Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

leetskywalker

I still didn't get my orders. I'm afraid to call and bug them because they might send me a saw to shut up! Lol
haha!! good luck
lmao.gif

LiliV

I received my second box today. It was freaking empty. I called ABH and was told it says in transit and they cant do anything until the package says delivered. WTH???:shock:
That's crazy! I really hope they sort out whatever happened, was the box opened at all or does it look like there was just never anything in it?

PolaBerry

How are the eyeshadows? I love the brow products but the contour kit sucks!!! I would return it if I hadn't gotten it 50% off at spear(used me $20 off GC). I do like the highlight shades though so I make of those. So I am scared to not like the eyeshadows. I ordered Pure Hollywood, and I love the color but it doesn't last more than 4 hours..anyone having the same problem?

also if the eyeshadows are good which do you guys recommend? Just got me Pro discount today so I'm planning on doing major damage. Kinda sucks we have to pay for shipping

erine1881

How are the eyeshadows? I love the brow products but the contour kit sucks!!! I would return it if I hadn't gotten it 50% off at spear(used me $20 off GC). I do like the highlight shades though so I make of those. So I am scared to not like the eyeshadows. I ordered Pure Hollywood, and I love the color but it doesn't last more than 4 hours..anyone having the same problem?  also if the eyeshadows are good which do you guys recommend? Just got me Pro discount today so I'm planning on doing major damage. Kinda sucks we have to pay for shipping 
I love the shadows! I ise em personally and in my kit. I just ordered a bunch of individuals, but strangely, i didn't have to pay shipping :shrugs:

PolaBerry

I love the shadows! I ise em personally and in my kit. I just ordered a bunch of individuals, but strangely, i didn't have to pay shipping
shrugs.gif
thanks!! I'm trying to build my kit

shipping is free!! Idk wth I was seeing!! lol I blame lack of sleep from school
blink.gif