Armani Discussion

Medgal07

Really? I thought it was talking to me there... Although actually, it was more like a whole gang of voices shouting for my attention. Like going to the animal shelter and seeing a whole room full of kittens...
lmao.gif
th_roll1.gif
Clearly you we have issues!!

Medgal07

OMG, the new glosses are over the top. Pace my self, thankfully with Armani his LE's if any of these are LE's (which I have no clue) stick around for awhile. I am not over the top thrilled with this runway collection for F/W 2015. Coral just has never been my friend. TF's Sultry in his lip shines is such a pretty color. Yet on me, it is orange. But Lust works just fine. So all you Coral lovers out there, enjoy!!!!!!
Yes---like some Chanel LE items
th_DANCE.gif

ashievic

I had been told about this months ago. Didn't remain in my brain, since that collection didn't wow me based on it is coral themed. Which is super but my skin tone hates coral.

bambookoalatree

[COLOR=0000FF]   You know Chanel did the same thing with a few of their NPs.  I always wondered if they just lost track and it was someone's big boo-boo.[/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] Money saved for me then it they're that close in color[/COLOR]:sigh:  
And even if is a bit darker or cloudy, you know you can make it with a little obsidian! Save the money! More for another beautiful collection! Haha! And how much do you really use of yours? :D

bambookoalatree

It's a new and I think LE eye tint that's just come out with the Runway Collection. 
I'm curious what number they've given it as it could already exist but just come with a fancy sheath to store it that was from fabric from the runway collection? Idk.

bambookoalatree

So i went to NM to swatch luminous silk compact they didn't have it nor heard ever about it :sigh:
You can find pictures and great swatches by doing a search and order from Armani's site who gives great samples and discounts ESP when you sign up for an account! :) Enjoy! :)

katred

Specktra Bestie
I saw the new runway collection tonight! The palette colours are really nice. I wish it wasn't $185 here. The lipstick is a pretty peach, but it would look like death on me. The real winner, though, is the Eye Tint. It's a stunning golden brown/ bronze. It's $68 here, which is more than I want to pay, but it's sooooooooooo pretty...

bambookoalatree

S
I saw the new runway collection tonight! The palette colours are really nice. I wish it wasn't $185 here. The lipstick is a pretty peach, but it would look like death on me. The real winner, though, is the Eye Tint. It's a stunning golden brown/ bronze. It's $68 here, which is more than I want to pay, but it's sooooooooooo pretty...
Sounds gorgeous! Can you confirm the eye tint is truly original? Not one with a number already? So helpful! :)

Latest posts