Anime and Manga - Anyone here?

DarthChloe

I LOVE anime and manga! I am a complete Otaku! I can't even name all the manga I have read or animes but Here's some of my favorites:
Death Note
Bleach
Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
K-ON!
Ouran High school host club
Eden of the east
Clannad(cried so hard my mom came into my room asking me what was the matter)
Fruits basket
Sailor Moon( who can forget her?)
Pokemon
and sooooooooo much more! I read a lot of manga so here are some of my favorite series:
Kitchen Princess ( I really wish they made this an anime)
AOI house
The Earl and the fairy
Can't think of any more cuz I have read so many lol
I am also an artist and I draw a lot of anime styled art!

DILLIGAF

Haven't watched any of it yet but people are liking this anime called Attack on Titan/ Shingeki no Kyojin. I also want to pic up on Deadman Wonderland since CN cut it off before it got even more violent.
Attack on Titan is awesome!!! Lucky for you its currently on Netflix. I think you would also like Kill La Kill. That one you can watch on Hulu hours after the Japan stream.

Goat Goat Etc.

Ah! I forgot this thread was here!

Anyone want to keep up with the new season of Sailor Moon Crystal that just premiered a couple days ago!?

It was pretty neat! Her transformation is cell-shaded!

If you haven't seen it yet, go here. It's Subbed.

And then can anyone else say they been watching the new season of Free! Eternal Summer? More hot guy friends put in situations where it seems like they're about to eat each other alive but don't? That Free?

Dolly Snow

Ah! I forgot this thread was here!

Anyone want to keep with the new season of Sailor Moon Crystal that just premiered a couple days ago!?

It was pretty neat! Her transformation is cell-shaded!

If you haven't seen it yet, go here. It's Subbed.

And then can anyone else say they been watching the new season of Free! Eternal Summer? More hot guy friends put in situations where it seems like they're about to eat other alive but don't? That Free?

I totally snoozed on this....I love Sailor Moon.

Goat Goat Etc.

Let me see...I don't think I have been mentioning anything else I've been watching here actually.

Princess Jellyfish- Essentially an ugly duck girl aided by the help of a cool and mega rich cross dresser who gradually brings out her talents and falls for her. It's a very girl positive anime that looks into the lives of girl otakus and how weird they feel about everything. Really doesn't follow the norm and I live for his every outfit!

Death Note-Watched Death Note finally. Sometimes it could be so slow but the climax was everything. Quite a thriller but I don't think it's anything compared to Another.

Another- School student discovers that upon coming to a new school he's suspected of being the cause of a curse that kills a student a day in his specific class room. Is he a ghost? Is this girl he's talking to a ghost? Great stuff.

Saint Young Men - This will have a special place in my heart. Jesus and Buddha visit earth. Live as roomies and because they understand little of the context around them, it's comedy gold.

Dolly Snow

Let me see...I don't think I have been mentioning anything else I've been watching here actually. Princess Jellyfish- Essentially an ugly duck girl aided by the help of a cool and mega rich cross dresser who gradually brings out her talents and falls for her. It's a very girl positive anime that looks into the lives of girl otakus and how weird they feel about everything. Really doesn't follow the norm and I live for his every outfit! Death Note-Watched Death Note finally. Sometimes it could be so slow but the climax was everything. Quite a thriller but I don't think it's anything compared to Another. Another- School student discovers that upon coming to a new school he's suspected of being the cause of a curse that kills a student a day in his specific class room. Is he a ghost? Is this girl he's talking to a ghost? Great stuff. Saint Young Men - This will have a special place in my heart. Jesus and Buddha visit earth. Live as roomies and because they understand little of the context around them, it's comedy gold.
Wow! It's only two episodes in! Gore-filled and fluid animation! Check out Tokyo Ghoul! Funimation got another winner!
These all look great! Thanks for the suggestions

Goat Goat Etc.

I have no idea why I've been holding out on Kill la Kill but it is hilarious and the animation is just like FLCL! Alot of fan service which is kinda ..ugh.. but everything else makes up for it. Cinematography and use of graphics for titles is really smart. High school students are some how more powerful than adults at their school and in their town. School uniforms give people different ranks of super powers. A transfer student battles through a series of school club presidents to get to the school president, the ruler of an entire town. It's a unique concept --even when it's surrounding highschool lives like most animes do.

DILLIGAF

Told you, you will like Kill La Kill, also now currently on Netflix. I'm rewatching Death Note again because it's that good! Another was wonderfully creepy. I'll look in to Princess Jellyfish. Is that on Crunchyroll?

Goat Goat Etc.

Told you, you will like Kill La Kill, also now currently on Netflix. I'm rewatching Death Note again because it's that good! Another was wonderfully creepy. I'll look in to Princess Jellyfish. Is that on Crunchyroll?
Animesub.tv has it and so does Netflix! http://www.animesub.tv/watch/kuragehime-english-online/

You're gonna love it!

Goat Goat Etc.

Wow, finished Kill La Kill and it went somewhere I really was expecting. So many twists! It's a great anime though.
Edit: I'm obsessed with Mako and how ridiculous she is! She is the perfect comic relief!

Goat Goat Etc.

Can anyone tell me what DRAMAtical Murder is about? From the tumblr all I know is it is a Yaoi Computer game starring a blue haired boy who is having so much sex and maybe getting murdered in different ways. *shrugs* There's now an anime too.

DILLIGAF

Can anyone tell me what DRAMAtical Murder is about? From the tumblr all I know is it is a Yaoi Computer game starring a blue haired boy who is having so much sex and maybe getting murdered in different ways. *shrugs* There's now an anime too.
LMFAO!!!!

DILLIGAF

Apparently it's on Crunchyroll.

Latest posts