Anime and Manga - Anyone here?

Dolly Snow

I finally got my niece to watch the new episode of Sailor moon. She liked it so much......she has agreed to watch all my old VHS tapes :evil: Also she is so excited Pandora Hearts is available on that site @Goat Goat etc posted.

Dolly Snow

Well ok I'm not too familiar with Pandora Hearts, can you give me the gist Dolly Snow?
Alice in wonderland basically lol I don't know too much about it. But I know there is Alice, Oz, the chesire cat and a few other characters. Two people turn.into bunnies. The white and a black. Idk. All I know is her head is always buried in those books. And she screamed the house down when she saw epiaodes on that site lol.

Goat Goat Etc.

Wow, just searched Tumblr and France is totes into the anime game!

They're making a 3D cartoon of a Toei Anime called Miraculous LadyBug. It's looks super neat! It's premeir this month!

0.jpg

Goat Goat Etc.

So thanks to Netflix got Deadman Wonderland up and out of the way. Sincerely wish it was popular enough in Japan to have had continued.

Magi. Loved all the genie related transformations.

And I was quite taken back with how dark Madoka Magica is. The cover of the DVD reads like a really predictable shoujo magical girl anime but it derails right off the predictable track at episode 3. So worth watching!

Started this sexy thing. Diabolik Lover. Vamps and a girl maybe being a tramp for them.

0.jpg

Goat Goat Etc.

Totally sneaking in the Monster High Japan miniseries.
0.jpg

It looks way better than the American animations. I don't understand why they have not been translated and put on the Monster High youtube channel.

Goat Goat Etc.

Not pure anime but definately had anime animators for sure.
Barbie and the Rockers. I can kinda see how this toppled Jem and the Holograms. The music is killing me.
0.jpg

Goat Goat Etc.

RWBY was thrown up on Netflix recently. It's impressive for what it is but it's kinda predictable at the same time. Unfortunately the low budget technology distracted me a lot. And how are you not gonna know Penny is a robot when she says stuff like "I'm combat ready?" Somethings in this series were cliched and you have seen in animes before. It's still worth a watch but I don't really understand the fandom unless you are a teen or tween that really likes Hot Topic. I also did not like the lack of diversity of characters, everyone was lily white in season one, then they kinda introduced 3rd party characters in season two. But these dark skinned characters were visible toward the end of the season. I do have one good thing to say, the fight choreography was really good and the complexity of the plot did move at a good pace.

Dolly Snow

So thanks to Netflix got Deadman Wonderland up and out of the way. Sincerely wish it was popular enough in Japan to have had continued.

Magi. Loved all the genie related transformations.

And I was quite taken back with how dark Madoka Magica is. The cover of the DVD reads like a really predictable shoujo magical girl anime but it derails right off the predictable track at episode 3. So worth watching!

Started this sexy thing. Diabolik Lover. Vamps and a girl maybe being a tramp for them.

0.jpg
Added the top three to my list of need to watch.
My niece got me into Madoka Magica, really enjoy it.
Also Sword Art online..have you seen it?

Goat Goat Etc.

Never seen it, but I am interested.

Added the top three to my list of need to watch.
My niece got me into Madoka Magica, really enjoy it.
Also Sword Art online..have you seen it?
When I did have cable, it came on adult swim and the first epi did not hook me. Seemed like a rip of .Hack.

NaomiH

I'm not really into manga but I do love me some anime. Off the top of my head here are some of my favorites Full Metal Alchemist Trigun Trinity Blood High School of the Dead Death Note Hellsing Soul Eater Outlaw Star Afro Samurai Blood+ Witchblade Darker Than Black Black Butler Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne
Loved Blood+ and I love Black Butler. I've started watching Full Metal Alchemist and have added Death Note to my list as well.

DILLIGAF

So I'm completely out of the loop, I didn't realize what RWBY was. Anyone an expert on it?
Going to check this one out. Started to but I fell asleep. LOL that's what I get for watching at 3am after work. Oh BTW thanks for Princess Jellyfish! I enjoyed it. Can't wait to see more!

NaomiH

Make sure you watch Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood as well.   I agree with Goat as well Deadman's Wonderland is an interesting one too. Not to mention Kill La Kill and Attack On Titan. It's two of the more popular ones out right now. I have to post another list of anime I've recently watched that I would reccommend.  Going to check this one out. Started to but I fell asleep. LOL that's what I get for watching at 3am after work. Oh BTW thanks for Princess Jellyfish! I enjoyed it. Can't wait to see more!
Will do! I'll find it and put it on my list

Latest posts