Any Singaporeans here?

smashedseries

Dreamer246:
smiles.gif
It's out! I just popped by this afternoon. XD

vintageroses: XD Sounds good! Hmm... I think Fabulous Felines might be here by then! The collection is HUUUUUGE

vintageroses

HAHA REALLYYY? GOSHHHHHH I'm trying not to check collections out (but now i think i will have to check it out!
greengrin.gif
) .HAHA coz i think i have enough already & i don't use makeup much!HAHA I usually only use blush & lip colour. i wish i wasn't so into MAC! haha. Will never happen.HAHA

smashedseries

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageroses
HAHA REALLYYY? GOSHHHHHH I'm trying not to check collections out (but now i think i will have to check it out!
greengrin.gif
) .HAHA coz i think i have enough already & i don't use makeup much!HAHA I usually only use blush & lip colour. i wish i wasn't so into MAC! haha. Will never happen.HAHA

XD Yesssss. I hope so! Cause the set US date is August and they usually come out about a month after in Singapore! XD I'm crazy over their eyeshadows... -drooling and dying- I swear, I should NEVER have gotten into them. =.=||| now I find myself shopping on maccosmetics.com like, all the time. =.=|||

vintageroses

HAHA me toooooooooooooooo! I think it's so much cheaper la!HAHA like seriously.

I can't buy too much now because i have way too much stuff to bring back to Singapore! HAHA not enough luggage space
ssad.gif
hahas I don't like the packaging though
ssad.gif
sighs I'm getting into eyeshadows now.so you never know, i might be obsessed in Aug.hahas!

smashedseries

Quote:
HAHA me toooooooooooooooo! I think it's so much cheaper la!HAHA like seriously.

I can't buy too much now because i have way too much stuff to bring back to Singapore! HAHA not enough luggage space
ssad.gif
hahas I don't like the packaging though
ssad.gif
sighs I'm getting into eyeshadows now.so you never know, i might be obsessed in Aug.hahas!

Definitely! The PGs from the AS collection are like, 6 dollars cheaper. I was planning to get myself a few and when I added up the price difference, I realized I could get myself another PG with that money!

And tell me about it! It is kinda bulky isn't it? But I feel so... Powerful when I hold up the pot. XD Like "Woo, mac mac mac mac. -applies-"

Mmm... I just bought a palette off one of the girls to start storing my shadows but I'm scared of depotting cause yes, I confess, I've never so much as popped the cartridge off my e/s pot before.

XD When you come back in August, we'll go crazy with the e/s shopping. XD Go check out the Feline thread!!! It's mind boggling!

vintageroses

Hahs! yesss sighs! Why is it so expensive in every other country except US & Canada!
ssad.gif
hahas

Noooo i can't buy too much now! HAHA I've got like loads of books to bring back (i read like a crazy number of books) hahah & they are heavy! hahas

hahh ooooooooh, yays!
smiles.gif
fun! I've tried to depot powders just because i wanna keep the GMLOL packaging!haha & i did it alright! haha you should be fine! Go google tuts!
smiles.gif

haha yuppp! we will
smiles.gif
hahahhaha yeahh i checked it out yest but i still don't like the packaging!
ssad.gif
& i'm the kind which need to see swatches then i'll start falling in love.HAHA so don't worry i know i will.lol

smashedseries

Quote:
Hahs! yesss sighs! Why is it so expensive in every other country except US & Canada!
ssad.gif
hahas

Noooo i can't buy too much now! HAHA I've got like loads of books to bring back (i read like a crazy number of books) hahah & they are heavy! hahas

hahh ooooooooh, yays!
smiles.gif
fun! I've tried to depot powders just because i wanna keep the GMLOL packaging!haha & i did it alright! haha you should be fine! Go google tuts!
smiles.gif

haha yuppp! we will
smiles.gif
hahahhaha yeahh i checked it out yest but i still don't like the packaging!
ssad.gif
& i'm the kind which need to see swatches then i'll start falling in love.HAHA so don't worry i know i will.lol

XD They always say it's about the GST and the shipping and all that but I'm like =.=||| I soooo want to visit the US where everything is at the correct price and for me to stop getting ripped off for a day =.=|||

Haha! They're more collections coming out in the coming months you know! XD You might fine yourself carrying a little extra baggage. Duty-free MAC always calls my name... Do you have duty free mac over there? =X I don't remember seeing it when I was still in Melbourne... Come to think of it, I hardly remember anything about the place so XD

And ahhh, haha, I hear you on that one! Don't know though... Find myself being disappointed with the actually product after seeing swatches sometimes, though. =X Like with Art Supplies OTL

vintageroses

HAHA yess i wanna go to the US too! hahah & yupp i rather order online! Though i hate the wait! I love going into a shop & walking out with a MAC bag
smiles.gif
HAHAH If i have open a spree i'll tell you! My friend & i open spree & we might be having a MAC one soon!
smiles.gif

Ohhh yess don't worry once i check in my luggage i can buy all the duty free in the world! HAHA but i'm probably gonna buy it from Changi! Just coz MAC is Aus is more expensive, even the duty free
ssad.gif
hahas I'm so gonna raid the MAC store
greengrin.gif
HAHA

& i need to bring back som Lush stuff which i really want! HAHA Why doesn't sg have lush
ssad.gif
boo. & yess i need swatches! haha i determine if i love/hate the product after i see swatches! HAHA that's how i roll!
smiles.gif

smashedseries

Woo~~~ Yes, please do cause then I'll need to start saving XD I'm eyeing their 15 shadow palette actually... But dang, it's over 200SGD... Hmm... Works out to about 17sgd per shadow so I suppose it's a good investment.

XD I'm leaving the country for Japan in a bit so I'll be grabbing as many MAC products from the terminal when I get back too! Wonder if LE collections get released at the airport... Then again, I think only term2 has a MAC counter? =X

Aww yeah! We used to have them, babe! But then they pulled out... I still remember having to hold my nose when I walked by cause the locations of the LUSH stores were such that they didn't get much air and the smell would be completely overwhelming... I think they'd do better by the main road actually...

dreamer246

I think there LE collections are available at the airport counter, because my friend bought Midnight Madness e/s there before.

vintageroses

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashedseries
Woo~~~ Yes, please do cause then I'll need to start saving XD I'm eyeing their 15 shadow palette actually... But dang, it's over 200SGD... Hmm... Works out to about 17sgd per shadow so I suppose it's a good investment.

XD I'm leaving the country for Japan in a bit so I'll be grabbing as many MAC products from the terminal when I get back too! Wonder if LE collections get released at the airport... Then again, I think only term2 has a MAC counter? =X

Aww yeah! We used to have them, babe! But then they pulled out... I still remember having to hold my nose when I walked by cause the locations of the LUSH stores were such that they didn't get much air and the smell would be completely overwhelming... I think they'd do better by the main road actually...

Haha yupp i'll inform you!
smiles.gif
We all can save money! yays haha i want pallets tooo! HAHA but you gonna depot it yrself? (then you can back2MAC!) sg has that right? please say yes!HAHA

ohhh yess grab more stuff! I will when i get back to sg! yupp only in tem 2! you can just take the sky train to tem 2!hahas ohhh you should grab stuff from japan! I just went in dec they have so much stuff too! & like sheisdo, maqulique(sp?) etc all really cheap! so grab them before you get back too!hahas

haha yeahhhhh. sometimes it can be overwhelming esp if the shop is too tiny! haha i agreee.hahahas but ahh love their stuff much! hahas it's okay when i get back i'll def do Lush spreess
smiles.gif
hahas

smashedseries

Dreamer246:
Really? >_< Only at Term 2? >_<

vintageroses:
XD I'll be buying the whole palette plus the shadows as depots! XD And haha, I think there should be B2M here... >_< I haven't tried... XD

And yeahhhh!!!! It's going to blow my wallet up when I get there!!! My whole list is already nearing 200SGD and I STILL WANT MORE! XD The false lashes and all that are making me foam at the mouth, I can't wait to get there! You were there in December? Which part were you at?!

XD Which is your favourite product from them?! I heard that their bath bombs are really fun!

vintageroses

Dreamer246: Have you B2M?

smashedseries : Hahs yays then you can B2M, i hope sg has that! Else i'll be 1 sad girl! ): I didn't know about B2M & i threw my powder case! HOW SAD! haha

Haha 200SGD is like what i always spend
ssad.gif
esp since it's more expensiver here! sighh. so gonna have to stop excessive spending please!HAHA If i didn't chance upon specktra & temptalia, I think i would be a whole lot richer.HAHA but i love them <3 hehes. I don't use lashes! haha never tried! xD haha i just started using mascara! hehes, my lashes are really long & really curled already so 1/2 the job done! hahas.

I went to tokyo! Go to their 'drugstore' you can stay there for ages! My sis, mum & i went into like every one we saw.HAHA really massive & spend heaps! But still cheaper then getting it in Sg!

I DON'T HAVE A BATH TUB
ssad.gif
upsetttt. i wanna try the bath bombs tooooooo.sighh.haha i love hippy happy & like the bar soaps (i can't rem the name! haha it's like citrus! yums!), rockstar is okays to me though alot of ppl love it, roses! Lemon flutter hand cream! I'm gonna try the massage bars i think that's what they are called, you rub them over your body & it's like body butter! I wanna get the peach one!
greengrin.gif
but it's a tad sticky! So can only do it at night! hehes

smashedseries

>_< You're KIDDING! It's a waste but I think we need like 6 cases for one lipstick, babe! XD So you'll probably have to depot a lot of shadows for that one lipstick... >_<

And haha! I don't think that's going to happen when you get back here! You're so going to spend more because of the lower prices! XD And woooo NEW COLLECTIONS! I can't wait!

Ahhhhhh you read temptalia too?! I swear, EVERY lipstick looks good on her! >_< I really want Urban Decay's Naked lipstick because of her! And her swatches make almost everything look good. =.=|||

I've got something for ALL false lashes! And the ones that the Japanese models use look absolutely brilliant, I want all of them! OTL Babe! You should SO try them! I got hooked on false lashes after using the ones from Daiso at just 2 SGD per pair! XD You lucky thing! I need false lashes for extra volume... T_T

Garh... I've been trying to look for directions to the drugstores but haven't had any luck so far... There are so many brands that I want stuff from that I'm going totally crazy.

Waaaaa?! That's a real shame! I heard that their bath bombs fizzle like CRAZY and massage bars??? =D Do they come in real bar forms that you can use? >_< That's so cute!

vintageroses

Haha i have just started using e/s so i can only B2M other stuff like powder & maybe lipgloss/stick
greengrin.gif
hehes. shhhhh. don't tempt me okays.HAHA! trying to be a good girl.HURS!hahaha but yeah what are the odds of sticking to it? esp since are tempting me more & more.HAHA :)

yeahhh she makes me want everything ): sobbbs. hahahs but i feel her swatches don't suit my skin at all. so now i don't buy stuff based on her swatches! I'm too tanned (NC45) hehes.

Oooh i don't know how to useee. lalala! hahahahbut yes i knw they use & it's amazingggg! ahhs haha okays 1 day i'll try (see you make me tempted again!) HAHA

OHHHH actually when you reach tokyo you just see so many all over the place! I can tell you where i went (can't do it now because i'm in Uni) if you want!
smiles.gif

Massage bars come in bar form, the strawberry ones are like heart shaped, so cute right! HEHES
smiles.gif

Anyway have you guys tried NYX? Any goood? Is NYX avail in sg?
smiles.gif

smashedseries

XD Futile resistance~~~!!! It's MAC! Haha, put MAC and pretty much any other makeup brand in front of me and I'll pick MAC any day. XD

Yeah, I know what you mean! And her lips are not very pigmented, I think... So lot of lipsticks show up really nicely on her but would not work for me. T_T And hurhur, NC30 here~~~

That's so cute! But you mentioned that they are kind of greasy right? =X Yikes, I'm not sure if they'll do too well in Singapore... Too humid here! XD

Yeshhh. Haha, I find that some of their eyeshadows are really nice but the texture just doesn't cut it... Like their purple eyeshadow =.=||| That one turned up horrible because I couldn't get much pigmentation and it didn't glide on the way MAC or UD does.

Their Ultra Pearl Mania range is cute and really cheap but I hate the packaging because the opening is too small to fit my eyeshadow brushes in. Having to pour it out is too messy but using the product from the lid is so troublesome.

Mmm... I don't remember seeing NYX anywhere in Singapore actually.. =X I may be wrong though. =X

vintageroses

Hahah yeah MAC! grrrs.hahahaha! Why do they have so many pretty colours!! hahas.

Yupp i think that because of her skin colour & not very pigmented lips it shows up true to the colour but for me it always look different. But i love my pigmented lips so
smiles.gif
haha

Haha yeahh its like abit sticky, i personally don't like any sticky feeling moisturizers so yeah but if you use it then sleep in air con of course it will feel amazing! Because it is really moisturizing!
smiles.gif
Winter is coming here! I'll probably buy 1 to use, yays! I afraid to return to sg because it's so humid
ssad.gif
& no winter! My favvvvv season!

Ohhhhs okays!
ssad.gif
so MAC huh? haha NYX is so cheap!! haha i'm going to try the jumbo eyeshadow pencil soon! excited much!
smiles.gif
I have never tried UD e/s (seeing that i just got into e/s & UD isn't really available here). Might try it when i go back to sg
th_DANCE.gif

smashedseries

XD I totally agree! I REALLY want shimmermoss from the to the beach collection but only for the packaging. XDD I hate the way after buying some shadows, some people find dupes for MAC from other cheaper stores though!!! T_T Makes me regret so much for blowing the extra 12 dollars sometimes... >_< They're like 28 here.. T_T

T_T I don't know... Kind of makes me jealous cause I need to pile on the lip concealer sometimes to make some of my colours show.

XD I HAVE to have my moisturizer everywhere I go even if it's humid out but AHHH what I wouldn't give for winter in Singapore.... The weather's been completely erratic these past few days!

And yeah, I know! Arghhh. Darn the payoff though.. And hurhur, babe, don't buy UD here! >_< It's like 30 SGD per pot when it's only 17 USD! I would rather DIE than buy it here. -crosses arms- I really want to try sin thoughhhh T_T

vintageroses

Haha yeahh i want the MAC to beach (coz of the packaging!) hahas. i think that though you can dupe the same colour MAC has really good quality which can't be dupe by most drugstore brands! It's $35 here!
ssad.gif
boooo My favvv drugstore brand is Relvon!
smiles.gif
what's yourrrs?

HAHA. i don't do that, i dont' know haha i feel washed out if i conceal then apply lip colour.

Yeahh i know like i bring it ard when i'm in Sg tooo but yeah humiddd much!OMG WHY NO WINTER!haha i love winterrr.haha but it will never happen so good for you! HAHA!!!

i think that if sg(or anywhere in the world) had cheaper prices, they will earn more money! Alot of us buy from US coz it's so much cheaper! Esp for Aus since the exchange rate is almost the same as USD! & the price of MAC is like more then double the price.

I'm so addicted to blush & lip colour i have an insane collection of lipglosses etc i need to stop & use up my stuff first!HAHA Blushes & lippies make me weak.