Anybody else having this problem?

lianna

So does this mean that the jars were less full than normal or was it just some excess in the boxes?

mandirigma

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianna
So does this mean that the jars were less full than normal or was it just some excess in the boxes?

actually, i noticed this when i got my first jars last week and i was a little miffed that they weren't filled to the top. they're close enough, but usually with the frost pigments, they're full enough that the little plastic lid thing leaves in imprint in the pigment, but none of mine -- from the first batch i bought or the ones i bought today -- were full to the top as they usually are. that's why i was kind of annoyed with all the crap outside of the container. =/ oh well. maybe none of them were screwed on tight enough.

Wontpayretail23

My Pinked Mauve was ok, but the other 2 (Lily White & Apricot Pink) look to be only like 1/2 full. I was floored. I'm bringing them back today, but I'm also gonna e-mail MAC so they know. I encourage others to please do the same to avoid this in the future.

karen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wontpayretail23
My Pinked Mauve was ok, but the other 2 (Lily White & Apricot Pink) look to be only like 1/2 full. I was floored. I'm bringing them back today, but I'm also gonna e-mail MAC so they know. I encourage others to please do the same to avoid this in the future.

I e-mailed them just now.

asnbrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuthetaphi
All three of mine were like that too. I just got home and took them out of the boxes. I had to wipe tham all down because pigment was on the outside of the jars and inside the boxes. I noticed there were no precaution inserts also.

Hmm...I have never had probelms with spillage before...I wonder what happened.

Hey, yeah-- me too! It's not much spillage, but damn pinked mauve turned my hands all pink when I took it out. I just checked mine and mine was full to the top and the lid was closed securely. Maybe a couple of them did spill at the assembly line and contaminated all the rest.

Pascal

Same here girls, I noticed that there was a little bit spilled on the bottle, but it was still in good shape...

wavey.gif
wavey.gif
wavey.gif

bellaetoile

mine looked a little less full than they normally do, and also there was a ton of sparkly crap in my bag, on all my other boxes, and on the pigment jar lid tops. nothing worth going back to the store over, but yeah, i see how some of the jars could be less full. i wonder why just these pigments? i've never had this problem before..

depecher

I had a little bit of color on the bottom of my boxes and no precaution sheets. The lids did need to be tightened down as well.

Wontpayretail23

I returned the 2 to my local counter that were only 1/2 full (Thank gosh my counter has great ladies that know me by name.) and they opened up others they had and none had the precaution sheets inside. Even they were suprized.

brokenplaything

its becuse these pigments are okay for everywhere.

\all my pigments were spilled as well..

So happy that I got the entire line...!!!

Nightsky is freakin' awesome as an eyeshadow..

kannan

wow i thought it was me and didn't give it a second thought, but mine were all messy too. What's going on? we're all in different parts of the country how can this have happened to potentially thousands of pigment jars.

Stina

I got Pinked Mauve and Lily White and they both had spillage on them. Also my Lily White was about 3/4's full but Pinked Mauve was full. I figured it was because Lily White is slightly chunkier and weighed more. Really weird!

2_pink

I noticed this too....but didnt think too much of it, since im pretty new to pigments. There wasnt a huge mess in the boxes, but enough so i noticed. When i took them out, i was also surprised that there werent any precautions lists. How weird is that??

macchicaboom

I got all three piggies and their jars and boxes were covered in pigment too. And there was less product in them than there usually is (but not too much less).

Latest posts