Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

NaomiH

Anyone order the Ultimate Glow kit? I'm sitting here with it in my cart. I don't own any of the ABH glow kits. I keep hearing the word chunky glitter in the reviews for this one. Should I skip? I'm a highlighter addict but I like my glow smooth as well as blinding. Thoughts?

I ordered it and should have it in a couple of days. I'll report back once I get it

leonah

Anyone order the Ultimate Glow kit? I'm sitting here with it in my cart. I don't own any of the ABH glow kits. I keep hearing the word chunky glitter in the reviews for this one. Should I skip? I'm a highlighter addict but I like my glow smooth as well as blinding. Thoughts?

don't know about the ultimate glow kit but the other glow kits are amazing

BrittLuvsMakeup

I have it sitting in my cart as well. I was going to get it when it first became available on Ulta's site but I've held back on purchasing it for no reason in particular. Now that I've been seeing reviews about it having chunky glitters I'm a bit hesitant to check out with it. I have all of the glow kits so I feel like my collection would be incomplete without it, but at the same time, I care about quality and it's not like my highlighter collection is lacking. I think I'm going to do like Smileyt06 and check it out when it hits stores. If I do buy it, I'll probably wait until Sephora's sale or get it when Ulta has their 20% off sale that includes prestige brands for Platinum members.

MaryJane

I have the ultimate glow kit and it's getting returned to ABH. The reviews are 100% correct, most of the shades have chunky glitter. I can see the glitter particles on my face and that's not a look I'm going for. The formula feels different, it's not as smooth as the Sun Dipped palette.

montREALady

Saw this review about the abh UGK it just depends on what you like

NEW ANASTASIA ULTIMATE GLOW KIT | SWATCHES - YouTube

I have the ultimate glow kit and it's getting returned to ABH. The reviews are 100% correct, most of the shades have chunky glitter. I can see the glitter particles on my face and that's not a look I'm going for. The formula feels different, it's not as smooth as the Sun Dipped palette.

Yeah, that video didn't convince me. I had to scroll to when she was actually swatching and she had already done three when I jumped ahead and they didn't look good imo.

I don't like highlighters with glitter and certainly not from a big brand where I'm spending a decent amt of $

fur4elise

Crosses of list! Saves money!
604b399a589fdb528b798901201e5793.jpg

fur4elise

I actually don't own any lip products from her despite having so many on my wishlist. That lipgloss reminds me the red liquid lip she has called Sarafine that I must have!!
Neither do I...I really like the KVD liquid lipsticks and have not ventured into any other brands...though I hear ABH is good stuffs. I really need to STOP with all the red...but I'm gonna rock it until it decides to bleed into my old lady lines...LOL!

Shars

Neither do I...I really like the KVD liquid lipsticks and have not ventured into any other brands...though I hear ABH is good stuffs. I really need to STOP with all the red...but I'm gonna rock it until it decides to bleed into my old lady lines...LOL!

LOL @ "Until it decides to bleed into my old lady lines"!

boschicka

:rotfl::bowdown:

montREALady

I'm already going through this with liquid eye liners, it's quite sad!

smileyt06

Perfect im not gonna bother with this one. Even if it will make my collection incomplete. You can see the flaws of this one by just looking at it. Thanks for the post.

javadoo

Got mine today.
It's going back tomorrow.
I actually hate it, which is a strong word.
It's a chunky, glittery, sparkly mess.

Latest posts