Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

AstronautRaptor

I don't know if I fully believe the post...but I did laugh lmao
Haha nah, she emailed and they replied admitting to it happening. Apparently they have a fulfillment warehouse pack their orders, which means they pack tons of different things. It's just funny to me that someone grabbed a saw and was like.. oh yeah she's ordering a lipstick, this also looks like a lipstick *tosses it in with the lipstick*

leetskywalker

Haha nah, she emailed and they replied admitting to it happening. Apparently they have a fulfillment warehouse pack their orders, which means they pack tons of different things. It's just funny to me that someone grabbed a saw and was like.. oh yeah she's ordering a lipstick, this also looks like a lipstick *tosses it in with the lipstick*
that's instantly why i believed it. company i work for does the same thing, people will receive items from different companies all the time. but that is just hilariously bad b/c it looks nothing like a makeup package.

AstronautRaptor

that's instantly why i believed it. company i work for does the same thing, people will receive items from different companies all the time. but that is just hilariously bad b/c it looks nothing like a makeup package.
Exactly! I don't know what I would have done if I opened up a Lime Crime package and out came like.. a shoe or a screwdriver. Like "what.. not even close dudes."

Dolly Snow

girlhaha.gif
OMG lmao I can not stop laughing now! For real, DAMN!!!
lmao.gif

LiliV

Anyone else see this? Lol, a girl on Reddit purchased some lip colors from the site, and she accidentally got a.. Japenese saw instead of Sad Girl. 
I saw this too! Lol how random! They were getting everything out super quick must've just thrown that in too lol

gabzillaa

I've been looking into renting a cabin for a weekend, how do u like it so far ? :D
Where did u go? I see u are from NY, me too so I'm looking for a place around here.

I want Heathers next :3
We came to Black Bear Cabins (part of Gateway Lodge) in Cooksburg, PA. It's really nice but it's so far that I doubt I'll do it again, it's a 5 hour drive and the town is dead. Apparently a lot of places went out of business so we couldn't do anything too exciting :(

hwdsprincess

That is sooo hilarious theyre like "sad girl"?needs a shank(tosses in box) not a lipstick

Shars

Anyone else see this? Lol, a girl on Reddit purchased some lip colors from the site, and she accidentally got a.. Japenese saw instead of Sad Girl.
I think the problem is that the actual blade has a tag which has the name of the lipstick on it
nope.gif
. That is really wrong though lol.

laurennnxox

I think the problem is that the actual blade has a tag which has the name of the lipstick on it
nope.gif
. That is really wrong though lol.
lmao.gif
I squinted and the tag actually says Liquid Lips. But... who looks at a SAW, sees "liquid lips," and goes.. "Yup, that sounds about right." Lmfaaaoo! Oh gosh!

Shars

lmao.gif
I squinted and the tag actually says Liquid Lips. But... who looks at a SAW, sees "liquid lips," and goes.. "Yup, that sounds about right." Lmfaaaoo! Oh gosh!
girlhaha.gif
They probably just saw the tag and put it in the box without thinking about what was in the packaging. At least I'm hoping that's what happened lol!

SassyWonder

I received my second box today. It was freaking empty. I called ABH and was told it says in transit and they cant do anything until the package says delivered. WTH???:shock: