Are you a wrinklephobe?

Lin1018

Definitely will not go anywhere near botox! I honestly believe that the more you stress about wrinkles the more you get. I just try to relax, accept that age changes our skin, for some of us faster and for others slower. I am blessed, I do have some lines but for my age I have been told I do not have as many as I should!! My husband is my best moral booster, he says that I still look like 20 years less than my age. Use a really good range of skincare. My friend Rhiannon suggested Monsia Advanced Skin Renewal System which I first purchased several months ago and I am very pleased that I did. Will be placing my order for some more very soon.

shimshams

I don't actively worry about wrinkles, but I'm generally not a fan of getting old and getting them. Like obviously, as long as I don't die young it's kinda unavoidable. Sooo I want to look as young as I can for as long as possible. I am 23, and trying to learn a lot about my skin so I can give it what it needs to heal. I have to deal with large, painful acne; really oily skin and tons of dark spots/scars so I feel like whatever routine I develop - every component needs to be taking care of one of those issues. I want to add in anti-aging creams and definitely sunscreen. I'm ashamed to say I basically never wear it. :/ I've neglected myself for a very long time.

I don't know if I'd do botox...not too keen on needles going in my face. XD

Dave K

No, but my wife is. She is always commenting on the deep lines on my face. So, I tried this product to see if it would make her happy. It will tighten the skin while it dries. It not a mask or film. Its a topical solution and does this to me. I am 56 years old and if you are looking to try something different, let me know. These pictures are about 10 minutes apart. It provides a temporary correction that can last all day.

DarylandCarole

Hi burghchick! Thanks so much for posting! I was just sitting here and nodding at everything you wrote. It's always good to know one isn't alone. I can definitely relate to the weight gain. Ugh, I've gained about 60 pounds since high school. Though I was about 100 then, so I'm not extremely over weight, but for 5'2", I feel huge. I'm trying to work out and eat less, but it's so hard to get motivated with the depression. Vicious cycle. I have to say, I'm happy for the cooler weather. I can hide in my hoodies.
You and me both! So glad to wear long sleeves and pants. And of course, boots!

AnneOyer

I don't worry about wrinkle that much because I am confident about the moisturizer and other skin care products that I use. I am very particular on what products I use and I only pick those that can give me more good results rather than bad ones. The very first thing I check when I purchased skincare products are the ingredients if it is skin-friendly or not.

Jodylicious

Yes, i am.
I am 23 currently, and smile lines are my biggest fear. I can already see them, and now i smile less lol

About the treatment, No, i don't think i'd ever get botox because i don't like the idea of it. But when the time comes if they develop something better, i would consider it.