Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

gabzillaa

I received my second box today. It was freaking empty. I called ABH and was told it says in transit and they cant do anything until the package says delivered. WTH???
icon_eek.gif
wtff.gif
WHAT IN THE WORLDDDD

erine1881

I received my second box today. It was freaking empty. I called ABH and was told it says in transit and they cant do anything until the package says delivered. WTH???:shock:
WOW!!! Do you have an IG? Post it on your IG and tag em. That sometimes makes em listen.

butterflyeyes

I received my second box today. It was freaking empty. I called ABH and was told it says in transit and they cant do anything until the package says delivered. WTH???:shock:
Wow! Hope they get things straightened out soon. I've never been a huge fan of ABH customer service (it's why I've dragged my feet on reapplying for the pro discount) but I'll give them this much...they may be slow or nonresponsive at times but eventually they get things right. Stay on top of them. Hope it won't take too long to get your products.

honey on boost

lmao @ the saw. I can only imagine the look on her face when she opened the package.

I got a shipping notification for the other lippies today from the amazon fulfillment center.

laurennnxox

I am so sorry you are going through that! That is ridiculous!! how was a damn empty box sent out of a fulfillment center? That issue, along with the saw... Is enough to make me want to never order from their direct site again and get their products elsewhere. I don't know about shipment centers... But they need to work with a fulfillment center that'll get it right. Goodness! I hope it's all resolved soon!

Tarabotti

Im hoping it will be marked delivered soon. What doesnt make sense is I am telling them that the box is empty! Who cares what USPS says. I have it in my hand with no lippies!
Did it come from the warehouse like that or is there a stylish postal worker somewhere?

walkingdead

That is absolutely ridiculous! What in the world? I hope you get your lippies soon. This is insane!

Tarabotti

These are permanent, right- just exclusive to the Anastasia website and Macys'?

I won't have to place a bid on ebay, right? Alas, ebay doesn't seem to have the buy one, get a saw policy!
lmao.gif