Anybody else having this problem?

aquend

Hmm... Just checked mine out and Lily White looks like its missing about 1/5 of the jar. I'm not going to bring it back and kick up a fuss because I know I'll never finish the jar, but it does suck. The other 2 weren't brimming full but they looked full enough.

samila18

yes, the cap on mine was weird.. didn't line up with the jar.. there was pigment on the outside, and it got all over my hands.. and it wasn't filled to the top - I heard these were all common problems on MUA too.. someone spoke with a MAC SA and they said it was the shipment of the collection? idk =T weird!

aquend

So I was at MAC yesterday picking up at CP and decided to ask my favorite SA if she had noticed that the pigments weren't full to the top.

So she proceeded to open a bunch of the pigments to check them out (Don't freak out, she turned them into displays after she opened them)

Her Lily White looked full to the brim until she tapped the container on the counter. It then began to cave in at the middle. When it leveled off, the container only looked about 80% full. The other two pigments looked almost full after she got the powder to settle. Since my pigments all matched the levels in hers, she's guessing that it was more a question of weight then fullness and that all the pigments will be like that.

And since she's the most ultra sweet SA ever, she gave me to full-to-the-brim sample jars of the Lily White so that I can fill my jars to the top. Yay!!