Armani Discussion

Ikram

I have seen the palettes last week at Saks counter.

I liked the brown one, the especially blush was very beautiful, the eyeshadows were OK.

I dont know what is the face powder in the green palette supposed to be, because it is neither face powder (unless you are dark skined), neither blush. Sort of like cool grayish bronzer or countouring shade. At least that is how it appreared under store lights.

Ikram

there is more here

http://retailtherapy.onsugar.com/NEW-Giorgio-Armani-Maestro-Fusion-Makeup-Preview-All-Swatches-24220072
http://joeychong.wordpress.com/2012/07/30/giorgio-armani-maestro-fusion-makeup-spf-15-qa/
If they are putting SPF 15 into foundations I dont know why do they even bother. Armani researchers should know that it is so not sufficient protection for a face. At least if you have foundation with no SPF you can use your own.

Monsy

Ikram I agree on the spf thing. I would rather not have any spf in foundation but just put mine regular shiseido spf under

MACina

Here are swatches of the Neo Black palette and the Rouge d`Armani # 408

http://www.beautezine.com/giorgio-armani-easy-chic-collection-for-fall-2012-review-photos-swatches/

I love the palette
eyelove.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie

MACina

My thoughts exactly!!!

This palette is perfect along with bold lips...no matter if red,pink or purple!
Wow. That's like a Kate-in-a-box. Love the palette and the lippie. I think the blush would be kind of like Nars' "Nico"- something that offers more of a natural glow than noticeable pigmentation. I need another red lipstick like I need a second nose, but I'm very tempted.

Miss QQ

there is more here

http://retailtherapy.onsugar.com/NEW-Giorgio-Armani-Maestro-Fusion-Makeup-Preview-All-Swatches-24220072
http://joeychong.wordpress.com/2012/07/30/giorgio-armani-maestro-fusion-makeup-spf-15-qa/
th_drool.gif
I'm excited about the new red capped glosses! On the pic above it, with 6 EtK and 6 lipsticks, is that the current collection or is it a new collection? The lipsticks look gorgeous!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Is it the Fluid Master primer you are refering to? The one in the black tube? My counter has the one in the white tube as well, with SPF 40, and the product itself is beige but colourless once spreaded. I tried it on and like it a lot. But no one applies a thick layer of primer all over the face, so I would still use my regular sunblock with it.

Yes- it was Fluid Master (thanks for reminding me of the name). It was incredible, because I put it on and was actually startled, because it immediately looked like I'd applied foundation. Not that there was any colour to the primer, but it's smoothing and evening effect was so pronounced that it looked like a light foundation even without colour.

th_drool.gif
I'm excited about the new red capped glosses! On the pic above it, with 6 EtK and 6 lipsticks, is that the current collection or is it a new collection? The lipsticks look gorgeous!
I was wondering the same thing. It's a little hard to tell, but I think those are new! The colours don't look quite right to be the Skin Lacquers and those are displayed with the glosses from that collection anyway.

I truly wish Armani would start making more of the shades they're coming out with permanent, because there are so many that are truly excellent.

katred

Specktra Bestie
More swatches of the Neo-Brown palette, which make it look less warm-toned than the earlier link. I seriously think I could be very comfortable with either of these...

http://bestthingsinbeauty.blogspot.ca/2012/08/giorgio-armani-beauty-yeux-teint-face.html

MACina

I caved and ordered both palettes....soooo glad I did!!!

They are really stunning...THE perfect palettes for fall IMO!

The texture of the eyeshadows and blushes is lovely and it is a pleasure to use them.

As I have already said they are both very nice together with bold lips!

MACina

Thank you!!!

I am about NC 10 and I think that why the blush included in the Neo Black palette shows up quite good on me.
Not sure how this one would look on deeper complexion.I think that the Neo Brown palette might be a better choice in this case
because I find the blush included in this palette quite pigmented (at least on my pale skin!).

^^ Enjoy! What is your colouring?

Icecaramellatte

I caved and ordered both palettes....soooo glad I did!!!

They are really stunning...THE perfect palettes for fall IMO!

The texture of the eyeshadows and blushes is lovely and it is a pleasure to use them.

As I have already said they are both very nice together with bold lips!

Good for you! Don't tempt me. I love quick-out-the-door palettes.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Got to see and quickly swatch everything. The red lipstick is amazing- absolute must have. If you're interested in the palettes, the quality is really impressive. The colours aren't the most unique, but the pigmentation and blendability is top-notch. The blushes both seem kind of warm to me- one is a warm beige, the other is peach. I'm not sure they'd go with my colouring, although, again, they really are beautiful to work with.

The pink lipstick is an elegant Rosewood colour, which I think anyone could wear and the nude lipstick is interesting- it's more sheer than most Armani lipsticks. I think you could layer with it very well, although it is pigmented enough to wear on its own. It's got a definite shimmer (but isn't a frost).

MACina

Ok katred....now I finally caved and ordered the lipstick too!

I have been debating on it since I got the palettes but now I am sure that I need it!
Fortunatly it is still available.Can not wait to get it...

Got to see and quickly swatch everything. The red lipstick is amazing- absolute must have. If you're interested in the palettes, the quality is really impressive. The colours aren't the most unique, but the pigmentation and blendability is top-notch. The blushes both seem kind of warm to me- one is a warm beige, the other is peach. I'm not sure they'd go with my colouring, although, again, they really are beautiful to work with.

The pink lipstick is an elegant Rosewood colour, which I think anyone could wear and the nude lipstick is interesting- it's more sheer than most Armani lipsticks. I think you could layer with it very well, although it is pigmented enough to wear on its own. It's got a definite shimmer (but isn't a frost).

MACina

I got my lipstick today and I am sooooooooooo in love with it
bigheart.gif

It is such a perfect red for fall IMO and will look lovely together with the Neo Black palette!!!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I got my lipstick today and I am sooooooooooo in love with it
bigheart.gif

It is such a perfect red for fall IMO and will look lovely together with the Neo Black palette!!!
Congratulations! I can't wait until they have the collection available here (it was pre-sale only when I saw it). I totally agree that the red lippie and the Neo-Black palette were made for each other.

MACina

Did you pre-order anything from the collection?

I have to say that I really love Armani collections....they are relatively small but always classy and sophisticated.

Congratulations! I can't wait until they have the collection available here (it was pre-sale only when I saw it). I totally agree that the red lippie and the Neo-Black palette were made for each other.