Armani Discussion

Monsy

thank you ashievic for your kind words

yes I do get defensive if you misunderstand me and then rub into my face that it is not a compact but a powder even though armani itself officially called it "compact"

Medgal07

So that's the pretty new Eye Tint. I'm already over my Eye Tint limit.
girlhaha.gif

ashievic

I am like the gnat, I can not be ignored. You will regret this decision, especially if it is a LE which I think it is. Thank goodness brown is not my thing.

Anahita Balsara

Well truth be told, I might have preordered this for Nordstrom triple points in September. My SA says the eye tint is beautiful. I love both coral and the packaginb so I had to have it. Hopefully she'' be able to hook me up with goodies.

iLoveBees

Hi everyone! I haven't posted in a while. I hope everyone is well I recently got the new runway eye tint and haven't seen swatches anywhere so I thiught I'd post some here. I love it. Well, I love and am slightly obsessed with all of them :shock: I was afraid it would be similar to Senso but it's quite different. Hope this helps! Fall/winter eye tint on top(left) and senso (#10) on bottom (right)
Btw, this eye tint has no number. It's just labeled as "fall/winter 2015". And the little pouch that it comes with is pure silk, I believe.

ashievic

His previous Runway collection, that I thought of as Walking Dead collection, since it all was so death like pale. Anyway, did not have numbers. Very pretty, but my eyes are closed and I can't see them.

iLoveBees

Lol, I hear you. I've had to have my eyes closed to quite a lot of things lately. Thanks for the info. I didn't realize that the runway collection aren't usually numbered.
His previous Runway collection, that I thought of as Walking Dead collection, since it all was so death like pale. Anyway, did not have numbers. Very pretty, but my eyes are closed and I can't see them.

JerseyGirl

Hi Monsy, I was walking through my local Nordie's and they had a huge display of the new silk compact...I swatched it slightly on my hand- it had a really smooth almost creamy texture. I didn't have time to really play with it (although the SA was ready to go to town).

ashievic

Oh my dear Ms. Jersey, you must learn to realize makeup quests are above all else. I can picture it now, at the makeup counter, paramedics have been called to help us for something serious, as they are taking us away, we demand they stop so we can swatch a color.

Vineetha

Thank you for this---I think. It's gorgeous! I have Senso, and I also have Tom Ford Spice & Chanel Mirage, both of which are in the bronze family. Do I really need
this???? Please chose your answer carefully--------I have zero willpower!

girlhaha.gif

I think me need it too!! Bronzey shades =
eyelove.gif
girlhaha.gif

JerseyGirl

Oh my dear Ms. Jersey, you must learn to realize makeup quests are above all else. I can picture it now, at the makeup counter, paramedics have been called to help us for something serious, as they are taking us away, we demand they stop so we can swatch a color.
lmao.gif
rofl.gif