Any Singaporeans here?

heartbeam

oh gosh, the liberty of london collection is out!!!
greengrin.gif

vintageroses

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashedseries
vintageroses:
XD A little hard not to! >_< All the greasepaint sticks look SOOOO GOOD. -drooling- I want like, 3 of them? That's almost 100SGD already. Argh.

HAHA i understand what you mean! & it's so expensive for us right?! Controllll. breathhhh.HAHA
greengrin.gif
I'm trying to go on project 10 pan.HAHA

vintageroses

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Control & Self-discipline. That's all I have to offer.
winks.gif

I keep trying to see your sale/ wishlist thread but i cant! why?
ssad.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageroses
I keep trying to see your sale/ wishlist thread but i cant! why?
ssad.gif

Have they been deleted? Haha. I'm more active on MUA though, same user name. You can see my wishlist there.
tong.gif

Quote:
I'm back with more whining.
WHERE IS ART SUPPLIES?! OTL

Are you new to MAC? Chilllll. Not so soon. And I'm glad not too! I just hauled from GMLOL and soon Riveting, not to mention the devastating Sping Forecast Collection. I need time to restock my cash too.

vintageroses

Quote:
Have they been deleted? Haha. I'm more active on MUA though, same user name. You can see my wishlist there.
tong.gif

Are you new to MAC? Chilllll. Not so soon. And I'm glad not too! I just hauled from GMLOL and soon Riveting, not to mention the devastating Sping Forecast Collection. I need time to restock my cash too.

HAHA i like that you say you need to restock your cash! HAH me tooooooo ): I just started using eyeshadow or rather i'm going to start & boy are they expensive here ): I feel like geting Riveting, but its an online exclusive here really annoying! sighs

I use MUA too but i'm not active there ): hahas

smashedseries

Quote:

XD Surely not. And ah shucks, it'll be here this month anyways. XD
I'm seriously eyeing the GPS... .

vintageroses

Quote:
XD Surely not. And ah shucks, it'll be here this month anyways. XD
I'm seriously eyeing the GPS... .

HAHA!!! relaxx smashedseries!! haha i'm quite over the collections from MAC, because they get released way too often! & i just can't keep up anymore ): hahas. i really want some stuff from art supplies though, but it's so expensive in aus esp!
ssad.gif
I might order online, so much cheaper!

smashedseries

Quote:
HAHA!!! relaxx smashedseries!! haha i'm quite over the collections from MAC, because they get released way too often! & i just can't keep up anymore ): hahas. i really want some stuff from art supplies though, but it's so expensive in aus esp!
ssad.gif
I might order online, so much cheaper!

-laughing- Tell me about it...
I might actually consider waiting this out for people to throw their pieces out on the marketplace for sale. XD

vintageroses

HAHA!I'm so fussy i don't buy unless it's BNIB! HAHA so no diff! My MAC counter just rang me up today & asked me go in on Monday for the Liberty of London release, now i see my money flying awayy
ssad.gif

smashedseries

XD I don't mind used items... So long as they're not used to death! And WOO! I didn't get anything from that collection but look out for shell pink and ever hip! They're pretty!

vintageroses

Haha i have BOTH of that already! I actually have like quite a few things from that collection already (Shell pearl, Ever hip, Frankly Fresh, English Accent & Prim & proper)! My friends & i decided to get some things online.haha I might look into the shadows since i'm getting into shadow now! & maybe peachstock lipstick!

It was my first LE packaging since i got into makeup (i just got into makeup this year) so i went abit crazy.HAHA oh wellls it's so much cheaper in the US.
th_dunno.gif
whyyyy!

smashedseries

XD -dies laughing- Ah! Mmm... Am I the only one around here that doesn't really fancy the collection >_< And ah! BIRDS AND BERRIES, BIRDS AND BERRIES~ It's gorgeous but I already have something like that >_<

vintageroses

Hehe YES it's really nice! My friend got it, i might get it. I mean i can't go for a LE event & not buy anything right? That would be so odd.HAHA (excuses
tong.gif
p) hehes.

Is it out in singapore already?

smashedseries

XD I swear you're walking comedy. -laughing- Yup! It came out last month, actually, but I'm not quite sure if everything sold out yet! Art Supplies is slated to be released today~~~~! I'm super excited but my wallet's bawling right now. OTL

dreamer246

Yeah it's out, but the LOL collection is limited to the 2 tangs counters. I actually got quite a few items from there - Ever Hip, Prim & Proper, Dame's Desire, Bough Grey, Blooming Lovely, and Blue India. Some stuff are sold out or going to sell out soon. I know Blue India and Blooming Lovely are sold out for sure. Shell Pearl is selling out fast too, and so is Dirty Plum.

I didn't get Birds & Berries because I already have Strike A Pose, which is supposed to be a dupe for it.

No word about the Art Supplies collection from my MA yet, she usually texts me when a collection is out.

vintageroses

Haha! we should totally go out & shop (when i'm in singapore of course!xD) for MAC! haha 3 of us will go wild!HAHA

Awww I want the MA in Singapore to text me too when i go back! haha Because now in Aus they always invite me for LE stuff & everything, so gonna miss it
ssad.gif

I feel like getting Blue India! HAHA i look like i'm going to have the whole collection!HAHA goshhhhhh
ssad.gif
I will control! Saving up for MAC to the beachhh!
smiles.gif

smashedseries

dreamer246: It's only out at Tangs Vivo. The launch will be today for Tangs Orchard
smiles.gif
I rang them up twice to each counter to double check yesterday
smiles.gif

vintageroses: XD I usually chance upon collections! And yeahhh... XD When will you be heading back?! But mmm, the collections in Singapore aren't very exciting because they're always late and released almost randomly. =.=|||

dreamer246

Quote:
Haha! we should totally go out & shop (when i'm in singapore of course!xD) for MAC! haha 3 of us will go wild!HAHA

Awww I want the MA in Singapore to text me too when i go back! haha Because now in Aus they always invite me for LE stuff & everything, so gonna miss it
ssad.gif

I feel like getting Blue India! HAHA i look like i'm going to have the whole collection!HAHA goshhhhhh
ssad.gif
I will control! Saving up for MAC to the beachhh!
smiles.gif

Yeah, get Blue India there coz it's already sold out here. I've never been to a MAC preview party before though, so enjoy the ones you've been invited to!

Quote:
dreamer246: It's only out at Tangs Vivo. The launch will be today for Tangs Orchard
smiles.gif
I rang them up twice to each counter to double check yesterday
smiles.gif

vintageroses: XD I usually chance upon collections! And yeahhh... XD When will you be heading back?! But mmm, the collections in Singapore aren't very exciting because they're always late and released almost randomly. =.=|||

Ah, I see. My MA is at Tangs Orchard. Maybe she will text me today.

vintageroses

smashedseries - haha it's the same with Aus & it's more expensive hereee! sighs. hahas I'll be back maybe in September? Hahas we'll plan something then?
greengrin.gif

dreamer246 - I'll tell you guys about it if i go okays!
smiles.gif
I have uni & i'm so busy not too sure if i can make it!
ssad.gif
bummmmerrr

This is like a 3 way convo btwn us only.HAHA