Armani Discussion

Sylvia60

Quote: Originally Posted by katred
thud.gif
I was thinking this one looked a bit like a slightly warmer version of Vex, which is one of my all-time favourite shadows. Now I know I need it.

I'm new to Armani ETK and am blown away by their texture and colours and staying powers.
And they don't give me allergic reactions, how great is that?
Still, my cc advises me to go slow, very slow on collecting these beauties.

MACina

Yes, EtK eyeshadows are absolutely STUNNING
th_worship.gif

I'm new to Armani ETK and am blown away by their texture and colours and staying powers.
And they don't give me allergic reactions, how great is that?
Still, my cc advises me to go slow, very slow on collecting these beauties.

Rinstar

The new fall EtKs look so gorgeous! Saw the preview pics on Temptalia and must budget for some of these!

Anneri

Can anybod help me? I can't find the Euro prices of the Scarabeo palettes. Does anyone know?
Thank you!

sarabeautime

Can anybod help me? I can't find the Euro prices of the Scarabeo palettes. Does anyone know?
Thank you!
Hi Anneri,
just replied you, you can get the palettes soon from Sephora.fr. They should be only 72 € and there is usually 20% off if you check online which should compensate for the shipping costs. Another idea is to wait fro Douglas to get these and use 10% off for online sales. Check "Douglas Gutschein" on google.

MACina

Sara, what is your opinion on the RdA # 611?

I am not sure whether to get it or not....I want the # 610 for sure but # 611...???

In your swatches it looks more like a brown toned red and in other swatches more like blackened red
th_dunno.gif

Anneri

Hi Anneri, just replied you, you can get the palettes soon from Sephora.fr. They should be only 72 € and there is usually 20% off if you check online which should compensate for the shipping costs. Another idea is to wait fro Douglas to get these and use 10% off for online sales. Check "Douglas Gutschein" on google.
Thank you, Sara!!!

thmbup.gif

Genn

I just ordered a couple of the ETK shadows (#30,#32#33) off the Armani site. I can't wait to play with them. #34 wasn't listed yet or I would have ordered that too. They look beautiful.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I just ordered a couple of the ETK shadows (#30,#32#33) off the Armani site. I can't wait to play with them. #34 wasn't listed yet or I would have ordered that too. They look beautiful.
Let us know what you think of them! Not sure when this will be out here- I'll have to check with my counter.

sarabeautime

Sara, what is your opinion on the RdA # 611? I am not sure whether to get it or not....I want the # 610 for sure but # 611...??? In your swatches it looks more like a brown toned red and in other swatches more like blackened red :dunno:
I swatched 610, 611 and Tom Ford Black Orchid side by side. Black Orchid is exactly in between, 611 is not that brown, rather more red than 610. I wore 610 today, it is more blue than Black Orchid and definitely a gorgeous color.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I swatched 610, 611 and Tom Ford Black Orchid side by side. Black Orchid is exactly in between, 611 is not that brown, rather more red than 610. I wore 610 today, it is more blue than Black Orchid and definitely a gorgeous color.
Black Orchid is one of my favourite lipstick shades. I'm addicted to those sorts of deep colours (including Armani 609, which is beautiful). This collection could be dangerous for me.

MACina

More blue....that sounds awesome!

If it is not that brown, I think that I want # 611 too.....I cannot wait to try # 610! My order shipped yesterday so I maybe
receive it today.

Might place another order for # 611
hmm.gif

Thank you very much for being so helpful, Sara
bouquet.gif

Sylvia60

Gosh.
I see the Scarabeo collection is already posted up for sale on ebay.
I know MAC items and Shu Uemura brushes are often faked on ebay.
How about Armani EtKs?
Does anyone have any experience buying EtKs on ebay?

MACina

Thank you, Sara
smiles.gif

I have only swatched the EtK so far and they are GORGEOUS
eyelove.gif

So,so pretty...I love them
heart.gif

And thank you very much again for your swatches and reviews!
They really helped me so much to make a decision and to place my order early enough
(2 of the EtK are already sold out!).

Yay! Have fun and let us know!