sephora to get it back in stock. I waited this long...

Prettypackages

I kinda want the Mario palette now. I have points I can use, and I think I'll save those for the 20% off everything coupon. BUUUUUUT Smashbox has an AMAZING blush palette that's out. Like you can use it in your makeup kit. No need to depot. Nice rance of colors. It's awesome. I was interested in the Tarte set of blushes b/c I want that brush.... *sigh* They are going to kill me this year. I really have to pick and chose. It's going to be hard.

DILLIGAF

Thanks to the ladies in this tread I went ahead and impluse bought the Mario palette. I ordered last night and got the shipping notice right after. I was worried about FOMO. Especially since I saw some swatches on WOC on Instagram.

montREALady

I kinda want the Mario palette now. I have points I can use, and I think I'll save those for the 20% off everything coupon. BUUUUUUT Smashbox has an AMAZING blush palette that's out. Like you can use it in your makeup kit. No need to depot. Nice rance of colors. It's awesome. I was interested in the Tarte set of blushes b/c I want that brush.... *sigh* They are going to kill me this year. I really have to pick and chose. It's going to be hard.

I need a Sugar Daddy. I got Mario but had a 10% Sephora coupon from becoming VIB that I never used then Ebates was 8% so that was another $3.50 off, so not too bad. I need to check out that Smashbox blush palette. Speaking of Tarte and palette I bought the Hrush one yesterday because the last day of their bday week sale was free shipping on any order and there's an Ipsy Tarte code for 20% so I paid like $25 for it and they also have Ebates. I have their blush palette that came out earlier this year. They have another one?? This is ridiculous. After MAC and WOG I'm done.

montREALady

Thanks to the ladies in this tread I went ahead and impluse bought the Mario palette. I ordered last night and got the shipping notice right after. I was worried about FOMO. Especially since I saw some swatches on WOC on Instagram.

Exact same here girl. Everything you said. Mine shipped too.

Latest posts