...and the ugliest breasts in Hollywood award goes to....

caffn8me

Kate Beckinsale

They're dreadful! Far too high up, the skin too stretched and a poor shape. The only thing going for them is symmetry.

There are some great examples of bad plastic surgery at http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/

If I had breast implants that looked that bad I'd hide rather than parade them to the world's press. Not likely I'll ever need implants being a 38D-DD here!

Pushpa

i love her

and her stretch marks are probably from breast feeding and pregnancy rather than anything else imo

Janice

She's so freakin gorgeous though!
heart.gif

They do look a bit "high and tight". :spy:

caffn8me

She is gorgeous (and English!) so it's even more of a pity that the breasts haven't come out well.

redambition

lol.gif

i always thought tara reid's were pretty bad. cleavage you can drive a truck through... but that tends to be a fairly common problem with augmented breasts.

little teaser

i have breast implants too and for the first couple of years there going to be siting high and the skin tight, gravity will take it's course and the implant's will drop and not sit as high.
i dont know how new her's are but they will change over time, i know mine has and and they look and feel more real.

Beauty Mark

I never understood why a lot of celebrities have such crappy breast jobs. They have the money to afford the best, and yet, I've seen better on average people.

Tara Reid's, though, are probably the worst.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by little teaser
i have breast implants too and for the first couple of years there going to be siting high and the skin tight, gravity will take it's course and the implant's will drop and not sit as high.
i dont know how new her's are but they will change over time, i know mine has and and they look and feel more real.

Yeh this is what I was thinking, that she had a new breast aug, and the implants hadn't dropped yet.

caffn8me

I never even knew goodplasticsurgery.com existed - it's obviously by the same folks. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction

Shawna

I don't know if it is confirmed that she has had surgery, but as a mom who breast fed and then lost a bunch of weight, I can say that my boobs look just like hers. No plastic surgery here, just mother nature. Sucks.

Sanne

I think she's gorgepus, but i bnever looked at her breasts that close
lol.gif
I have the same marks on mine (that's what you'll get when you grow 3 cupsizes in one summer! puberty is a godsent
winks.gif
) and I doesn't bother me, and it doesn't bother me on her. she's okay, just weasring too much pushup tape in those pics
smiles.gif

spectrolite

Her boobs do look pretty suss in that picture but overall she is a very pretty and not nearly as bad as Frankenboobs here:

vic.jpg

Victoria Beckham's look like they are about to pop and ruin her tacky dress! I reckon shes's probably got CRAZY amounts of money to spend especially now that David is making US 1 million a day or something rediculous like that. Why not invest in some good plastic surgery?

And would it kill her to smile once in a while?
th_crazy2.gif

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
Her boobs do look pretty suss in that picture but overall she is a very pretty and not nearly as bad as Frankenboobs here:

vic.jpg

Victoria Beckham's look like they are about to pop and ruin her tacky dress! I reckon shes's probably got CRAZY amounts of money to spend especially now that David is making US 1 million a day or something rediculous like that. Why not invest in some good plastic surgery?

And would it kill her to smile once in a while?
th_crazy2.gif

i think she look's great and the dress is cute
i do agree she should smile more often
smiles.gif

Latest posts