Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

NaomiH

yes, whenever you bet the chance.

What happened?

I'll make sure to do this tomorrow after I get home from work. I just got the UGK today too so I'll do that along with Sundipped,Sweets and That Glow. I have Moon Child too,but that is nowhere near the others so I'll leave that out.

NaomiH

Got UGK today and it is more glittery than the others and doesn't feel as soft either. On first impression I wouldn't say it's chunky glitter,but it's definitely more pronounced shimmer than the others. Kind of reminded me of the type of glitterness that Cheeky Bronze or Gold Deposit have. I haven't worn any on my face yet though and will report back after I do.

stormborn

By the way...I'm getting no work done at all today...
View attachment 56960
View attachment 56962
View attachment 56963
(thebeautylookbook)
Sabrina's swatches do make this look like a really fine collection...

Oooomg my heart just stopped and I already own this palette! I'm so in love with this thing. To anyone on the fence, I highly suggest picking this up! I wouldn't wait for the sale personally, it may sell out by then. For 12 shadows, I think it's reasonably priced, great quality, and beautifully curated.

MaryJane

Oooomg my heart just stopped and I already own this palette! I'm so in love with this thing. To anyone on the fence, I highly suggest picking this up! I wouldn't wait for the sale personally, it may sell out by then. For 12 shadows, I think it's reasonably priced, great quality, and beautifully curated.

I couldn't agree more. It took forever to get a confirmation from ABH so I purchased a palette from Macy's just in case. Debating whether I really need a back up. I'm leaning towards keeping it because of the quality and these aren't trendy colors so I could use them all the time.

stormborn

I couldn't agree more. It took forever to get a confirmation from ABH so I purchased a palette from Macy's just in case. Debating whether I really need a back up. I'm leaning towards keeping it because of the quality and these aren't trendy colors so I could use them all the time.

Lol!! Same here except I ordered my second one from Sephora. I'm going back and forth on giving one to my sister or keeping both as a backup. My sis prefers matte shadows so I'm trying to decide whether she would like this or MR better. Either way, it's not going back!

msvluvsmac

I did it. I caved. Ordered the Mario Palette. :rolleyes:

I can't wait to get it!

I think you're going to like it. I love mine. I got it since I was going to get the MR palette but decided to wait. Now I'm waiting for it to restock at ULTA or Sephora and regretting that I didn't get it before.

pinkcrush

I got the UG kit yesterday! I haven't played with it yet but I'm excited to... I'm feeling like I need this new e/s palette, especially since the colors look perfect for everyday wear... I'm sold!

fur4elise

Got UGK today and it is more glittery than the others and doesn't feel as soft either. On first impression I wouldn't say it's chunky glitter,but it's definitely more pronounced shimmer than the others. Kind of reminded me of the type of glitterness that Cheeky Bronze or Gold Deposit have. I haven't worn any on my face yet though and will report back after I do.
I have both of these and love them both! Not chunky to me at all but definitely sparkly...yeah, glitter fall out on my face for work is a no go...

I totally went for it for just that reason...that it may sell out! So even though not on sale, I'm ok with it. Sabrina's swatches make it look divine. Ultimately all the good reviews from other ladies here is what sold me. ;)

Those swatches look really good. I'm conflicted. I like the color scheme, the quality is there, and I like ABH...
...but I don't want to support Kim Kardashian's makeup artist. :/
I don't support KK but I definitely support a hard working MUA!

MaryJane

I have both of these and love them both! Not chunky to me at all but definitely sparkly...yeah, glitter fall out on my face for work is a no go...

I totally went for it for just that reason...that it may sell out! So even though not on sale, I'm ok with it. Sabrina's swatches make it look divine. Ultimately all the good reviews from other ladies here is what sold me. ;)

Couldn't agree with you more about supporting a MUA - especially since it's obvious he put a lot of thought into the palette and it's not just a $$$$grab.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Some quick UGK swatches with flash.
View attachment 56974

Thanks for the swatches! I look forward to hearing your thoughts about them once you wear them on your face.

I got the UG kit yesterday! I haven't played with it yet but I'm excited to... I'm feeling like I need this new e/s palette, especially since the colors look perfect for everyday wear... I'm sold!

Please let us know how you like the Ultimate Glow Kit when you use it! I think you need the new eyeshadow palette too, lol!

NaomiH

Thanks for the swatches! I look forward to hearing your thoughts about them once you wear them on your face.

Please let us know how you like the Ultimate Glow Kit when you use it! I think you need the new eyeshadow palette too, lol!

I love those two as well and have used this palette the last couple of days and liked it. I used Golden Dawn as a shadow today and it was nice. I also used Amber Gold last night as a shadow and it was lovely. I've used AG, Sunray and White Sand as highlights on my face using my ABH 23 brush) using a light hand since they're so pigmented and they blended in pretty nicely and I didn't notice any chunky glitter on my face.

Last edited:

BrittLuvsMakeup

Sweets Glow Kit at Macys. Didn't Norvina say this and Moonchild were exclusive to the ABH website?

Yes, she did say that they were exclusive to the ABH website. To be honest, while I'm happy for people who may not have purchased it yet and are now able to get it in store if they choose, I'm personally a little miffed that it was advertised as remaining exclusive to the website and then it pops up at Macy's with no announcement. I would have waited to purchase it and got cash back for my purchase and points on my Plenti card had I known it was going to eventually make it to the store. Oh well, I guess I at least saved on paying tax on it, lol.

rockin

I'm wondering if/where/when I'll be able to get Moonchild in the UK. I don't like paying Customs and £8 Post Office handling charge so would much prefer not to order from America.

leonah

I'm wondering if/where/when I'll be able to get Moonchild in the UK. I don't like paying Customs and £8 Post Office handling charge so would much prefer not to order from America.

it's a us exclusive (their site only) from what I can recall. unfortunately even though they announced that sun dipped and moonchild would be the only perm ones

leonah

Yes, she did say that they were exclusive to the ABH website. To be honest, while I'm happy for people who may not have purchased it yet and are now able to get it in store if they choose, I'm personally a little miffed that it was advertised as remaining exclusive to the website and then it pops up at Macy's with no announcement. I would have waited to purchase it and got cash back for my purchase and points on my Plenti card had I known it was going to eventually make it to the store. Oh well, I guess I at least saved on paying tax on it, lol.

I feel the same way as you