Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

Uptownbackinit

I'm on the fence if I need Master Palette or not, I've skipped on every eyeshadow palette so far and kind of kick myself for a few of them. But, is this one super worth it? Just don't know.

Prettypackages

Yeah, Ulta shipping has improved for me too, while Nordies has gone glacial.
*giggles* YOu've been cracking me up lately.

Reordered again from Sephora today and then I got my shipping notice from ABH right after... Lol. I'm excited about this paette! I've been an eyeliner-only gal for so long so I'm just starting to build my eyeshadow collection now. I can see how this palette may be repetitive for someone who already has an extensive collection, but it really fills a gap in my mostly-matte toolbox.
Ohhh how exciting to start building your collex!!!!

laurennnxox

I'm over here like, nope-- don't need this palette

then ulta gifted me a $22 gift card after a REALLY LONG and frustrating debacle with their online ordering... 3 times! (long story that ended with my HG toner being discontinued and they kept showing it as stocked online and kept sending me the wrong product over and over again. which I got to keep all the wrong items but it's just micellar water that is not as good as my bioderma lol)

Plus I have $9 off in points.

Therefore I can get it for about $20 including tax+shipping. Soooo is it worth it? Or should I just keep on saving for more holiday stuff?

I do love all of my ABH palettes. I use modern renaissance to death and also the self-made and... world-whatever that one is. lmao.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I agree, I love Ulta but I wish their Platinum program had free 2 day shipping like Sephora Rouge. That would be a huge plus for me and I would definitely order from them more

I do try to shop at Ulta as much as I can due to their points program, however, I know I would shop with them much more if they offered free day 2-day shipping like Sephora does for Platinum members. I typically spend less than $50 at a time at Ulta and a lot of times when I go to the store, they are out of stock for things that I want so I'm not as inclined to shop with them as much as I would if they offered free shipping, or even lowered the minimum amount you have to spend to get free shipping and handling.

Poo, my shipping changed from UPS to USPS so it's at the post office and then will be delivered tomorrow -__-

Due to Hurricane Matthew (I live in South Florida), the order delivery has been delayed and is rescheduled to be delivered on Saturday. :(

Last edited:

filio

Still waiting for my Mario palette to get shipped. Come on sephora/borderfree I want my palette!

montREALady

I hate everyone in here.
Item #QtyAmountDescription
18458741$45.00Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette By Mario - 12 x 0.02 oz/ 12 x 0.7 g
18745931$0.00tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Drink Of H2O Hydrating Boost TARTE RAINFOREST OF THE SEA™ DRINK OF H2O HYDRATING BOOST - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL / 100 Points
18784381$0.00Givenchy Rouge Interdit Vinyl Color Enhancing Lipstick GIVENCHY ROUGE INTERDIT VINYL COLOR ENHANCING LIPSTICK IN 16 NOIR REVELATEUR - 0.04 oz/ 1.13 g / 100 Points
18621501$0.00Dior Fix It 2-In-1 Prime & Colour Correct Dior Fix It 2-In-1 Prime & Colour Correct / Sample
18017451$0.00SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Moisturizer + Cream Sephora Collection Instant Moisture + Cream - .06 oz / Sample
18680901$0.00samples TokyoMilk Dark Femme Fatale Collection - Pretty Rotten No. 33 Pretty Rotten - 0.05 oz / Sample

Shipping: Flash 2 Day

(joking, I love you all, but my wallet doesn't. Nor hubby, lolll)

fur4elise

I hate everyone in here.
Item #QtyAmountDescription
18458741$45.00Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette By Mario - 12 x 0.02 oz/ 12 x 0.7 g
18745931$0.00tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Drink Of H2O Hydrating Boost TARTE RAINFOREST OF THE SEA™ DRINK OF H2O HYDRATING BOOST - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL / 100 Points
18784381$0.00Givenchy Rouge Interdit Vinyl Color Enhancing Lipstick GIVENCHY ROUGE INTERDIT VINYL COLOR ENHANCING LIPSTICK IN 16 NOIR REVELATEUR - 0.04 oz/ 1.13 g / 100 Points
18621501$0.00Dior Fix It 2-In-1 Prime & Colour Correct Dior Fix It 2-In-1 Prime & Colour Correct / Sample
18017451$0.00SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Moisturizer + Cream Sephora Collection Instant Moisture + Cream - .06 oz / Sample
18680901$0.00samples TokyoMilk Dark Femme Fatale Collection - Pretty Rotten No. 33 Pretty Rotten - 0.05 oz / Sample

Shipping: Flash 2 Day

(joking, I love you all, but my wallet doesn't. Nor hubby, lolll)

LOL! You bought it for me! Right now I'm trying to save my pennies for the La Mer highlighter :heart: Love you too!

filio

Wauw the top reviews on sephora are all positief with people saying they want a backup. I got a partial refund from my shipping cost dont know why? international shippingcost from sephora is 10 euros and they charged me 5,66.

montREALady

Wauw the top reviews on sephora are all positief with people saying they want a backup. I got a partial refund from my shipping cost dont know why? international shippingcost from sephora is 10 euros and they charged me 5,66.

What, the Mario palette?

MaryJane

I now want the Mario Palette btw. Saw more swatches on WOC.

I don't think you'll regret getting this. I am a big fan of ABH shadows. From all the swatches and videos I've seen of this palette, it looks amazing. I just had mine delivered and can't wait to check it out.

Latest posts