are you MAC monogamous??

kymnasium

You ladies make me feel so bad! My collection is about 5% MAC! There's a reason why I joined the group though... I have seen the light! I am learning to love MAC and think I am at the beginning of a long and beautiful friendship!

Bunny8778

I would say that 95% of my goodies are MAC but I also have staples that I love from Bobbie Brown, Laura Mercier, Nars and Dior

Felicia27

i used to be, but now i'm getting into other brands like stila and nars. i'm actually trying to phase out a lot of my mac. actually, a lot of my makeup in general since i hardly use any of it. i have too much!

user79

I use about 90% MAC stuff for eyes, excluding mascara and brow wax. I have a few Shu Uemura eyeshadows that I absolutely ADORE but I can't buy them here so the rest is all MAC. I threw all the old cheap eyeshadows in the trash because the quality was just crap and I never used them. Also specialty products like CCBs, bronzers, highlighters are all MAC.

For foundation I use BE and Clinique, and I use mostly drugstore products for lipstick and gloss, though I do have some MAC for that as well.

My blushes are from MAC & Nars.

sewpunk

MAC and Chanel = 85%, the rest is UD, HC, Stila, Lancome, Neutrogena and a few things hear and there. I actually have a load of Fudge makeup. It's an Aussie brand my salon sells.

AudreyNicole

The majority of my makeup collection is MAC but a few of my staples are other brands. I tried MAC foundation and it broke me out, so I use another brand for foundation. I also use Covergirl Lash Exact Mascara which I love. All the reviews I read on MAC mascaras weren't good enough to make me switch. Other than those things, MAC it is!

litlaur

Most of my eyeshadows and lip products are MAC, but I use a lot of other brand for the rest. Tarte, Stila, Prescriptives, Urban Decay, Smashbox...and Maybelline for mascara
winks.gif

aziza

Nah. I love MAC for it's CCB's, brushes, and pigments (and this site
clap.gif
) but my infatuation ends there. I hate to think that I'm missing out on other great lines like NYX, Milani, Cargo, MUFE...so forth and so on. I'm a very well rounded makeup addict
smiles.gif

mrsvandertramp

At the moment, my make-up is only 50-60% MAC. At the moment, I'm just buying things I like from the collections and replacing my essentials as they run out.

The rest of my collection is a mix of Dior, Lancome, Benefits, Smashbox, Clinique and some of the cheaper brands we get in the UK - No7 & 17

My brushes are a real mix - Ruby & Millie, Jemma Kidd, and even some Asda brushes which I found easier to use then other brushes due to the slimmer handles.

bubbly_brunette

i'd say about 80 % of my make-up is MAC, and MAC is what i use most everyday as well. But i have other brands like NARS (blushes only) Stila for eyeshadows,glosses and cream blushes,Pout, and Lancome for their mascaras which absolutely adore!

Cool Kitten

i have a lot of MAC e/s but i also own Stila, UD, Smashbox, Lancome, Cargo etc. I'm definitely not brand-loyal, although for a nice range of e/s colors i prefer MAC.

Jennifer Mcfly

for the most part I am, or at least was for a bit. other than LE stuff, I have everything from the perm. line that I want so...i am starting to stray to other brands. If MAC finds out I'm cheating here or there I don't think it'll be too upset b/c it's still my fave!
smiles.gif
but about 96% of my collection is MAC!

MACtastic

I am totally a polygamist when it comes to makeup!!! For eyeshadows, I love MAC, UD, MUFE, and Too Faced. My foundation is Tarte or Laura Mercier. I use Smashbox powder, Stila cheek gel...ooh and my lipstick/lip gloss collection is all over the place! I have MAC, Mark, The Body Shop...lip gloss is an addiction lmao.

Pinkdaze

My makeup is probably 95% MAC with the other 5% consisting of Chanel, YSL, Stila & Benefit. Mac is definately the best for quality but the other brands make such cute packaging it's hard to resist! Oh, and I also love the limited edition Dior products and have most of those from the past year or two. But on the whole Mac is the way forward
smiles.gif

MissVanessa

I just about have ONLY MAC. I have a Cover Girl eyeliner, and their lash exact mascara, I also have 2 Urban Decay shadows. That's about it. I love MAC too much. I don't know enough about other brands to go out and buy them. I always want to buy more Urban Decay, but then I realize that I have too many MAC colors that are just like it.

kimmy

i'm working on replacing all my makeup with MAC. i move between my mom's house and my dad's house, so i've left half of my non-MAC stuff at each place just in case i forget my traincase with all my MAC in it for some reason. the only thing i will NOT go to MAC for is mascara and loose powder because it's just too expensive and i'd much rather have d/s brands and save half the money for the same product.

Deirdre

I just got into MAC this summer - I can't really remember what triggered it, maybe it was the Pigments? I was trying to get as many of the (now extinct) Tony and Tina Universal Colour Dusts off Ebay, before they were all gone forever. Somehow I must have heard about the pigments, and went in to take a look. Well, about a month and I'm sure close to $500 later, I'm feeling a little obsessed.

I am incapable of true makeup fidelity, though. With my fickle heart, I like to flirt with Clinique, Dior, Shiseido, Lise Watier, and even have some Bonne Belle pallettes (amazing payout for the price!). I'm sure I'll always have more MAC than anything else, from now on, though. It really is among the nicer products I've used (although Dior and Shiseido are completely amazing, too).

themandy

I definitely love MAC, but am not totally loyal. I have a ton of Stila and Tarte in my collection as well. Most of my MAC is eye stuff- shadows and liners. I find Stila's It Glosses to be superior to lipglass and Tarte's cheekstains are to die for. As far as foundation goes, I prefer Revlon Colorstay to any high end I've tried.

m4dswine

I juyst can't do it....

The only thing I use that isn't MAC is mascara, because I'm pretty fussy about that.

I have a beautiful Urban Decay eyeshadow, Mildew, which is gorgeous green, but I don't use it. I am going to buy some more greens from MAC because I have to have all MAC.

I'm like that though, when I switched to using Lush, all my stuff was Lush. Everything. I have deviated from that a little, but its weird using a mix of stuff.